Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 1389
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #744
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    It was Jane Doe that got me banned and I never even messaged her. She reads this site as I am sure their admins do. I would bet that is what happened to some of the ladies.
    I know this is a late response, but I'm catching up on the thread now that I have some free time.

    Jane Doe is the reason I got banned too.

  2. #743

    Cindy89

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCool21  [View Original Post]
    I had an excellent experience and truly enjoyed the session.
    I second that. Although it is a limited menu.

  3. #742

    Cindy89

    I had an excellent experience and truly enjoyed the session.

  4. #741

    Nerdybirdie

    Has anyone contacted her looks interesting and has a lot of reviews on cuddle but don't know if she dose more and for how much.

    Was wounding if she has a number to call.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Nerdybirdie

  5. #740

    Dawan

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Had plans to see this one but she has since paused her account. I'm not surprised as she is young, beautiful and curvy and was probably getting overwhelmed with request.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/dawan
    Definitely not a real cuddler, I have heard she has blocked basically everyone who tries to get with her.

  6. #739
    Quote Originally Posted by HoeHoeIn678  [View Original Post]
    Hezekiah https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/hezekiah93
    Good communication. Cute. intimate cuddle but did not try extra first visit. Recommend her on that alone. Based on conversation more is on the table next visit will report back.

    Belove_ https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Belove_
    Friendly. good attitude. very attractive. spinner. you must book to communicate off site. not sure if extra is available I did not ask. if someone else has balls to book and ask let me know in DM.
    I did see hezekiah93 a couple of years ago. She got topless and let me suck on them. That seemed to be the limit but that I only saw her one time.

    I remember communicating with Belove_ but she seemed like a non extras type of girl. She is cute though but I'm doubting anything is on the table.

  7. #738

    Hezekiah and Belove

    Hezekiah https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/hezekiah93
    Good communication. Cute. intimate cuddle but did not try extra first visit. Recommend her on that alone. Based on conversation more is on the table next visit will report back.

    Belove_ https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Belove_
    Friendly. good attitude. very attractive. spinner. you must book to communicate off site. not sure if extra is available I did not ask. if someone else has balls to book and ask let me know in DM.

  8. #737

    Couple reviews

    I visited Cindy89 recently. Sweet gal, enjoyable visit, definitely recommended.

    Saw GoldenGlow43 a little while back. Nice chat and platonic cuddles, didn't get the vibe that anything else was available. YMMV.

  9. #736

    Dawan

    Had plans to see this one but she has since paused her account. I'm not surprised as she is young, beautiful and curvy and was probably getting overwhelmed with request.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/dawan

  10. #735

    Cindy89

    Had a visit with cindy89 on Tuesday, she is a sweet gal, nice cuddles. As I'm concerned the CC moderators ck this site, I'll provide details to SM on request.

  11. #734
    Quote Originally Posted by LVFun  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday someone inboxed me who had 0 previous posts. They were asking for intel on anyone from CC and were willing to share details when they had any.

    Since they have 0 posts I am not responding, for all I know it is one of the CC mods.
    Sorry, yeah, that was me. This isn't a forum I typically use. I didn't share any info since I'm from out of town but get that it's a bad look. I'll shoot you over what I got.

  12. #733
    I get that shit too. Most of the time they get crickets.

    Quote Originally Posted by LVFun  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday someone inboxed me who had 0 previous posts. They were asking for intel on anyone from CC and were willing to share details when they had any.

    Since they have 0 posts I am not responding, for all I know it is one of the CC mods.

  13. #732
    Quote Originally Posted by LVFun  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday someone inboxed me who had 0 previous posts. They were asking for intel on anyone from CC and were willing to share details when they had any.

    Since they have 0 posts I am not responding, for all I know it is one of the CC mods.
    100% don't care if they are SM or a newbie, with 0 history or a history of only asking for Intel and never contributing, gets 0 responses from me. You did the right thing imo.

  14. #731

    Private message

    Yesterday someone inboxed me who had 0 previous posts. They were asking for intel on anyone from CC and were willing to share details when they had any.

    Since they have 0 posts I am not responding, for all I know it is one of the CC mods.

  15. #730

    Mods do suck

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    I really hate the moderators on Cuddle Comfort. They may be the dumbest, most low-life people on the face of this earth. I created a new account after being banned last year and some dweeb who is not even a mod felt the need to report my account and have it banned. These guys are nerds who were picked on their whole lives who are on a power trip now.
    Ironically, for a site about platonic stuff, the mods and most of the active forum members there need to get laid more than anyone on the planet.

    The latest content mod is this old 61 year old fart named JoyfulHeart. Another piece of shit is netrunner. If you want to get some revenge, harass the absolute hell out of these two. No more mods and things might improve.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape