Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Cuddle Comfort

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 93 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 1390
This blog is moderated by LuccaMac
  1. #745
    She must have way too much free time on her hands.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCool21  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a late response, but I'm catching up on the thread now that I have some free time.

    Jane Doe is the reason I got banned too.

  2. #744
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    It was Jane Doe that got me banned and I never even messaged her. She reads this site as I am sure their admins do. I would bet that is what happened to some of the ladies.
    I know this is a late response, but I'm catching up on the thread now that I have some free time.

    Jane Doe is the reason I got banned too.

  3. #743

    Cindy89

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCool21  [View Original Post]
    I had an excellent experience and truly enjoyed the session.
    I second that. Although it is a limited menu.

  4. #742

    Cindy89

    I had an excellent experience and truly enjoyed the session.

  5. #741

    Nerdybirdie

    Has anyone contacted her looks interesting and has a lot of reviews on cuddle but don't know if she dose more and for how much.

    Was wounding if she has a number to call.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Nerdybirdie

  6. #740

    Dawan

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Had plans to see this one but she has since paused her account. I'm not surprised as she is young, beautiful and curvy and was probably getting overwhelmed with request.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/dawan
    Definitely not a real cuddler, I have heard she has blocked basically everyone who tries to get with her.

  7. #739
    Quote Originally Posted by HoeHoeIn678  [View Original Post]
    Hezekiah https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/hezekiah93
    Good communication. Cute. intimate cuddle but did not try extra first visit. Recommend her on that alone. Based on conversation more is on the table next visit will report back.

    Belove_ https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Belove_
    Friendly. good attitude. very attractive. spinner. you must book to communicate off site. not sure if extra is available I did not ask. if someone else has balls to book and ask let me know in DM.
    I did see hezekiah93 a couple of years ago. She got topless and let me suck on them. That seemed to be the limit but that I only saw her one time.

    I remember communicating with Belove_ but she seemed like a non extras type of girl. She is cute though but I'm doubting anything is on the table.

  8. #738

    Hezekiah and Belove

    Hezekiah https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/hezekiah93
    Good communication. Cute. intimate cuddle but did not try extra first visit. Recommend her on that alone. Based on conversation more is on the table next visit will report back.

    Belove_ https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/Belove_
    Friendly. good attitude. very attractive. spinner. you must book to communicate off site. not sure if extra is available I did not ask. if someone else has balls to book and ask let me know in DM.

  9. #737

    Couple reviews

    I visited Cindy89 recently. Sweet gal, enjoyable visit, definitely recommended.

    Saw GoldenGlow43 a little while back. Nice chat and platonic cuddles, didn't get the vibe that anything else was available. YMMV.

  10. #736

    Dawan

    Had plans to see this one but she has since paused her account. I'm not surprised as she is young, beautiful and curvy and was probably getting overwhelmed with request.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/dawan

  11. #735

    Cindy89

    Had a visit with cindy89 on Tuesday, she is a sweet gal, nice cuddles. As I'm concerned the CC moderators ck this site, I'll provide details to SM on request.

  12. #734
    Quote Originally Posted by LVFun  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday someone inboxed me who had 0 previous posts. They were asking for intel on anyone from CC and were willing to share details when they had any.

    Since they have 0 posts I am not responding, for all I know it is one of the CC mods.
    Sorry, yeah, that was me. This isn't a forum I typically use. I didn't share any info since I'm from out of town but get that it's a bad look. I'll shoot you over what I got.

  13. #733
    I get that shit too. Most of the time they get crickets.

    Quote Originally Posted by LVFun  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday someone inboxed me who had 0 previous posts. They were asking for intel on anyone from CC and were willing to share details when they had any.

    Since they have 0 posts I am not responding, for all I know it is one of the CC mods.

  14. #732
    Quote Originally Posted by LVFun  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday someone inboxed me who had 0 previous posts. They were asking for intel on anyone from CC and were willing to share details when they had any.

    Since they have 0 posts I am not responding, for all I know it is one of the CC mods.
    100% don't care if they are SM or a newbie, with 0 history or a history of only asking for Intel and never contributing, gets 0 responses from me. You did the right thing imo.

  15. #731

    Private message

    Yesterday someone inboxed me who had 0 previous posts. They were asking for intel on anyone from CC and were willing to share details when they had any.

    Since they have 0 posts I am not responding, for all I know it is one of the CC mods.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape