Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 817 1317 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 41293
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36553
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by TimesLikeThese  [View Original Post]
    I hate to hear about her passing!

    Awhile back I asked if she was available but I never once thought to ask HOW she was doing; I just assumed everything was okay.
    Ya, tough situation.

  2. #36552

    BDSM Provider Who Enjoys Getting Fisted, Flogged, Pierced, etc?

    Sophie says she is a BDSM expert, so if she is into receiving severe BDSM, then I am interested in her. I pay very well for such fun, 12 or more mario coins an hour for a real fun session that includes me fisting, flogging, piercing, golden showering, ass fucking and maybe even branding her. You mentioned she had burn scars – perhaps Sophia is into getting branded? Did you explore any rough play with her? Know of any other provider into receiving rough fun like I described?

    LB.

  3. #36551
    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Her ad states 120 qv, you paid 100 - that is Great! Too many mongers blindly pay a providers asking rate when they could have paid less.

    Mongers. This is a clear example, that we should offer less than the rate a provider posts in her ad!!

    LB.
    Always haggle, the only ones that won't haggle is the Latinas. They stick to their price in my experience.

  4. #36550
    Quote Originally Posted by Busta69  [View Original Post]
    Damn. Her new pics look good. Does she actually look like them now? I went to see her maybe 6 months ago. She looked terrible then. I bailed on her. House smelled like cats also.
    Yes she looks like them. Her new house in San Marco was clean. She was just getting out the shower when I arrived.

  5. #36549

    Big booty goth

    Has any one dreamt with her before?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...f/907163537492

  6. #36548
    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    It's with a very sad heart that I have to inform you that my daughter passed on Sunday. She was 33. You all were very kind to her. Thank you.
    I'm so sorry to hear that. She was sweet 🙏128591;128591;.

  7. #36547

    Mostly agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good morning all I saw the sexy Robin last night man what an incredible woman, amazing BBBJ, doggie, mish, lazy dog etc. Went through the alphabet with her. Incredible body! Robin

    is very a cool easy going provider that makes you feel at ease. She informed me that she was taking a trip up to Jacksonville to visit some old friends that she has made up there. So gentleman if you have her number and you missed her in the passed here is your chance..
    My experience was relatively close to yours. She's a gorgeous woman for sure. Very clean. However, she takes cleanliness to another level. Definitely a germaphobe. Idk how many sanitary wipes she used. Also no DATY which is big for me. No touching of the kitty at all, at least inside. In addition, she was hyper paranoid that I was trying to take the condom off. I was not. All that said, I would still try to see her again contingent upon her not being so uptight. The only reason I'm even saying this is because I feel like I'm a total gentleman, and my hygiene is impeccable for a reason. This is why I was surprised at her precautionary demeanor. Again, she is absolutely gorgeous. Hopefully she will become more at ease with familiarity.

  8. #36546
    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    Ty so much for the kind words.

    I feel the love guys, thank you from the bottom of my broken heart.
    I hate to hear about her passing!

    Awhile back I asked if she was available but I never once thought to ask HOW she was doing; I just assumed everything was okay.

  9. #36545

    Mandarin

    Anyone have any info on this one. Or one in the San Jose / Mandarin area? Message me if you prefer. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/896108078256

  10. #36544
    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    Ty so much for the kind words.

    I feel the love guys, thank you from the bottom of my broken heart.
    Sorry Andi, I've seen you and Natalie several times and love you both as people. My heart goes out to you.

  11. #36543

    Mandarin girl

    Hello I saw the very sweet and accommodating young lady in mandarin. Qv was had she young and pretty and was no drama. Link can't be found now but it was named snow bunny. Sorry didn't save phone # but I'm sure shell pop up again. Cbbbj and fullservice was had.

  12. #36542
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185

    Thank you

    Ty so much for the kind words.

    I feel the love guys, thank you from the bottom of my broken heart.

  13. #36541
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Saw jojo today. Incall, San Marco area. Qv 100 coins. Good dream everything covered. Will see here gains.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/165516372375
    Damn. Her new pics look good. Does she actually look like them now? I went to see her maybe 6 months ago. She looked terrible then. I bailed on her. House smelled like cats also.

  14. #36540

    Great. You Did Not Pay Her Asking Price

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Saw jojo today. Incall, San Marco area. Qv 100 coins. Good dream everything covered. Will see here gains.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/165516372375
    Her ad states 120 qv, you paid 100 - that is Great! Too many mongers blindly pay a providers asking rate when they could have paid less.

    Mongers. This is a clear example, that we should offer less than the rate a provider posts in her ad!!

    LB.

  15. #36539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Robin

    Good morning all I saw the sexy Robin last night man what an incredible woman, amazing BBBJ, doggie, mish, lazy dog etc. Went through the alphabet with her. Incredible body! Robin is very a cool easy going provider that makes you feel at ease. She informed me that she was taking a trip up to Jacksonville to visit some old friends that she has made up there. So gentleman if you have her number and you missed her in the passed here is your chance.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20220823-WA0001_copy_655x334.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape