Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 41293
-
10-22-24 20:48 #36538Senior Member

Posts: 414Jojo
Saw jojo today. Incall, San Marco area. Qv 100 coins. Good dream everything covered. Will see here gains.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/165516372375
-
10-22-24 20:43 #36537Senior Member

Posts: 414Has anyone seen her recently. Every time I try to connect. Crickets.
Originally Posted by KidTorrid
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 19:10 #36536Senior Member

Posts: 73Sorry for your loss
Sorry, to hear about this.
Originally Posted by Andi3030
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 19:09 #36535Senior Member

Posts: 73Details of girls
Please, PM.
Originally Posted by Mcp63
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 16:21 #36534Senior Member

Posts: 628Chikita
Wondering if anyone has been able to connect with her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/106288994613
Her first ad had a bad number which resulted in some scary texts someone posted here; but it seems like she got that sorted. So, I tried to text her; but the communication is not encouraging.
-
10-22-24 14:57 #36533Senior Member

Posts: 256Truly sorry for your loss.
Originally Posted by Andi3030
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 14:27 #36532Senior Member

Posts: 919So sorry, Andi
Natalie was a sweet girl. She will be remembered fondly.
Originally Posted by Andi3030
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 13:54 #36531Senior Member

Posts: 1062Sorry for your loss
She was a good girl, Andi was she sick or did this suddenly happen? I remember when she first came to Jacksonville and after our meet I took her out downtown to see the city.
-
10-22-24 13:24 #36530Senior Member

Posts: 243So sorry
For your loss. She was a sweetheart.
Originally Posted by Andi3030
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 12:11 #36529Senior Member

Posts: 28I'm very sorry Andi
My sincere condolences to you Andi. She was a beautiful girl.
-
10-22-24 11:15 #36528Senior Member

Posts: 57Condolences
So sorry, Andi terrible news. God Bless You!
Originally Posted by BiggDaddi
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 10:08 #36527Senior Member

Posts: 452Omg
I am so sorry to hear that Andi! My condolences for you and your family.
Originally Posted by Andi3030
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 10:07 #36526Senior Member

Posts: 452Correct
That is Bubbles from back in the day. I had several good sessions with her. She was a true freak and had great DT skills.
Originally Posted by GolfPro
[View Original Post]
The scene was FULL of great girls back then! Night and day compared to nowadays. Sad state of affairs in Jax.
-
10-22-24 06:18 #36525Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 185She's around not sure if in game.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 05:26 #36524Senior Member

Posts: 394Bubbles
Bless you my son. That is exactly who I am speaking of. What a look. I put her over my knee once and spanked the devil out of her. She was quite the angel after that with me. What ever happened to ladies like that. Damn.
Originally Posted by GolfPro
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






