Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 10240
-
10-22-24 21:52 #8905Senior Member

Posts: 116Details?
Ok what does she offer? Donations? What was so good about the appointment that you're recommending her?
Originally Posted by RtsBare
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 21:37 #8904Regular Member

Posts: 24Anyone?
Anyone have any experience with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...y/697721653909
-
10-22-24 16:48 #8903Senior Member

Posts: 611Milf
No phone number?
Originally Posted by RtsBare
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 10:56 #8902Regular Member

Posts: 24Very Good time
I met this provider, and I am very wary when contacting STG providers. She was a great date and I would recommend to others. She is over 40 but she has a very cute body with large breasts and a great personality. I will definitely repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/352418178611
-
10-21-24 15:11 #8901Senior Member

Posts: 164Do you really think these hoes are real, and accept cryptocurrency? Most girls can't even manage a PayPal or venmo beyond a cash app. I think it's a fake ad. Be careful.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 12:53 #8900Senior Member

Posts: 140Olivia
The experience was sub par at best haven't met the girlfriend yet but only off CBJ and claims willing to do more for loyal clientele. However, her pimp or boyfriend the guy getting his cocked sucked, would never allow it. She made up every reason why she wouldn't do the BBBJ so I stopped seeing her.
Originally Posted by Hypester77
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 10:39 #8899Senior Member

Posts: 128Olivia Wylde & Bianca
Wondering if anyone has any experience with Olivia Wylde or with her stripper girlfriend. I searched for Olivia in his forum but most of the results were dead links. They both have fat asses and Olivia can really work the mic based on her listcrawler videos. I may go visit her this week. Someone dm or respond back please!
Olivia Wilde - https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...l/658530657489.
Olivia & Bianca - https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...o/571450602104.
Olivia Listcrawler ad - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/176479303.
-
10-20-24 19:31 #8898Regular Member

Posts: 2Looking for info
Has anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/177781664
-
10-19-24 21:24 #8897Senior Member

Posts: 655I actually saw her walking with her kids and some guy into a Home Depot last week. She looked so normal that I barely recognized her, but she cracked the smallest smile when she spotted me and I knew it was her.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 11:28 #8896Senior Member

Posts: 140Tiffany Rose
Back in the days she was a nice pound, but she looks terrible and seen her when she was with Sunshine and decided not to have her. Yuck.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 08:12 #8895Senior Member

Posts: 164She is starting to age (30+) and the years of partying are starting to show. Nowhere near as cute as a few years ago. Performance has also declined, alot. It's time for her to retire.
Originally Posted by HummerVette
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 11:52 #8894Senior Member

Posts: 611Tiffani rose
Hey, I know she's been around forever, but has anyone seen her recently? How does she look? Is her ass still fat? I know her sister is not very healthy wifey. I'm wondering if Tiffany is still good to go? Ty.
-
10-18-24 07:27 #8893Senior Member

Posts: 140Jaylah
We all have our preferences, however if I'm paying 1. 50 and up, and that doesn't include a BBBJ or she says she doesn't offer that. Then I'm completely passing. You don't want to wrap your wet mouth around my mic. That's a hard pass I'm sorry.
Originally Posted by Concubine
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 06:38 #8892Senior Member

Posts: 62From March 2023
https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/164494561062
Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63
[View Original Post]
Communication decent. Usual Mt Laurel dump.
Pictures filtered (of course) and maybe a few years older than stated.
But decent body nothing out of the ordinary.
Lackluster BJ and no CG. Totally not into it at all, and a mood killer.
Started doggie tried mish then finished doggie.
The only reason I stopped in was I knew I would be late for a predetermined date and she would not be available when I passed by.
-
10-17-24 12:34 #8891Senior Member

Posts: 140Confirmation pic
Normally I do not send confirmation pictures, because someone did a search of the photo found my Facebook and threatened to share that I was contacting a 16 yr old girl for sex. 1. The post was not a of 16 yr old girl. Then proceeded to say if I didn't cashapp her 100.00 she would do this because she's the mother of this girl. However, the picture wasn't mine and that would be unfortunate for whoever I stole the picture from. But I've known her for many years she's cool has a professional career and just wants to be careful and not lose her lively hood. Don't be alarmed she's good company, kinda stoic but would let you pound her petite little body and she's not 20 more like 25 or 26 but just very petite.
Originally Posted by ChrisLooker
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






