Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 24692
-
10-24-24 07:42 #22907Senior Member

Posts: 152Description of her other than Asian and early 30's was reminiscent of Catz.
Originally Posted by Rnmhrd5050
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-24 06:53 #22906Senior Member

Posts: 3103She who?
Which ad is it?
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-24 11:54 #22905Senior Member

Posts: 150Location
I know it says no one new but she's been posting more often, so the door may be open. That's cheap for a massage, even if it's just a massage. Anyone know location or general details? I'm in Clayton area and would like a good lunchtime visit in the near future.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/177919847
-
10-22-24 14:27 #22904Senior Member

Posts: 850The post says, best hand job he's ever received.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 13:19 #22903Senior Member

Posts: 117Frankie Relaxation. Ending?
Just to clarify, when you say on the flip she goes straight for the oil, I'm interpreting that to mean HJ ending. Other posts about her give the impression it's DIY with now HE. Does she give a HJ HE?
Originally Posted by Rnmhrd5050
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 09:22 #22902Regular Member

Posts: 10Frankie Relaxation in Ofallon.
Been there 3 Times in last month.
Same pretty young Asian girl early 30's.
Around 5"2 100 lbs.
Good massage lots of Teasing.
On Flip goes straight for the Oil.
Best HJ I've had in Years.
-
10-22-24 06:28 #22901Senior Member

Posts: 150Just HE
I've never been offered extras. I'm not a regular though but I've only experienced rubs.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 17:53 #22900Senior Member

Posts: 117Nice sounding finish! More info?
I really like the edging. Are we talking strictly HJ or was it BJ or even BJ / HJ combo?
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 14:54 #22899Regular Member

Posts: 17Coming to town
I will be in the area on Monday for work. Is there around the airport that offers FS or least HE?
-
10-21-24 10:13 #22898Senior Member

Posts: 1744Zen
I was one and done. Didn't seem like it was going to get better so me and my money went elsewhere.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
Why keep advertising? I believe Mr. Barnum said it best, "There is a sucker born every minute. ".
-
10-21-24 09:10 #22897Senior Member

Posts: 411Haven't seen any comments recently about Zen on Manchester. All reports in pst were no HE. Why do they continue to run ads on RR if it's only massage? Anyone been there lately? Any change?
Originally Posted by BowMan1962
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 15:49 #22896Senior Member

Posts: 105Jenny
Well, not to be a jerk but this hobby IS about the hobbiests. After all, we're paying for the service.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
Anyway, my point was that I hobby at least in part for a break from the day-to-day BS. When a provider brings that into the session it definitely impacts the escapism.
Maybe I caught her on a bad day. No big deal. To each his own.
-
10-18-24 14:47 #22895Senior Member

Posts: 120Text Jenny for appointment
Amazing how this sounds more about the hobbyist than the provider. I get 30 minutes to 2 hours with Jenny. 30 minutes is too short to talk about anything and I sleep for 75 minutes of the 2 hour. She never disappoints the rub and finish. Period. Change the subject if you need conversation with you rub. Just a suggestion.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html
-
10-18-24 14:20 #22894Senior Member

Posts: 120My glass is half full
Bonus. Not only did you get actual massage but edging too. I appreciate you letting us know that more services are available with this lovely lady.
Originally Posted by JakeTime7
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 09:03 #22893Senior Member

Posts: 186Those pics are from Twitch streamer STPeach. So I'd avoid.
Originally Posted by Moego
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





