Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 24692
-
10-17-24 23:33 #22892Senior Member

Posts: 150Long drawn out massage
After a three month hiatus, I saw her recently and surprise, she was late, but only 5 minutes. She's skinnier and looks great. Massage was more deep tissue and the rub was drawn out. It may have just been me but I'd get close, she'd stop or slow down, and then she'd rinse and repeat until after like 5 times, I finally got super happy. YMMV.
Originally Posted by GM2019
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 17:22 #22891Senior Member

Posts: 164Lam Lua
Hey there. I have only received LMT massage at Lam Lua near the AFB. There is another location on 159 in Fairview and I got LMT massage and DIY there. When I am over that way, I go to Spring Spa in O'Fallon.
Originally Posted by BowMan1962
[View Original Post]
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/237739.html
-
10-17-24 15:36 #22890Regular Member

Posts: 5Please let me know as well.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 14:25 #22889Senior Member

Posts: 117Kali
What is on the menu as far as a finish. Standard HJ for HE, oral? DM if you'd rather not post here.
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 14:01 #22888Regular Member

Posts: 5Kali
What was she like? Worth the rates despite that? Anything past a typical massage?
Originally Posted by Zorney99
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 12:55 #22887Senior Member

Posts: 249I've seen her. She is 100% no FS.
Originally Posted by RubDowninstl
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 12:35 #22886Senior Member

Posts: 85Says no FS in the post. Personally I skip anyone that has an out of state area code, or lists their of. Seems skeptical for sure.
Originally Posted by Birdmanz
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 17:17 #22885Senior Member

Posts: 114Visiting St Louis Soon
I'll be visiting St Louis soon and would like to know if you have any favorites you could share with me. I'll be staying downtown and without a car, so hopefully there are some nearby:
AMP?
"Real" Massage (I often need a real massage after traveling).
Outcall 'massage' with side benefits?
Tantra Goddesses?
TIA.
B58.
-
10-16-24 16:43 #22884Regular Member

Posts: 5Kali
Any more info? Trying to book with her now but want to know what to expect. FS? Another post mentioned YMWV, has that been your experience?
Originally Posted by TinyLil
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 14:20 #22883Regular Member

Posts: 5Kali
Does anyone have experience with her? Is she FS? Tried booking a few times but she can be hard to get a hold of. Not a ton of info on here.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ali-28922.html
https://tryst.link/massage/-kali-
-
10-16-24 11:27 #22882Senior Member

Posts: 64Amp
Any reviews for Lam Lua spa near the airforce base? Happy ending?
-
10-16-24 09:41 #22881Banned Member

Posts: 175Thanks
So glad I never ended up contacting her and you just confirmed my decision.
Originally Posted by Derosa
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 07:12 #22880Senior Member

Posts: 105Jenny in St. Charles
In my experience, if you want to hear endless political opinions, get lectured on how everyone should have worn masks 24/7 during covid, how Trump is the anti-Christ, then Jenny is just what you're looking for.
Originally Posted by Moego
[View Original Post]
Just for the record, I didn't take the bait and was as agreeable as possible. I focused on getting to the end and getting out of there.
-
10-15-24 21:54 #22879Senior Member

Posts: 172Never mind. Another Deposit Scam.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 21:34 #22878Banned Member

Posts: 175She is in Denver
In addition to many other cities, pics are stolen. All over the web. If she answers the door let us know.
Originally Posted by Moego
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





