Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 2753 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 818 1318 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 41292
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36537
    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    I smashed last year. Her incall was safe, a motel off Phillips. Everything was on the table. She's very lithe nice little natural B's at the time. She got into it. BBBJ was good, all positions. BBFS may be on the table but YMMV. I didn't repeat because I had strange off putting Dm from some monger. When I asked Sj about it she said it was a lie and the monger was a stalker. This is well over a year ago if my memory serves. But I'd have no problem hitting it again. She's fun.
    Has anyone seen her recently. Every time I try to connect. Crickets.

  2. #36536

    Sorry for your loss

    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    It's with a very sad heart that I have to inform you that my daughter passed on Sunday. She was 33. You all were very kind to her. Thank you.
    Sorry, to hear about this.

  3. #36535

    Details of girls

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcp63  [View Original Post]
    Well boys, I think the time has come for me to step away from the hobby for a while. I've truly hit the end of my rope with the current state of providers out here. All my favs are long gone, what's left is garbage. I've also been the unfortunate recipient of parting gifts from 2 of my go tos this year, most recent about a week ago. Still can't really believe it honestly. 99% sure this came from BBBJ because my routine with both of them was pretty consistent. I only kept going with them also because I have not yet found any quality bbw or mature providers in the area as I once had. Good luck boys, stay safe.
    Please, PM.

  4. #36534

    Chikita

    Wondering if anyone has been able to connect with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...7/106288994613

    Her first ad had a bad number which resulted in some scary texts someone posted here; but it seems like she got that sorted. So, I tried to text her; but the communication is not encouraging.

  5. #36533
    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    It's with a very sad heart that I have to inform you that my daughter passed on Sunday. She was 33. You all were very kind to her. Thank you.
    Truly sorry for your loss.

  6. #36532

    So sorry, Andi

    Natalie was a sweet girl. She will be remembered fondly.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    It's with a very sad heart that I have to inform you that my daughter passed on Sunday. She was 33. You all were very kind to her. Thank you.

  7. #36531

    Sorry for your loss

    She was a good girl, Andi was she sick or did this suddenly happen? I remember when she first came to Jacksonville and after our meet I took her out downtown to see the city.

  8. #36530

    So sorry

    For your loss. She was a sweetheart.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    It's with a very sad heart that I have to inform you that my daughter passed on Sunday. She was 33. You all were very kind to her. Thank you.

  9. #36529

    I'm very sorry Andi

    My sincere condolences to you Andi. She was a beautiful girl.

  10. #36528

    Condolences

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDaddi  [View Original Post]
    I am so sorry to hear that Andi! My condolences for you and your family.
    So sorry, Andi terrible news. God Bless You!

  11. #36527

    Omg

    Quote Originally Posted by Andi3030  [View Original Post]
    It's with a very sad heart that I have to inform you that my daughter passed on Sunday. She was 33. You all were very kind to her. Thank you.
    I am so sorry to hear that Andi! My condolences for you and your family.

  12. #36526

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is who you're talking about?
    That is Bubbles from back in the day. I had several good sessions with her. She was a true freak and had great DT skills.

    The scene was FULL of great girls back then! Night and day compared to nowadays. Sad state of affairs in Jax.

  13. #36525
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 185
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what ever happened to Bubbles. She was a real freak in the sack. Tall, slim. Had a bit of a goth look in her ads way back. Would love to see her again.
    She's around not sure if in game.

  14. #36524

    Bubbles

    Bless you my son. That is exactly who I am speaking of. What a look. I put her over my knee once and spanked the devil out of her. She was quite the angel after that with me. What ever happened to ladies like that. Damn.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is who you're talking about?

  15. #36523
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfPro  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is who you're talking about?
    Possibly. It's been a minute. I deff don't remember the scary makeup.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape