Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 5637
-
10-22-24 16:27 #4392Regular Member

Posts: 11Sunny West Side
Hey fellas,
Went to see Grace at Sunny, and I got to say, she is very cute with a top tier rack. Excellent massage and a bit of flirting too.
And while I got a vibe that more might be on the table, she struck me as being pretty legit.
DMs are open if anyone has some tips. But I'm not getting my hopes up.
Happy hunting!
-
10-21-24 21:46 #4391Regular Member

Posts: 12Brainerd
I just tried it last week, really old long haired lady. Did you get someone different? Seems like she was the only one there and too old too even want L1. Massage was okay.
Originally Posted by ToledoRocket52
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 19:49 #4390Senior Member

Posts: 77Craigslist add
I have slowed down a lot on my trips to massage parlors since my surgery.
I seen an add on craigslist that caught my interest as she does body scrubs and hair removal. I texted her what method she uses to remover hair. 2 days later, no.
Response. Did I use an incorrect language with her? Is the add fake? Should I text her again?
Any advice would be appeached.
https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/r...794897682.html
-
10-20-24 11:28 #4389Senior Member

Posts: 258I was told that as of the end of November, they will go from four girls to two girls. Perhaps ownership is changing?
Originally Posted by HumbleChap
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 18:17 #4388Senior Member

Posts: 27Rose (booker) number change?
-9566 Legit Rose or LEO? Thanks.
-
10-17-24 20:55 #4387Regular Member

Posts: 17North and west locations
Hi looking to exchange contacts, promise you will love my roses. Private dm me.
-
10-17-24 18:35 #4386Senior Member

Posts: 95Because its in Wayzata, that's actually cheap for that area.
Originally Posted by Poogs
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 16:01 #4385Senior Member

Posts: 71The Other Harmony
So I went to the Harmony location that's on Wayzata since I've been to the Shoreview location quite a few times and I generally enjoy my time there.
When I got there I asked for an hour, and was led to my room, and got a pretty decent massage and HE from a lady who seemed new. I didn't recognize any of the women there from the other location.
When it was done and time to pay they told me it was 100 for an hour, which blew my mind. I don't think she told me that when I arrived. I had only brought 120 because I guess I assumed it would be 80 like the other location and I'd tip 40 for an HE. I didn't have any other way to pay except the exact cash, so they ended up "charging" me 80 for the hour and I gave her the 40 as a tip.
Why would they have it be 100 at a different location? Is that area more wealthy or something? If the Shoreview location starts charging 100 I'll stop going. King's Spa is the same distance and it's 70+40 tip.
-
10-17-24 11:35 #4384Senior Member

Posts: 69Nuru plus the Sacred Spot?
Rain advertises mutual shower and Nuru, also some P spot rub but might not mix the two session types.
Originally Posted by TantraGuyMn
[View Original Post]
It seems almost a given that is someone does NURU they also seem ok with probing.
https://www.atouchofsweetrain.com/body-glide
-
10-17-24 08:18 #4383Regular Member

Posts: 3Nuru
Check out Violet Rivera on Tryst.
Originally Posted by WinonaFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 21:15 #4382Senior Member

Posts: 26I am just going to say don't waster you time and money. Fake pics and terrible massage and attitude.
Originally Posted by Rambo21
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 20:50 #4381Senior Member

Posts: 374Nuru
Any of the spots provide Nuru? Or is there someone independent that does?
-
10-15-24 17:13 #4380Senior Member

Posts: 58She is on my list too, but I usually choose someone else over her, but she is always in the back of my mind. Let me know how it's goes if you do decide to see her. Like what you said she has mix review on TER, which is one of the reason why I try other first.
Originally Posted by Rambo21
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 11:22 #4379Senior Member

Posts: 258Yin
I like her looks. She has mixed reviews. Should I give her a try? Are there any other massage providers that have similar looks?
https://hot.com/us/mn/minneapolis/es...14-8782/m-aNRg
-
10-15-24 10:39 #4378Senior Member

Posts: 700Jenny also used to do it out of her house before she reopened this new spot named Lotus. She is actually a good looking lady with fairly nice body as well. Also sold lingerie out of her house / massage room. She is flirtatious, but highly doubt anyone will get anything extra. I have tried to get her to join me in their tub she just says I will sit with you LOL! So best of luck, but if you get a graze your lucky! Jane out of Columbia Heights used to fill in there as well. Another very legit lady but also very sweet!
Originally Posted by Pga231
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





