Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 61385
-
10-19-24 14:06 #57005Senior Member

Posts: 442Thanks For
Well there's a bunch of words that said "Nothing".
Originally Posted by ISawWhatIsAw
[View Original Post]
Apache Out.
-
10-18-24 20:51 #57004Senior Member

Posts: 1370Tink
I could have sworn I saw Tink last night on Pulaski & Ramsey last night. I didn't stop because she was with a bunch of hoodlums.
I'm almost certain it was her, for her fans. Peace.
-
10-18-24 15:19 #57003Senior Member

Posts: 1126Hailey w / the meaty kitten
I do remember this one. Use to be my go to. I took her and her sister to WV and dropped them off years ago. She said she was getting out the game. Wish I could get in touch with her now. She is missed.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 14:21 #57002I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 329Saturday ish report
Hello everyone,
Last Saturday was the driest Saturday ever. I didn't go at the time I would normally go because I found faster results at a certain time of day. You got to drive to see or read to make adjustments; fast results mean you get in the area, and within 10 minutes, you find a spot to enjoy your time with a woman or three.
This was not the case this time; there was nothing out. I knew if I stayed longer, I would find more, but I did not.
I have noticed that it's not the best method to spot women dressed unusually walking around, as they can be assumed to be male at a quick glance. However, they are actual females at times, sitting or walking. The ones that are ready for the scoop usually remove their jacket hoods; most times, you could assume they have smaller chest sizes.
It was dry—nothing was out beside a few women wearing their jacket hoods.
I'm not sure if there were any women out on Sunday before 11 PM. If I remember correctly, the fun started between 8 PM - 10 PM. That sweet spot is definitely during the weekdays, as if it was planned out or just common sense.
-
10-18-24 09:14 #57001Senior Member

Posts: 146Friday October 18 2024
I went to Wilkens, nothing my like, nothing but homeless and dirty girls.
For those that like Kiara, she was there, she wasn't being pick up, I guess because of her hoodie covering her face. She looked at me and wave. But I passed, I saw want by circle, scars on her face was waving. But pass.
Washington Blvd, dead.
Brooklyn the same. Well except for this big fat white girl waving on Pontiac and 5 .
Besides that. Nothing.
Heaven. I saw 2 . One looked early 20 , cute but with dirty clothes. But an old guy got to her. Well I'm heading home.
Good luck guys.
-
10-18-24 09:05 #57000Senior Member

Posts: 146Hailey huh?
——-.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
I remember this girl. I have seen her around, but she is not that cute girl anymore, her teeth. Gone. She is chunky now. I don't know if she still dates, but for where I've seen her, I assume she still does.
-
10-18-24 08:09 #56999Senior Member

Posts: 540Linda
Scooped her up from the Uhaul last night she's a GILF. But she gives a great gummy pussy is good too. DMG was standard she used to lost on EB / SKP but under a different name.
-
10-17-24 23:00 #56998Senior Member

Posts: 124Amanda
Amanda is looking good ngl. Can't imagine how good she would be if she got off the street. Had her several weeks back. She was hanging with some dude while I was cruising and it was getting late so I finally made a move right in front of him. She happily hopped in. Said it was her hubby. Poor cuck. She is a freak and a sub and likes to be choked. Wish I had more time to take her to a room. She has one of the prettiest faces out there. I'm glad she plays and is not just one of those cocktease panhandlers. This was on Dundalk.
Originally Posted by TalkinTrash
[View Original Post]
Safe hunting.
-
10-17-24 16:37 #56997Senior Member

Posts: 271Monica
I know there were a few mixed reports on Monica off of Ashton. The brunette white girl with the nice ass. Does anyone know if her service have improved since last reported upon? I think the last report was for folks to save their money.
-
10-17-24 16:01 #56996Senior Member

Posts: 1370Melissa aka MILF Melissa
Yeah she's back around looking like her old self. Her "get away" did her well I've always gotten A++ service from her. Peace.
Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 11:09 #56995Senior Member

Posts: 69Melissa
Just finished up a mission this morning around 9 am, was around wilkens to see who was available. I seen a few walking up Ramsey St so I made the scoop. Said her name is Melissa, late 40's, 120, redhead. Took her to my spot and and agreed on front seat action for standard tut. The session was pretty good overall. Took direction well didn't rush and paid attention to the boys. Bbj and she caught every last drop. I would repeat. I didn't get a picture of her face but this is what she was wearing.
-
10-17-24 06:55 #56994Senior Member

Posts: 99Gross
God damn them bitches ugly AF.
Originally Posted by HornyAsHell
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 20:29 #56993Senior Member

Posts: 144Cara phone number
Does anyone have digits for Cara. I know she keeps a phone on her. I use to have it but got tired of her always hitting me up for money.
-
10-16-24 17:41 #56992Senior Member

Posts: 977Brooklyn Park
Forgot to add, last week I was pulled over for the littlest thing in Brooklyn last week. I'm not going to post why incase the 5 oh our reading forums. But it was silly IMO.
I recommend while looping you follow all driving rules.
Didn't see anything of likings there or on Fairhaven. I tell ya 20 years ago Pontiac Ave was lit with cuties and phat asses.
Now. Asses are all gone LOL.
Anyone remember a WSW named Hailey. Believe she was in her early 20's. Picked her up on Potapsco near the old Salvation Army so long many years ago. Took her straight to a room. No marks on her body and had no drugs on her or using while time spent with me. Definitely missed.
I have no contact info or whereabouts.
-
10-16-24 14:42 #56991Senior Member

Posts: 92Amy
Hit wilkens up yesterday found a young spinner near the triangle. Pretty young thing. About 5'4" maybe 100 lbs brown hair About shoulder length. Wearing pajamas. Made the scoop and took her to the rent a room. Got upstairs and started to get undressed. We had agreed on 2 jacksons plus tip for half and half. She don't get undressed, then starts with ill give you head. Not for 40 I say so she says ok 20. I'm not happy but whatever, get to work. Head game was terrible. She keeps falling asleep with my dick in her mouth. Frustration sets in and I grabbed her head and fucked her mouth until I nutted in her throat. Then she wakes up choking and gagging. She didn't ***** about it though. Put my pants on and got out of there. Definitely not a repeat candidate good luck and happy hunting, stay safe fellas. Perch out.








Reply With Quote




