Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 346 of 1879 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 396 446 846 1346 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 28174
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633
    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    Do they happen to do doubles do you know? I may need to contact either regardless but that be a once in a lifetime dream if so, it appears.
    Yes, they do doubles but as of Saturday I don't think they were able to book rooms in the same hotel. That may have changed. And yes that would be a visit for the history books.

  2. #22998

    Diamond

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    It's Diamond's birthday and she wants your load as a gift LOL. Seriously she's trying to raise some money to do something for her birthday as her family isn't doing anything apparently. So hit her up and wish her a happy birthday and cheer her up. And if you have the time and want a date she's a great option. Good service. Good BBBJ. Good rate, great legs, clean incall and good attitude. No candy use. Hit me up for digits.
    I've tried on multiple occasions to take a flyer on this one. We'll start off with a couple of text exchanges, the she just goes silent. I've even dropped your name, and nada. What's the trick to get through the door?

  3. #22997

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCommando  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once over in Pinellas. She was the same with me. One and done.
    Amen brothers, having Rosie rub one out watching free porn at home is light years better than an in person visit. Contact ends in 2088. Add 50 to her photos. Just don't do it. You're welcome.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7278992088/1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1419.jpeg‎  

  4. #22996
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Diors Adjusted Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up in West Tampa and was asking me to come by again. I'm still on the fence myself. She's super sexy, super tiny, but definitely felt like she was charging GFE rates for pretty basic service. Feel free to read the post on her from July.

    Tell her EJ sent you if you give her a go.

    https://escort13.com/post/98262898?currentPage=91
    Went to see Dior this weekend and got my fill of some tiny black spinner. It was a good time, the service again was basic, but I knew what I was getting myself into. I was going in to pound on a tiny fit 19 year old stunner. Nails were perfect, skin was scrubbed and smooth, no hair anywhere, face done. She's a babe and a treat. I recommend her, especially after learning of the adjusted rates for people that tell her EJ sent them.

    The CBJ is still factored in as an additional $20 on top of the time you're looking to spend.

    100 qv.

    200 hh.

    400 hr.

    https://escort13.com/post/98262898?currentPage=91
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails b322c409c33cc96738bfae5796016b16_f.jpg‎  

  5. #22995

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    Consider yourself lucky. I saw her way back in Largo or somewhere around there and her pics were way old even then. Add 50 lbs at least. She didn't give a shit, has good head game if motivated but attitude was shit, hygiene and incall cleanliness was shit. Super rush job
    I saw her once over in Pinellas. She was the same with me. One and done.

  6. #22994

    Bellaa

    Consider yourself lucky. I saw her way back in Largo or somewhere around there and her pics were way old even then. Add 50 lbs at least. She didn't give a shit, has good head game if motivated but attitude was shit, hygiene and incall cleanliness was shit. Super rush job

    Quote Originally Posted by RTPeckerman  [View Original Post]
    Off of Adamo and near 301 in a previously raided location so cautious from the start. Deriving in end-of-day traffic on south I-75 so made contact for a visit-now arrangement. Convos were quick and to the point. Responded with a benefits package that sounded reasonable so set up a time. Provided her requested and typical alert at 5 minutes out. I arrived a bit early so just waited and scoped out the place. Even went into the lobby and just chilled on the couch, used the bathroom where I texted I had arrived and needed a room number. She texted back that she needed confirmation that I was there and asked me to send her a pic of the hotel sign. That shut down the visit. I sent her a pic and text. Here's the pic, enjoy, I'll pass.

    https://callescort.org

    Use Bellaa for access to her post.

  7. #22993
    Quote Originally Posted by Pussylicker2  [View Original Post]
    Ria was awesome, I'd love to see her again! If anyone has her number, or news, I'd love to hear!
    That pic right there was taken at the econolodge on busch temple terrace area. I remember specifically those bed sheets. She was the first woman I ever went bare with. I got her a room there on January 1, 2016 and go to go bareback I remember I came in her kitty missionary style. She sat back and pushed my cum out of her kitty on the bed cover. I'll never forget that. I remember how much the room cost that day too. Damn that was a great day!

  8. #22992

    Doubles

    Do they happen to do doubles do you know? I may need to contact either regardless but that be a once in a lifetime dream if so, it appears.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    All right boys. I found out that that magnificent Colombian Sarah is traveling with a sexy little BBW half Dominican half Brazilian named Izzy. She's also located pretty close to the airport. Communication was great, no hiccups at all.

    I did take her up on bbj to start. It was sloppy, sensual, everything that I needed. This was a last minute decision after I got in the door because she was so sensual and affectionate. As soon as I walked in. I know she's also got Greek on the table, but I did not partake. Feel free to ask her about any of her extras. I know the BBJ was an additional 60.

    130 QV.

    160 HHR.

    350 HR.

    This girl that's about as curvaceous as they get. It's crazy though because even as a small BBW she was so damn firm. Could have bounced a quarter off of any inch of her. This made for so much fun while I was getting throated, with that ass up near my shoulder and in k9 too.

    Izzy did not watch the clock at all. After we finish playing, she didn't really have anything else lined up, so she asked me to stay around lay with her chat, share stories. It was really like catching up with an old fuck buddy.

    I didn't expect to be saying this, but any amount of passion, excitement, hard sex, seemingly genuine enthusiasm that I received from Sarah, I think I got double the amount out of Izzy.

    This woman is a real pleaser and provider, not a hooker. Go confidently and know that you will be taken very good care of. Tell her EJ sent you.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3473392079/1

  9. #22991

    Bellaa. A Skip The Games Moment

    Off of Adamo and near 301 in a previously raided location so cautious from the start. Deriving in end-of-day traffic on south I-75 so made contact for a visit-now arrangement. Convos were quick and to the point. Responded with a benefits package that sounded reasonable so set up a time. Provided her requested and typical alert at 5 minutes out. I arrived a bit early so just waited and scoped out the place. Even went into the lobby and just chilled on the couch, used the bathroom where I texted I had arrived and needed a room number. She texted back that she needed confirmation that I was there and asked me to send her a pic of the hotel sign. That shut down the visit. I sent her a pic and text. Here's the pic, enjoy, I'll pass.

    https://callescort.org

    Use Bellaa for access to her post.

  10. #22990
    Quote Originally Posted by NoStrings885  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sarah this afternoon. Like another monger said she a little older but she hot AF. Did the HHR with her and it was definitely worth it. She has a slim waits great toys and an amazingly soft booty. Have a great CBJ and jumped in for some rcg great view finished cleaned up and was out. I'll see her again before she leaves. I would recommend going to see her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...886/5128036489
    How did you coordinate with her? She responded with where she was staying and then just keeps saying "ok".

  11. #22989
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633

    Izabelle. Queen of seduction

    All right boys. I found out that that magnificent Colombian Sarah is traveling with a sexy little BBW half Dominican half Brazilian named Izzy. She's also located pretty close to the airport. Communication was great, no hiccups at all.

    I did take her up on bbj to start. It was sloppy, sensual, everything that I needed. This was a last minute decision after I got in the door because she was so sensual and affectionate. As soon as I walked in. I know she's also got Greek on the table, but I did not partake. Feel free to ask her about any of her extras. I know the BBJ was an additional 60.

    130 QV.

    160 HHR.

    350 HR.

    This girl that's about as curvaceous as they get. It's crazy though because even as a small BBW she was so damn firm. Could have bounced a quarter off of any inch of her. This made for so much fun while I was getting throated, with that ass up near my shoulder and in k9 too.

    Izzy did not watch the clock at all. After we finish playing, she didn't really have anything else lined up, so she asked me to stay around lay with her chat, share stories. It was really like catching up with an old fuck buddy.

    I didn't expect to be saying this, but any amount of passion, excitement, hard sex, seemingly genuine enthusiasm that I received from Sarah, I think I got double the amount out of Izzy.

    This woman is a real pleaser and provider, not a hooker. Go confidently and know that you will be taken very good care of. Tell her EJ sent you.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3473392079/1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20241017-WA0011.jpg‎   IMG-20241017-WA0012.jpg‎  

  12. #22988

    $200 for QV?

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDanger9  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing anything special to justify a $200 quick visit! Give it a try and let us know.

  13. #22987

  14. #22986

    Is she legit?

    Not sure about this one? I smell bacon. Anyone been with her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/athena-e...chapel-1077698

  15. #22985

    Wish Diamond a happy birthday

    It's Diamond's birthday and she wants your load as a gift LOL. Seriously she's trying to raise some money to do something for her birthday as her family isn't doing anything apparently. So hit her up and wish her a happy birthday and cheer her up. And if you have the time and want a date she's a great option. Good service. Good BBBJ. Good rate, great legs, clean incall and good attitude. No candy use. Hit me up for digits.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeSteed1838  [View Original Post]
    So Diamond is usually posted about in the streetwalker thread. Used to escort way back, candy issues had her walking. She's been clean for a long stretch and dialed back the walking drastically and is now only escorting, incall still on the Nebraska stretch.

    Slim, white, 30's, some baby damage otherwise fit, smaller perky tits, blue / pink / brown hair, tanned with amazing legs. Very good BBBJ, BBFS on future visits available, sometimes first visit if there's a good connection. Great attitude, great service, no candy issues, no roommates atm. No physical limitations so all positions available. Anal and daty are not on the menu otherwise she's very open minded.

    Great rates especially if you are a regular and you can negotiate.

    Seen her a ton and never had anything but a good to great experiences. I take a long ass time to blast and she's never complained. Good girl and she's behind on rent so if you want a deal now is the time probably. Hit me up for digits, no ad up yet.

    Oh and she'll have a doubles partner soon. I don't have a Diamond pic, you can ask her for those, these pics are her soon to be doubles partner, NOT Diamond

    Jake.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape