Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 37345
-
10-21-24 13:12 #33145Senior Member

Posts: 241Easy to arrange, just have to ask the girl is her roommate is available for a 3-some, the only problem I have had with latino females 85% of the time its not them, I have shown up and they have been older, thicker, and worse of all uglier, the last one I saw was older and thicker, I ended up force fucking her face, because the little guy wasn't interested, and her roommate wasn't any better.
Originally Posted by Mustan
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 13:06 #33144Senior Member

Posts: 316Sapphire formerly Serena
I saw her ads with name of Serena.
Originally Posted by JtBassee20
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 10:25 #33143Senior Member

Posts: 50Yes this is her!!
Originally Posted by JtBassee20
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 09:48 #33142Regular Member

Posts: 10Reply
This chick made me drive all the way to midlothian then stopped replying. She rarely answers.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 09:37 #33141Senior Member

Posts: 272Standard rate. 14, nothing extra.
Originally Posted by Summerinthecity
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-24 09:22 #33140Senior Member

Posts: 69Saphirre
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...mond/177813866
Is this the same one who use to take donation and not come through? I forget what her name use to be but it looks like her to me.
-
10-21-24 06:03 #33139Senior Member

Posts: 342Chelsea
No ad, no pic? Who is she and how does she look? I will help depending on that.
Originally Posted by Packie010
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 21:00 #33138Senior Member

Posts: 231Needs help with rent
Hey if anyone is interested in seeing Chelsea TONIGHT, just hmu. She needs help with and will definitely give you a great time.
-
10-20-24 19:20 #33137Senior Member

Posts: 124Ashby
Pics look familiar. Anyone make contact with this one?
-
10-20-24 18:07 #33136Senior Member

Posts: 489Mia. TIP
What are you tipping MIA these days?
Originally Posted by Rck15
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 11:51 #33135Senior Member

Posts: 784Needs help paying rent
Hey guys, Lylah is needing help getting rent together. If you have time, go leave a deposit. She is very accommodating in all holes.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/033688491580
-
10-19-24 19:24 #33134Senior Member

Posts: 272Ljs
You can get GFE, BBBJ and BBFS from Mia. You just have to ask.
Originally Posted by TorcZar
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 18:47 #33133Senior Member

Posts: 736Tryshhhh
Have you use tryshh and their product asking for I'd cards job batch social media and professional bio link to. ?
For sure they can ask for basic info for some reasons but lets say you are a professional or ceo / owner of company and they have access to your personal info that can be used it long after you use their services like some ho suing like the rapper case that is going on this days where his case keeps paling up more cases of hos looking for a piece of cake.
-
10-19-24 12:35 #33132Senior Member

Posts: 71Mari
I agree with this review. If you like young and sweet she is your gal. I miss Bali. I concluded I prefer older service queens. Nice time but not a great connection. Shower was limited, BBBJ was nice considering her inexperience. Went with the upgrade but not sure BB was worth the extra cost.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 22:53 #33131Senior Member

Posts: 767Mari
She does look like the pictures for real, very polite and professional, but it does feel very mechanical, and too many rules, but I still would highly recommend, Meowth was tight and BBBJ on point DT and everything in between. Offers "extra menu" but went vainilla. By the way she sort of looks like AV idol Suzu Honjo, it is almost uncanny.
Originally Posted by RichmondVa
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





