Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 14599
-
10-21-24 13:28 #11224Senior Member

Posts: 910Voting then Nykee
Decided to vote before seeing Nykee, in again out again flanigan early voting very fast holy shit couldn't believe it until I got out and then saw the line, but any how had a appointment with Nykee and was a little early and she said no problem for you come on over, shit now I seem to have VIP treatment LOL. OK critics no Pun intended. I like when a chick is out side waiting for you to walk with you up to the dam it 3rd floor. Elevator was to far down by main entrance, if you see her you will know what I mean. Lets get to the BBBJ OMG like I said before good looking and knows definitely how to move that tongue and stroke it at the same time. Make-up on and really looking like some chick that took the time and got ready for a nice evening out. She is really a very nice person to talk to and she knows how to kid around in a very nice way. When and if you do or already have you know exactly what I am talking about. The room or should I say little studio with kitchenette is really a nice place and including a sitting room. Believe me not no Super Eight LOL. Her pussy is very tight and she definitely knows how to squirm around to fit it in just right, Must say this is the second time with her and like I said before if you have not been there, do so you are really missing something compared to what is around. CIAO mongers and be safe out there.
-
10-21-24 11:58 #11223Senior Member

Posts: 166Little Spinner
Thanks Ziggy for the didgts. Was in an upscale motel. If you don't little petite flat chested girls this may not be for you. She's been doing this for about 2 weeks and boy does she like her pussy licked and played with, she has a pussy as tight as a high school girl. Head game decent cim. She's going to leave for a few days and come back.
-
10-21-24 11:06 #11222Senior Member

Posts: 740I know we all have diffent sytandards
I went there based on the pics that were sent to me. The lady that was there was in her 40's, Chinese, no boobs and really no curves. Face was a 5 at best. When I looked around the room I could tell she was there long term. The bathroom looked more like a kitchen with fresh veggies and cooking equipment all around. She also spoke no English. When I showed her the pics I had been sent she used her phone to tell me that it is just advertising and she is the only girl available. I bailed. I have since come to find that they are posting multiple ads with different pics and numbers.
Originally Posted by OleFart
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 21:51 #11221Senior Member

Posts: 943I've tackled just about every single hoe out there. Not a one ever complained and most take orders when there is enough riding on it. Good times.
Originally Posted by ZiggyStar
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 17:29 #11220Senior Member

Posts: 30Thank you Ziggy
I got to meet the little spinner today and that's all I can say Wow. She also told me that she's a lesbian but likes dick too and she hangs out with Nykee I should have asked for threesome but I didn't know that until we were done. She said she's only going to be here a couple more days possibly but she'll be back. Thanks again Ziggy.
Originally Posted by ZiggyStar
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 15:56 #11219Banned Member

Posts: 47LOL.
Originally Posted by Anx3126
[View Original Post]
Glad you enjoyed my friend. And yes for such small thing takes a licking keeps on ticking. She won't be here much longer. If I missed your message hit me up again.
-
10-20-24 15:46 #11218Banned Member

Posts: 47Nykee
I seen her when she first arrived. I thought for certain she was a scam. I think I even texted something in line with. So. How much is your bullshit deposit?. Surprisingly enough she responded with a LOL. I don't require one. Still skeptical because one. They just don't look like her on STG. We ended up chatting most the day. I could instantly tell she was a cool chick. So we set it up for that evening. I been doing this long enough to know what you get from a pic ain't what opens that door. Well. She opened the door I took my hands away from eyes low & behold! She was sexier in person. The thing with her is you automatically feel at ease. I played my roses down sat on the bed & said. I want to see those tits!. Long story short as I tend to babble unless I'm sucking on a clit. IV seen her four. Five? Shit I lost count.
Originally Posted by IlliMonger
[View Original Post]
And for the very first time I actually look forward to her company than maybe her pussy. There is no way in he'll you haven't already. Or shouldn't see this Queen.
-
10-20-24 13:17 #11217Senior Member

Posts: 124Michelle May
Body looks good for her age. Did you make contact and how was it? Anyone else have details on this one? TIA.
Originally Posted by ReallyNone
[View Original Post]
Safe hunting.
-
10-20-24 12:22 #11216Senior Member

Posts: 274Ziggy is correct
Went to see ziggys little UTR spinner last night fun little girl and can take it for a tiny girl. He's on point with this one she is a true spinner with a good title attitude definitely going to hit that again. Thanks Ziggy.
Originally Posted by ZiggyStar
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 08:38 #11215Banned Member

Posts: 47Exactly
I sure as fuck ain't no douchbag. I don't keep no one woman they call me the breeze I just keep moving on. My money ain't no douch bag.
Originally Posted by Cruiser410
[View Original Post]
Ain't no 2 bit hoe who just crawled out of the woods call me one.
-
10-20-24 06:51 #11214Senior Member

Posts: 94Do you have any contact info?
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 01:13 #11213Regular Member

Posts: 24Newbie in town. Any recommendations
Going to be in town. Fort Myers or Bonita Springs Area. Any recommendations with cost?
-
10-20-24 00:22 #11212Senior Member

Posts: 943I happen to disagree with that statement but I guess I offer too much for the good stuff and they tell me what I want to hear.
Originally Posted by BigDog07
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 21:30 #11211Senior Member

Posts: 537Yep
For most of Ya'll it is absolutely true, acceptance is the first step to healing. Peace be with you.
Originally Posted by TilapiaDinner
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 20:18 #11210Senior Member

Posts: 54More Nykee Love
New to the area, but thanks to your great group here, started my local activities with a Nykee visit. Everything previously discussed was spot on. Nice girl, very pretty. Great BBBJ, enjoyed some DATY and went through multiple positions with success. She is definitely a keeper. I told her she could have all the business she wants if she stays here.
Appreciate everyone's input. I will continue to provide feedback as I get the lay of the land. Seems like a high priority is to meet Mr. Thick!











Reply With Quote





