Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,406 to 3,420 of 14601
-
10-17-24 15:42 #11196Senior Member

Posts: 166Ziggy and Apple
I'm not the greatest speller and penmanship person in the world, tried to change spelling on a couple words and it kept switching them back. Thick would say there's that dumb ass farmer trying to spell again.
-
10-17-24 15:37 #11195Senior Member

Posts: 166Ziggy and Apple
Yes she looks like a big ass but you two have sampled the goods. She's really small. If you want your ass ate while she's jacking on it you came to the right place. While she was sucking me I said do you have your teeth in she stopped and said you didn't mention that so she takes them out and oh boy! She's kinda a show off she gets this you shaped double headed dildo out and begins to DP her self. Come on said she's only been doing this less than a week. What a freak! I didn't put the meat to her but has a tight fuck hole. BBBJ has no of charge but if your into BB the honey hole there's a surcharge. Not a bad looking girl, she's had some rough gos, but on the average not bad and takes direction well. Sorry for the penmanship have to be at the airport. CH.
-
10-17-24 10:49 #11194Regular Member

Posts: 22Fake
Asked her for her rates and she goes blocked. Spoke to her again on my other number she asked if I could face time for verification I said sure and then again asked for her rates he says blocked LOL must be fake and wasting ppls. Too bad because she's sexy af.
Time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/860204291084
-
10-16-24 18:50 #11193Banned Member

Posts: 47She looks smaller in person.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 18:15 #11192Banned Member

Posts: 3188110 lbs my ass. Jesus do the girls around here not own a scale or go to a gym? LOL.
Originally Posted by Apple23
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 12:58 #11191Senior Member

Posts: 35Throat goat
https://callescort.org/407-706-2519
Real throat goat. Bbw throat magic get her while you can.
-
10-16-24 12:33 #11190Banned Member

Posts: 47Message on the way.
Originally Posted by BigDick239
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 10:31 #11189Regular Member

Posts: 8What's the damage? Does she do BB?
Originally Posted by Ziggystar
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 07:25 #11188Banned Member

Posts: 47Mia
I have to give another shootout to MIA. Like I stated in my last post. Her sex is on point every time I see her. But most of all.
If your her regular. This girl takes care of you. Whenever I arrive throw my donation down she won't even count it. Whatever you got babe. IV had this girl offer to cancel another appointment for me. And time? There no such thing when you pop you pop. Now. I'm speaking in terms of true regulars. I been seeing her since day she arrived from NY. I can't say that she isn't the best provider out there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/803661062552
-
10-15-24 23:45 #11187Banned Member

Posts: 47Meh. Didn't do it for me. Price way too high.
Originally Posted by Apple23
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 21:20 #11186Senior Member

Posts: 132Great gir
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/359567517952
Take great care of your needs should see her.
-
10-15-24 20:54 #11185Senior Member

Posts: 87Not really it was a 8 track Walkman.
She tried haggling over the gettin batteries.
Originally Posted by Ziggystar
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 19:02 #11184Banned Member

Posts: 47Scam. Asks for deposit.
Originally Posted by MrMen123
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 18:08 #11183Regular Member

Posts: 12Any Info?
Anything about her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...-/482704044141
-
10-14-24 18:16 #11182Banned Member

Posts: 47Reviewed before butttttt
Ok. Someone said they seen this one. Car date. Wasn't happy I recall. I had her over the house couple times. Not really as pretty pics filtered but who's fucking the face? O. Wait. Wasn't bad a little too uppity for me but she had her clothes off in an instant. I ate her pussy she asked me stick 2 fingers in her ass so well. I did. She squirmed all over the place came in my mouth. Then asked to suck my dick. She a fucking freak. I said I wanted to piss on her & piss on her I did. Mouth everywhere. Then I BB doggies fucked her good stuck it in her rear. She forgot all about the time her driver out front waiting I was done I had to tell her. Hey. Ain't that your driver?
Haha.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...n/133966518500












Reply With Quote





