Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 683 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 590 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8905

    Details?

    Quote Originally Posted by RtsBare  [View Original Post]
    I met this provider, and I am very wary when contacting STG providers. She was a great date and I would recommend to others. She is over 40 but she has a very cute body with large breasts and a great personality. I will definitely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/352418178611
    Ok what does she offer? Donations? What was so good about the appointment that you're recommending her?

  2. #8904

    Anyone?

    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...y/697721653909

  3. #8903

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by RtsBare  [View Original Post]
    I met this provider, and I am very wary when contacting STG providers. She was a great date and I would recommend to others. She is over 40 but she has a very cute body with large breasts and a great personality. I will definitely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/352418178611
    No phone number?

  4. #8902

    Very Good time

    I met this provider, and I am very wary when contacting STG providers. She was a great date and I would recommend to others. She is over 40 but she has a very cute body with large breasts and a great personality. I will definitely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/352418178611

  5. #8901
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester77  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any experience with Olivia Wylde or with her stripper girlfriend. I searched for Olivia in his forum but most of the results were dead links. They both have fat asses and Olivia can really work the mic based on her listcrawler videos. I may go visit her this week. Someone dm or respond back please!

    Olivia Wilde - https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...l/658530657489.

    Olivia & Bianca - https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...o/571450602104.

    Olivia Listcrawler ad - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/176479303.
    Do you really think these hoes are real, and accept cryptocurrency? Most girls can't even manage a PayPal or venmo beyond a cash app. I think it's a fake ad. Be careful.

  6. #8900

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypester77  [View Original Post]
    Wondering if anyone has any experience with Olivia Wylde or with her stripper girlfriend. I searched for Olivia in his forum but most of the results were dead links. They both have fat asses and Olivia can really work the mic based on her listcrawler videos. I may go visit her this week. Someone dm or respond back please!

    Olivia Wilde - https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...l/658530657489.

    Olivia & Bianca - https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...o/571450602104.

    Olivia Listcrawler ad - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/176479303.
    The experience was sub par at best haven't met the girlfriend yet but only off CBJ and claims willing to do more for loyal clientele. However, her pimp or boyfriend the guy getting his cocked sucked, would never allow it. She made up every reason why she wouldn't do the BBBJ so I stopped seeing her.

  7. #8899

    Olivia Wylde & Bianca

    Wondering if anyone has any experience with Olivia Wylde or with her stripper girlfriend. I searched for Olivia in his forum but most of the results were dead links. They both have fat asses and Olivia can really work the mic based on her listcrawler videos. I may go visit her this week. Someone dm or respond back please!

    Olivia Wilde - https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...l/658530657489.

    Olivia & Bianca - https://skipthegames.com/posts/centr...o/571450602104.

    Olivia Listcrawler ad - https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rsey/176479303.

  8. #8898

    Looking for info


  9. #8897
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    You are correct about her name, Dani has been in a bad place lately. I saw her a couple of months ago, she was dressed nicely and had makeup on, the date was as usual, hot and heavy.

    However I knew she was already going downhill, which it is a shame since she was doing great, and her kids are suffering about this. A couple of years ago she went missing and her family was worried looking for her, until she was found in AC.

    I hope she goes back to rehab, she needs to get out of that life.
    I actually saw her walking with her kids and some guy into a Home Depot last week. She looked so normal that I barely recognized her, but she cracked the smallest smile when she spotted me and I knew it was her.

  10. #8896

    Tiffany Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieZee914  [View Original Post]
    She is starting to age (30+) and the years of partying are starting to show. Nowhere near as cute as a few years ago. Performance has also declined, alot. It's time for her to retire.
    Back in the days she was a nice pound, but she looks terrible and seen her when she was with Sunshine and decided not to have her. Yuck.

  11. #8895
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I know she's been around forever, but has anyone seen her recently? How does she look? Is her ass still fat? I know her sister is not very healthy wifey. I'm wondering if Tiffany is still good to go? Ty.
    She is starting to age (30+) and the years of partying are starting to show. Nowhere near as cute as a few years ago. Performance has also declined, alot. It's time for her to retire.

  12. #8894

    Tiffani rose

    Hey, I know she's been around forever, but has anyone seen her recently? How does she look? Is her ass still fat? I know her sister is not very healthy wifey. I'm wondering if Tiffany is still good to go? Ty.

  13. #8893

    Jaylah

    Quote Originally Posted by Concubine  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to try something different so I decided to hit up this indy provider. She used to work at a message parlor soi decided to take the plunge. She host where she lives and has a dog just giving a heads up. I was surprised at how attractive she was she's a little chatty but she was friendly. Her selling point was the message and it wasnt decent she used hot oil and stuff. After thr message she starts to give me a covered BJ it was good I then was ready to go. Did a bit of mish then switched to doggy. The doggy was great she was throwing it back I didn't last long and blew in the bag. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6092374968.
    We all have our preferences, however if I'm paying 1. 50 and up, and that doesn't include a BBBJ or she says she doesn't offer that. Then I'm completely passing. You don't want to wrap your wet mouth around my mic. That's a hard pass I'm sorry.

  14. #8892

    From March 2023

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/164494561062

    Communication decent. Usual Mt Laurel dump.

    Pictures filtered (of course) and maybe a few years older than stated.

    But decent body nothing out of the ordinary.

    Lackluster BJ and no CG. Totally not into it at all, and a mood killer.

    Started doggie tried mish then finished doggie.

    The only reason I stopped in was I knew I would be late for a predetermined date and she would not be available when I passed by.

  15. #8891

    Confirmation pic

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    Did she ask you to send a confirmation pic? That creeped me out.
    Normally I do not send confirmation pictures, because someone did a search of the photo found my Facebook and threatened to share that I was contacting a 16 yr old girl for sex. 1. The post was not a of 16 yr old girl. Then proceeded to say if I didn't cashapp her 100.00 she would do this because she's the mother of this girl. However, the picture wasn't mine and that would be unfortunate for whoever I stole the picture from. But I've known her for many years she's cool has a professional career and just wants to be careful and not lose her lively hood. Don't be alarmed she's good company, kinda stoic but would let you pound her petite little body and she's not 20 more like 25 or 26 but just very petite.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape