Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 91 of 683 FirstFirst ... 41 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 141 191 591 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 10240
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8890

    Jaylah Moorestown

    Wanted to try something different so I decided to hit up this indy provider. She used to work at a message parlor soi decided to take the plunge. She host where she lives and has a dog just giving a heads up. I was surprised at how attractive she was she's a little chatty but she was friendly. Her selling point was the message and it wasnt decent she used hot oil and stuff. After thr message she starts to give me a covered BJ it was good I then was ready to go. Did a bit of mish then switched to doggy. The doggy was great she was throwing it back I didn't last long and blew in the bag. https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6092374968.

  2. #8889
    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    Heard snow is ill stay away. Is lani in sonesta in mount laurel worth seeing.
    Which Snow are we talking about? And ill in what way?

  3. #8888

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox?
    Heard snow is ill stay away. Is lani in sonesta in mount laurel worth seeing.

  4. #8887

    Italian Queen, anyone seen?


  5. #8886
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I have known T for some time, has a couple of kids, it is unfortunate to see her relapsing. Lately a few milfs have entered the escort scene due to relapsing and giving into their addiction. As a provider she is a good time, still attractive, but she is in decline.
    The first pic is from about 3 or 4 years ago, the second one you can see the decline, she was partnering with snow.
    Clear your inbox?

  6. #8885

    T

    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen / met this girl? I think her name is lily, she pops up here and there.
    I have known T for some time, has a couple of kids, it is unfortunate to see her relapsing. Lately a few milfs have entered the escort scene due to relapsing and giving into their addiction. As a provider she is a good time, still attractive, but she is in decline.
    The first pic is from about 3 or 4 years ago, the second one you can see the decline, she was partnering with snow.

  7. #8884
    Anyone seen / met this girl? I think her name is lily, she pops up here and there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bwg.jpg‎   lilly2.JPG‎  

  8. #8883
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    Seen her recently at another house in Millville same girl provided the same top service. But something is wrong with her she always has blood in her panties every time she takes her pants off I see a panty liner with some blood on it. I just cum on her pussy but wear a condom every time. However her prices have gone way up.
    Did she ask you to send a confirmation pic? That creeped me out.

  9. #8882

    Lani

    Hey she's been at sonesta in mount laurel forever. She worth seeing? Looks nice bod open menu.

  10. #8881

    Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by DjBangaz43  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. She's attractive although not quite as good looking as her pics (same girl, just from a different time). She is a cool person too and was pretty accommodating. When I saw her she had some kind of leg injury so she was kind of a dead fish so the main event was a little lackluster in my opinion. If she had a lower price point I probably would have seen her many more times. But the experience I had didn't really justify the price for me.
    So will she come back after she's Prego? Did anyone get to see her while she was pregnant?

  11. #8880

    Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by DjBangaz43  [View Original Post]
    I saw her once. She's attractive although not quite as good looking as her pics (same girl, just from a different time). She is a cool person too and was pretty accommodating. When I saw her she had some kind of leg injury so she was kind of a dead fish so the main event was a little lackluster in my opinion. If she had a lower price point I probably would have seen her many more times. But the experience I had didn't really justify the price for me.
    Crazy, these addicts get pregnant so easily you will think all the drug use will kill them eggs. But she's a good lay, tried to get me to smoke hard with her which I didn't appreciate but congratulations to her and sorry to the baby born with a habit.

  12. #8879

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker;7064552Anybody seen her recently?[URL
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south-jersey/female-escorts/caucasian_w/gfe-friendly-providerpetite-re/490561199202[/URL]
    Seen her recently at another house in Millville same girl provided the same top service. But something is wrong with her she always has blood in her panties every time she takes her pants off I see a panty liner with some blood on it. I just cum on her pussy but wear a condom every time. However her prices have gone way up.

  13. #8878
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikedCoffee2  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Mel / Melissa? She stopped posting and her number has been disconnected.

    Anyone that's seen her, can you comment on what she's like?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...8/156542339092
    I saw her once. She's attractive although not quite as good looking as her pics (same girl, just from a different time). She is a cool person too and was pretty accommodating. When I saw her she had some kind of leg injury so she was kind of a dead fish so the main event was a little lackluster in my opinion. If she had a lower price point I probably would have seen her many more times. But the experience I had didn't really justify the price for me.

  14. #8877
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Wow!, I thought nobody would notice she hasn't been around LOL. One of the best asses I ever had the pleasure to tap more than once.

    Anyway, Mel is out for now, she had a baby about 2 months ago, and that is that.
    It would be crazy to not notice her! She's by far the sexiest girl on the site.

    Can you give us a field report / share your experience with her? Seems like you've spent a good amount of time with her.

  15. #8876

    Ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Wow!, I thought nobody would notice she hasn't been around LOL. One of the best asses I ever had the pleasure to tap more than once.

    Anyway, Mel is out for now, she had a baby about 2 months ago, and that is that.
    Who got her prego? Will she be back?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape