Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 251 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 3762
This blog is moderated by Zauriel
  1. #3552
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefLove  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-d9e37222c25d

    Be talking to this one for a day or two, reached everywhere and found nothing, if anyone has any intel on her it would be appreciated.
    I talked with her a while back. She seems legit and definitely ready to meet. I think she quoted me 400. I did locate her on social media and ended up bailng because she is way bigge then her pictures make her appear.

  2. #3551

    Alexa

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-d9e37222c25d

    Be talking to this one for a day or two, reached everywhere and found nothing, if anyone has any intel on her it would be appreciated.

  3. #3550

    Khaygo

    She is in SA, I blocked her.

    Prod.

    - Very accurate pictures, has a face like a model.

    - body is alright, B's and petite ass.

    - used to be huge so very self conscious, good for guys who know how to play into this.

    Cons.

    - Has serious substance issues problems.

    - will hit you up for cash constantly. I should have done a better job drawing a line.

    - very moody, can be hot or cold based on how much substance she has done.

    DMs okay if you have any additional questions.

  4. #3549
    Further, Canada, NC has a population of 502, so mathematically over half of the town has posted on SA, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by LovesMuffins  [View Original Post]
    By the way, if it says they're in Canada, NC, you know it's a fake account. Also, they've added a "current country location", which you can filter out any not in the good old USA.

  5. #3548

    Good and Bad

    I've have good outcomes and some not so good outcomes on SA. I think the biggest thing to remember is 1) Why are you there? What are you looking for 2) Why is she there? What is she looking for.

    As long as you can rationalize those questions and not think only with the lower anatomy, you can weed out those that are in it for the same thing. I have had those that would breadcrumb and cancel at the last moment probably because of a better offer, or those where everything is going good and then the demands start. The stakes just keep getting higher and higher as well as the price. Then there are those one-and-done and are good with that. Personally, I like the "occasional" PPM myself. Its clean allowance wise, I hate allowances as she always has the upper hand. Sure, you could stop the allowance but seriously. Why that trouble?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3  [View Original Post]
    I've met with maybe 15 or so from SA and had my fair share of fun, but I am cheap and want some bb here and there. This is a random rant to myself. I would message and quickly get the number so I can get off the site. Then the usual back and forth and let them know I don't have any online type of cash. I weed them out pretty quickly and not afraid to be blunt, either.

    Anyway, what I noticed is they usually end up saying no, or a super high price. Then, that morning, at like 1:30 am or 2 am they are hitting me up. My problem is that I start boozing early and end early, or just simply end early because, well, that's what adults do most of the time.

    I think I need to switch up my game and try and play at night, around midnight to 3 am. Anyone else have thoughts on this?.

  6. #3547

    SA Spotting Fakes

    By the way, if it says they're in Canada, NC, you know it's a fake account. Also, they've added a "current country location", which you can filter out any not in the good old USA.

  7. #3546
    I have and she's a meet and greet dine and cash in, then makes up excuses why she can't meet again. I'd refrain as there are better options. Pm for more info.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElMeroMero  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-a455d9cd7987

    Had anyone seen her? She's very active but unresponsive.

  8. #3545

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsPro3  [View Original Post]
    I've met with maybe 15 or so from SA and had my fair share of fun, but I am cheap and want some bb here and there. This is a random rant to myself. I would message and quickly get the number so I can get off the site. Then the usual back and forth and let them know I don't have any online type of cash. I weed them out pretty quickly and not afraid to be blunt, either.

    Anyway, what I noticed is they usually end up saying no, or a super high price. Then, that morning, at like 1:30 am or 2 am they are hitting me up. My problem is that I start boozing early and end early, or just simply end early because, well, that's what adults do most of the time.

    I think I need to switch up my game and try and play at night, around midnight to 3 am. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

    Also, I see complaints about a lot of fakes on here. Well, there are a lot, but that's why you quickly weed them out. Get to the point. Once you tell them you don't have venmo or cashapp etc. They either leave you alone, or they don't care and you can proceed to the next steps.

    Either way. Happy hunting. I might become a night owl soon.

    Of course, this is all part of a story I am making up in my head.
    I run into a lot of the same thing, my guess is about 130 they are running out of money but want to stay high. Just keep looking and you will find one, my rule is if I text them let's say 10 and they don't respond by 6 there blocked. I don't go for that 2 am I am horney and want you. F that. Pm me on what your looking for and budget. And no cashapp no way. If you do go out at 2 am watch your back.

  9. #3544

    Random Thoughts and Timing

    I've met with maybe 15 or so from SA and had my fair share of fun, but I am cheap and want some bb here and there. This is a random rant to myself. I would message and quickly get the number so I can get off the site. Then the usual back and forth and let them know I don't have any online type of cash. I weed them out pretty quickly and not afraid to be blunt, either.

    Anyway, what I noticed is they usually end up saying no, or a super high price. Then, that morning, at like 1:30 am or 2 am they are hitting me up. My problem is that I start boozing early and end early, or just simply end early because, well, that's what adults do most of the time.

    I think I need to switch up my game and try and play at night, around midnight to 3 am. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

    Also, I see complaints about a lot of fakes on here. Well, there are a lot, but that's why you quickly weed them out. Get to the point. Once you tell them you don't have venmo or cashapp etc. They either leave you alone, or they don't care and you can proceed to the next steps.

    Either way. Happy hunting. I might become a night owl soon.

    Of course, this is all part of a story I am making up in my head.

  10. #3543

    Kat 1999

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-a455d9cd7987

    Had anyone seen her? She's very active but unresponsive.

  11. #3542
    Yes, that's absolutely her. She used to go by Strawberry. She's been around for years but I haven't pulled the trigger for the exact reasons you mentioned. I'll pass in her for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough71  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she used to go by Strawberry. I think she's real but my set-up with didn't work out. She was a little GPS and said she didn't allow kissing. Got really bitchy when I said that was a deal breaker and she lectured me about dirty it was to kiss multiple people. Kinda weird when she seemed cool with taking dick from rando guys. Anyway, GPS, attitude problem, and limited menu based on my interaction with her a while back. Good Luck.

  12. #3541

    Brook / Strawberry

    Quote Originally Posted by Bizkit69  [View Original Post]
    She's been around for a while and responds quick. Any intel to share. Feel free to PM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-273ddf287419
    Pretty sure she used to go by Strawberry. I think she's real but my set-up with didn't work out. She was a little GPS and said she didn't allow kissing. Got really bitchy when I said that was a deal breaker and she lectured me about dirty it was to kiss multiple people. Kinda weird when she seemed cool with taking dick from rando guys. Anyway, GPS, attitude problem, and limited menu based on my interaction with her a while back. Good Luck.

  13. #3540
    I can report on Bubblepop. She has an unique and different personality, a very short fuse, and a fairly open schedule. She's certainly real, good coms, has a busy client schedule. She's on multiple sites. I personally won't repeat. I'd give her a 6/10 and many better UTRs IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmong  [View Original Post]
    Hello gents,

    Passing by your fair city and talking to these two and getting some positive vibes.

    Any feedback on them?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-eed290c50a71

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-43b60c045246

  14. #3539

    Feedback on these two

    Hello gents,

    Passing by your fair city and talking to these two and getting some positive vibes.

    Any feedback on them?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-eed290c50a71

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...9-43b60c045246

  15. #3538

    Any intel on Brook in GVL?

    She's been around for a while and responds quick. Any intel to share. Feel free to PM.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-273ddf287419

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape