Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 296 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 4435
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3280

    Eastern was so on the money

    Went to Eastern Massage to see whatsup lately.

    Walked right on in to see who was working. Door was opened by this young lady in the mid 30's. You could tell she kept up with her body. Better curves than most Asian ladies. She was the same one that took me into the room and got me ready for a bath. Jesus that was good. I went here a while back and it was just as good as it used to be. Think last few months been a little behind but no doubt things have picked up. The whole thing was just a great time. Another pretty girl unexpectedly greeted me too as Lucky. Real flirtatious just from the intro's. Going to have to dig into her next time so I don't miss out.

  2. #3279

    What about the massage??

    Used to be that you could get an ok massage with some light teasing before (and ever for some time after) the flip. The last year or so it seems like the massage is all but forgotten and the tease is never acknowledged. On top of that there is such turnover at these places that it seems impossible to develop any sort of rapport.

    Really feeling discouraged about things.

  3. #3278

    Yumi is in Korea

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy2022  [View Original Post]
    Any Soda or Yumi sightings? Eager to go up with these gals. .
    I heard from a friend who was in touch with her a while back that she went back to Korea. Not sure if she is going to come back. May have aged out. Not as young as you would think apparently.

  4. #3277

    Any Soda or Yumi sightings?

    Any Soda or Yumi sightings? Eager to go up with these gals. .

  5. #3276

    Gulf Gate to Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinball1  [View Original Post]
    My plumber was curious if L3 is available anywhere in the Gulfgate area?

    Thanks in advance.
    Hello Pinball, I've not personally sampled any spas in Gulf Gate but let your plumber know that Eastern literally is around the corner 3.3 miles and L3 is definitely on that menu. Talent has been sporadic at Eastern of late but the latest lineup appears to be perennial favorites Sugar and Lucky. An average visit to Eastern is typically better than a great visit elsewhere.

    RS.

  6. #3275

    Gulf gate

    My plumber was curious if L3 is available anywhere in the Gulfgate area?

    Thanks in advance.

  7. #3274
    Quote Originally Posted by AznDaddy  [View Original Post]
    The Sugar I had last last time at Eastern was great but recently it seems they rotated in this new one going by Lucky. Petite and mad cute. Was great and worth the ride.
    Got to spend quality time with Lucky at Eastern. And boy oh boy she was easy on the eyes. I agree really cute but had the accommodating skills to back it up. Pampered me up nicely but also tackled all of my requests.

    They seem to have a nice healthy rotation of girls too. On my way out I spotted 2 good lookin faces. Flirty personalities.

  8. #3273
    Hello guys, I'll be making the trip down and wanted to know if I could get some leads on the talent. What I'm interested is in high quality AMP girls like Orlando. Small, spinners, beautiful, on the younger side (under 30) and a great place for DATY DFk, bbj, perhaps TS, Nuru? (This one is hard to find) and amazing bodies. Please send me a PM or reply I'll check later today.

    Stay safe.

  9. #3272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Did you offer?

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveTechh  [View Original Post]
    Visited a couple days ago and had a nice time. Bbfscip available if you offer up enough $.
    How much you offered for BBFSCIP?

  10. #3271

    Stay safe

    Stay safe fellas.

    May want to get a session in early today before Milty hits ashore.

  11. #3270
    Quote Originally Posted by RickStorm2019  [View Original Post]
    Happy Friday y'all, a quick review for your weekend pleasure. It's been so dry on talent here in SRQ, I thought I would TOFTT and explore. I wandered into the small spa on the corner of McIntosh next to Batteries Plus to see what I might find. There's always heavy traffic on that corner so I have never checked it out, and I've never seen any reviews on here or RM. Was pleasantly surprised to meet Luna. Young-ish, (early 30's?) and attractive, with a slim body and sweet, friendly personality.

    She led me to the room wearing a white lab-style medical jacket and took the. 5 HF for 30 m, then left me to disrobe. She came back and had changed into a lacy black short dress that left very little to the imagination, very sexy. She gave me an acceptable massage with lots of teasing and I roamed all over her body for about 20 minutes. Nice firm body, with small Bs and a nice ass.

    I requested L1 on the flip and she upsold me to a nude CBJ for $. She stripped and started the CBJ, then abruptly hopped aboard for 69 and put her cute ass right in my face. I partook of some DATY, naturally. She has good oral skills and I blew in the bag after only a few minutes. She cleaned me up with a hot towel, gave me the little water bottle and told me to come see her again soon.

    7/10 massage, 8/10 looks and skills. Overall the spa was clean and smelled good. I think there are only two rooms and the place is tiny.

    Total $.5 damage: 30m massage for .5 HF and donation $. L3 is definitely on the menu for a little more but I didn't have the funds.

    Luna said she has only been there about 10 days. Will most likely repeat when I have a little more cash.

    Have a nice weekend fellows!

    RS.
    Visited a couple days ago and had a nice time. Bbfscip available if you offer up enough $.

  12. #3269
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffButthead  [View Original Post]
    In Port Charlotte behind Emerald City. Is it still open? Went there once and immediately left. The talent was uninspiring. If they get new, upgraded, talent I'd be interested. Anyone know?
    YellowJacket speaks some truth here, PC is not the playground it was even a year ago. Been a couple LE incursions, and some great talent has left town (Nana from Pink Rose, Crystal from Caring). The place by the post office on 41 is generally a sure thing, has been for years. I've also had full menu visits without issue at the place on 41 across from the drive-thru convenient store (Tai-Chi? Talent in PC is an issue. I've found success negotiating better rates in PC though, you could save a few roses here. It's allowed me to walk out of a couple places when they wouldn't budge from full price.

    I've pretty much Johnny Cash'd PC (I've been everywhere, man) except for perhaps relaxation station. MapQuest shows it as permanently closed. If you're looking for a sure thing in PC, the closest you'll get is probably the one formerly known as "Jasmine Bee" (by the PO). I've never been limited there.

  13. #3268
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    The Sugar I saw back in May was beautiful, big boobs long black hair and was great at DFK. Was that the Sugar you recall? The current Sugar was much older short hair no boobs and no DFKing.
    Out of the two you described; I think the one I saw was the one you saw in May. She was great, and I would love to see her again. Stay safe.

  14. #3267
    Quote Originally Posted by Call234  [View Original Post]
    The Sugar I saw earlier this year was fantastic. This must be a different one?
    The Sugar I saw back and May was beautiful, big boobs long black hair and was great at DFK. Was that the Sugar you recall? The current Sugar was much older short hair no boobs and no DFKing.

  15. #3266
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJohn  [View Original Post]
    I heard Sugar was working so I made an appointment since I saw her months ago and thought she was great. However this was either a different Sugar or just someone else. Not as good as my first visit in May. During the entire session the doorbell was going off and I was thinking to myself who the hell is out there. Turns out it was just the windy trees setting the motion sensor off. That was sure distracting until I figured that out. Hope better talent will be there soon.
    The Sugar I saw earlier this year was fantastic. This must be a different one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape