Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 41293
-
10-20-24 09:01 #36493Senior Member

Posts: 690Any Intel On A Spinner Called SJ?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...j/349551535355
Nice tiny body, she posts all the time. I think she is at a JTB hotel, but not sure and not sure if at the thug hotel or a nice hotel.
No menu given in her many ads. Had posted car dates and outcall but now posts incall and out call.
Only thing she says in her ad is no Greek, so I guess she does bareback. Would enjoy filling her pussy and mouth full of my sperm.
She goes by SJ in her ad. I did a search here on SJ and got nothing.
Any intel from you fellow mongers?? PM or post works fine.
Thanks in advance.
LB.
-
10-20-24 08:23 #36492Senior Member

Posts: 73Where is Ruby
Anyone have any idea what happened to Ruby. She posted in St Aug for a while and then again disappeared.
-
10-20-24 08:02 #36491Senior Member

Posts: 1246Search for Jazmin and Jasmine. There's several bad reports about her.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 17:22 #36490Senior Member

Posts: 587Yazmine
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/520311079764
This one looks like she could really be fun. But with all those tats and whatnot it's hard to believe she hasn't been around. I say this because I can't find anything associated with her #. Any intel? Thanks in advance.
-
10-19-24 15:14 #36489Senior Member

Posts: 1246Kimberly
She is a gross, dirty, thief!
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 14:45 #36488Senior Member

Posts: 164Video
I think someone posted a video of her getting arrested in the video section.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 13:29 #36487Senior Member

Posts: 374Smelly Pussy Latina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177733645
Definitely not the pictures. She was a slim, cute Dominican black girl. Complete with evil warding setups near the door. Both nipples pierced and had a nice slim body. She fucked in any position I wanted and threw it back at me really well. I had to hold my breath for most of the time because her pussy stank so bad.
-
10-19-24 11:12 #36486Senior Member

Posts: 690Never tried to get rimmed by her, so I am clueless about her licking a monger's ass. Her cock sucking is ok, but be ready for some hand jerking, but she will shove it in her mouth when you start to explode.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
10-19-24 11:08 #36485Senior Member

Posts: 690Kim Is A Major Need To Avoid
Look at those photos. See 2 of them showing her ankle bracelet? She is known for robbing mongers. Herself. Often has a weapon of some kind. Also has a number of dbs around to help if she needs it.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
She is an over-priced street girl who learned that by asking high prices she could make mongers think she is high end. Poor to average skills. See her at your own peril.
LB.
-
10-19-24 08:17 #36484Senior Member

Posts: 130Any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/513073767243
What was why'all experience with this one? It looks like her menu is quite open.
-
10-19-24 07:10 #36483Senior Member

Posts: 58Real
She's been around a while. I don't recall any amazing reviews or bad reviews. We chatted, just couldn't connect. Haven't seen her advertise for a while and I was hoping to eventually check that box. But not for the donation. Pretty sure the pictures she is using are from a few years back.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 15:37 #36482Regular Member

Posts: 10Sweet wet
Any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/001437059097
-
10-18-24 14:35 #36481Regular Member

Posts: 10New Red head
Any one seen her before? She located on the Northside.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/001437059097
-
10-18-24 11:52 #36480Senior Member

Posts: 581Italian / mistress Sophia
Decided to the roll the dice on this one the other day. I do believe the pics are her but they were taken during better times. Her body is still quite nice, but she had a bunch of scar tissue from possibly burns or something else on different parts of her body. She was relatively nice. Performance was ok but nothing special. Donation for the hour is definitely (3. 0) too high for what was provided, no MSOG, no BBBJ, and little to no kissing. On a positive her kitty was quite tight. Not the worst experience ever but definitely not great. I wouldn't repeat but feel free to giver her a try.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177653032
-
10-18-24 11:34 #36479Senior Member

Posts: 62Not for me
Price is too steep for me. It'd be interesting to know what services she provides to justify that amount. She says she looks like her pictures, but it's not what she would really look like because they are heavily filtered. So, she's clearly showing some deception. Agree her body looks good though.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





