Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 5331
-
10-23-24 12:49 #4506Senior Member

Posts: 104Try Sky
I'm sure the girls at Sky would be willing. Have had some amazing massages there. Just pass on the extras.
Originally Posted by Altrjb
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 23:57 #4505Senior Member

Posts: 103Lotus
Linda was busy so big lady sunny did nice massage this week. Standard damage for HE with nice massage. No touching or roaming allowed. No big ask for big tip.
Originally Posted by ShortChime
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 22:33 #4504Regular Member

Posts: 5I'm looking also.
Originally Posted by Altrjb
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-24 20:43 #4503Regular Member

Posts: 7Legit spa question
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Toledo area (mostly) legit spa that provides a truly great massage, uses massage oil, is willing to work with no draping, and accepts credit cards. Does such a place exist?
-
10-21-24 17:32 #4502Senior Member

Posts: 39Melissa
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/074142757204
Found previous reports on Melissa saying she's a bigger gal but carries it well. Just curious if anyone has seen her recently and if that's still the case or if she's bigger than that or slimmed down? She uses the same photos in all posts. The second photo with pink panties looks amazing but the rest are not so much. Not sure if I want to pull the trigger if she's heavier than the photos in the posts. TIA!
-
10-21-24 06:57 #4501Regular Member

Posts: 23I'm definitely not that, but I'm also wasn't about to spend $+ for a 30 min massage with a HE voluntarily. Heck, that's why 1655's rates were going out of control before they were closed down because they overly increased the house / tip fees and we were paying them so they kept going up and up rapidly. I'll definitely pay, but $. 6 was fine for the 30 minutes of service I received and nothing else was ever discussed.
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-24 21:36 #4500Senior Member

Posts: 114You're a douche bag.
Originally Posted by ShortChime
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 02:08 #4499Regular Member

Posts: 23Probably not the last, if I go back, but definitely the last where the tip isn't given before the deed.
Originally Posted by EatonBeaver
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 20:16 #4498Senior Member

Posts: 975Hope you enjoyed the last HE you're going to get from her.
Originally Posted by ShortChime
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 19:48 #4497Regular Member

Posts: 23I actually went to Lotus on Tuesday. $60 for 30 min was way too much. I asked how much the hour was and she said $70. I was short on time so I went with the $60 for 30. She kept saying "trouble" when I moved my Junior to where she was rubbing my thigh face down and when I tried to touch her Anywhere. On the flip, she offered oil and asked where I wanted oil, and of course I pointed at Junior. She actually did a decent HE with no more coaxing or even asking for a tip upfront. Cleaned me up and offered water, I said, yes and she said "TIP! I told her that $60 for 30 min was a tip and said I'll give it to her next time. She never gave me the water though.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 21:04 #4496Senior Member

Posts: 975Always a good time of year to stick with your regulars if you have them. I won't be trying anyone new until Dec. Watch for STG ads with no face pics that look TGTBT. Phone numbers with no hits in Google search etc.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 22:37 #4495Senior Member

Posts: 136Lotus Massage Body Works
Was at Lotus on Friday. Asked for Linda again. Massage was good, but NO touching allowed. No OTC, nothing.
Curious if she heard of the arrest during the day and was keeping it strictly legit.
Does this mean we have to wait until after the election to have some fun?
-
10-15-24 20:08 #4494Senior Member

Posts: 975And across the side street from a preschool. "Hit it fast cuz it ain't gonna last."
Originally Posted by MrIceCold
[View Original Post]
Quotes so that autocorrect does not mince my words. The site does this, not your device.
-
10-15-24 15:49 #4493Senior Member

Posts: 144New spa in monroe mi
https://skipthegames.com/posts/monro...t/872357098393
Just seen this looks new?
-
10-09-24 15:49 #4492Senior Member

Posts: 118Angela
Check her schedule out before you hit the spot. She has a little bit of stomach pouch, flower tattoo under stomach, 5'3 pretty face, b cup.
Originally Posted by ToledoFun419
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




