Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13798
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonersquad  [View Original Post]
    I was under the assumption that this provider was independent so all proceeds would to go to them. I can understand the reasoning behind tipping when the majority of the money goes to a handler or facilitator but not when 100% is going into their pocket as well.
    No tipping is necessary at all. She does not expect any tipping. The comment on cheapness are those men who after showing up try and negotiate way below the rates already agreed to. And you are correct no handlers fees makes it a better deal for the girl so even more reason to just pay the agreed upon rates.

  2. #13797

    Alice- excellent therapeutic massage

    Quote Originally Posted by OdDuke  [View Original Post]
    Hey folks,

    Tried Alice massage last night. All I can tell is massage is good. Like very good. Nothing else. Anyone had different experience there?

    Thank you.
    Excellent spa for deep tissue, therapeutic massage.

  3. #13796
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerKhan  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by cheap here? You mean not tipping?

    Is just paying however they charge at an apartment asian, like you pay 300 and leave without tipping, is that bad or fine in that case?
    Also she said it's not all the Indian men she has seen. Many have been absolutely great but like I said a few bad apples spoils the bunch when dealing in numbers that are statistically relevant. If you have not seen the update she has a green with better screening these issues can be avoided and had reconsidered her decision.

  4. #13795
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerKhan  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by cheap here? You mean not tipping?

    Is just paying however they charge at an apartment asian, like you pay 300 and leave without tipping, is that bad or fine in that case?
    Also I never tipped. The price was the price agreed to but I never tried negotiating down either. Maybe negotiations for upgrades for sure but not on services already agreed to.

  5. #13794
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerKhan  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by cheap here? You mean not tipping?

    Is just paying however they charge at an apartment asian, like you pay 300 and leave without tipping, is that bad or fine in that case?
    No. Tipping is definitely not required or expected. She had even tried giving $ back to one gentleman that she said overpaid. I'm talking about knowing the rates and then trying to talk down those rates after someone shows up to an appointment. Negotiations is even ok but when you start at half the rate it's not going to fly. Just be reasonable.

  6. #13793
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerKhan  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean by cheap here? You mean not tipping?

    Is just paying however they charge at an apartment asian, like you pay 300 and leave without tipping, is that bad or fine in that case?
    I was under the assumption that this provider was independent so all proceeds would to go to them. I can understand the reasoning behind tipping when the majority of the money goes to a handler or facilitator but not when 100% is going into their pocket as well.

  7. #13792

    Willow

    Quote Originally Posted by LPeterson  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has any experience? Seems fake but has been posting for quite a while.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ity-46719.html
    Yea I have tried a few times to set up with her. Gave my availability and then hit and miss comms but times when were listed as not available! Then I'd text when a time was good for me and no reply. I'm with you. Believe to be fake.

  8. #13791

    Willow

    Curious if anyone has any experience? Seems fake but has been posting for quite a while.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ity-46719.html

  9. #13790
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    Sorry gentleman but Emily at Dragonfly will no longer be taking Asian Indian men as clients so please do not reach out to her or request her number. Thats three men in three days that have been either rude, cheap or do not understand no when it comes to unprotective vaginal sex. I warned everyone to please be gentlemen. It is according to her well known in the industry not to accept these men because of problems but she wanted to try and include everyone. Sorry to the respectful Indian men out there but a more than few bad apples ruins it for everyone. Peace!
    What do you mean by cheap here? You mean not tipping?

    Is just paying however they charge at an apartment asian, like you pay 300 and leave without tipping, is that bad or fine in that case?

  10. #13789
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohncC  [View Original Post]
    Sorry gentleman but Emily at Dragonfly will no longer be taking Asian Indian men as clients so please do not reach out to her or request her number. Thats three men in three days that have been either rude, cheap or do not understand no when it comes to unprotective vaginal sex. I warned everyone to please be gentlemen. It is according to her well known in the industry not to accept these men because of problems but she wanted to try and include everyone. Sorry to the respectful Indian men out there but a more than few bad apples ruins it for everyone. Peace!
    Update. She is willing to see Indian men again and did yesterday as long as they communicate well and have an understanding of expectations before appointment. She says thank you to the men that reached out to her ensuring her that they will not act in such manner and truly wants to provide quality service to everyone that is respectful and understanding of her limitations and pricing.

  11. #13788
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    I would go see her if she's offering more than therapeutic services. Anyone been?
    She does FS.

  12. #13787

    Indian men

    Sorry gentleman but Emily at Dragonfly will no longer be taking Asian Indian men as clients so please do not reach out to her or request her number. Thats three men in three days that have been either rude, cheap or do not understand no when it comes to unprotective vaginal sex. I warned everyone to please be gentlemen. It is according to her well known in the industry not to accept these men because of problems but she wanted to try and include everyone. Sorry to the respectful Indian men out there but a more than few bad apples ruins it for everyone. Peace!

  13. #13786
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    Same Question about Nurse Kelly (does she or doesn't she?)

    I would go see her if she's offering more than therapeutic services. Anyone been?

    Quote Originally Posted by FoxChou135  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about making an appointment with her but I don't want to get the wrong idea. What does she offer? Massage with HE or FS?

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #13785

    ZZ Return Visit

    I have been to ZZ a few times now and I have never been disappointed but this last time I went I was able to get Cici and it went above and beyond my other visits. She is exactly as described in other posts, petite, cute, about 30, best guess and very friendly. I had an hour session and requested medium pressure when asked. The massage was really well done with her focusing on points of tension. Her hands were surprisingly strong for her size!

    Started out uncovered and she came in and covered me to begin. As the massage progressed the cover was removed to continue with oil and then hot towel with a good amount of teasing before the flip. After the flip she got to work after asking if I'd tip and she was amazing. Plenty of moaning in my ear and gentle kisses on my neck, she allowed OTC all over and even seemed to enjoy it and really get into it.

    After the finish she cleaned me up and finished with a very nice head massage. Easily one of the best experiences I've had and the damage was. 60 (HF) and. 60 extra. I will definitely be returning.

  15. #13784

    Riverside

    New to CBus AMPs and or apartment play. Reading about Riverside. Can someone DM their number / location? I haven't posted on USG in a long time but have several posts in another city. I've looked everywhere. Can only find 6633.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape