Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 17013
-
10-14-24 19:53 #13728Senior Member

Posts: 87"Rub like this but not like this". Kind of hard to explain textually.
Originally Posted by CosmoKramer9
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 18:07 #13727Senior Member

Posts: 530Starr
Here ya go.
Originally Posted by CosmoKramer9
[View Original Post]
https://www.pornhub.com/model/starrbvbyy
-
10-14-24 17:54 #13726Senior Member

Posts: 692Passing through CBus in a few weeks
Hi gang. Passing through CBus in a few weeks and is love to be able to stop in on my way in both directions and visit some quality massage providers with extras.
Ofc I RTFF and am aware about the situation in CBus proper but not being from around the area I'm not really sure about what gems may await me on the outskirts. I have seen discussions of hotel or apartment Asian outfits. Is that it in the area?
If anyone would be willing to DM me a shortlist of a few places decent enough to visit I'd appreciate it. I'm looking for places that offer whole megillah.
Looks like I'll be on 71,70 and 270 heading right through but I'm willing to take a 20 or 30 minute detour off the beaten path of need be.
Thanks in advance and feel free to hmu about any places in the CLE if you head up that way.
-
10-14-24 17:49 #13725Regular Member

Posts: 13This is the consensus from most everyone. Nice body, standoffish, mechanical, no connection.
Originally Posted by Rock5601
[View Original Post]
What were the requirements for her utilizing her boobs?
-
10-14-24 17:47 #13724Regular Member

Posts: 13Tried searching PH but couldn't find anything. Got a link or any search guidance?
Originally Posted by Homebrewerguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 17:27 #13723Senior Member

Posts: 87Kay as described
Had a 1 hour session with Kay. Very discreet. Quite responsive. Not bad to chat with. However, the nuru itself was very mechanical and I didn't really get into it. Didn't even end up finishing. She does have a nice body but was very particular about how her boobs were handled. Still looking for a good nuru experience. Maybe it's just not for me!
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nly-27385.html
-
10-14-24 16:41 #13722Senior Member

Posts: 192Ba ha ha ha! Yes crazy LOL. But fun!
Originally Posted by DaveCoffee2018
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 16:14 #13721Senior Member

Posts: 93Heavens prices are crazy. Do you remember how much for massage with Russian finish?
Originally Posted by JDoeEva
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 16:09 #13720Regular Member

Posts: 3Alice massage
Hey folks,
Tried Alice massage last night. All I can tell is massage is good. Like very good. Nothing else. Anyone had different experience there?
Thank you.
-
10-14-24 11:49 #13719Senior Member

Posts: 34She isn't active anymore. I've reached out and was told wrong number.
Originally Posted by NeedANewHobby
[View Original Post]
She was great though.
You could try Heaven.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...3pm-44844.html
Got a good Russian from her when I last seen her.
Also Summyr.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...myr-25581.html
Good massage and milking table. However she has big tits but she didn't use them. I still got to touch them though.
-
10-14-24 11:22 #13718Senior Member

Posts: 261As crazy as me
Here one person that is as crazy as me. LOL.
Originally Posted by BigJohncC
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 11:20 #13717Senior Member

Posts: 261Billingsley
Overall I always has a good to great experience and couple Super great experiences at Billingsley. But that's just the luck of the draw.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 09:30 #13716Regular Member

Posts: 12ZZ Spa
After checking this place out several times I finally was able to meet up with Cici for a massage. I came in on a Sunday evening and the parking lot was basically empty. When I walked in I was greeted by Cici. She took me back to the room and I gave her the hhr donation ($45). She came back with change and got started. Massage was really nice. She's got a pretty face. She had a pair of huge jeans on so it was hard to tell what her body was like LOL! She didn't ask how I liked my Massage, but the pressure she used was perfect. Very playful before the turn and the finish was excellent. OTC roaming allowed. She knows what she's doing. I'll def be back to see her again. Standard tip on the way out. I've seen another girl in there and it was a good experience as well. I don't remember her name, but she was older. If I had to pick between the 2 the next time I visit I'd go with Cici if she's available.
-
10-14-24 06:04 #13715Senior Member

Posts: 2736At Billingsley this summer there was a lady who was giving me a massage and then she started rimming me. Got it 2 more times from her she just loved doing it I guess.
Originally Posted by BigJohncC
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 05:25 #13714Senior Member

Posts: 453Big tits Krystal
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ubs-40790.html
Originally Posted by Homelander2
[View Original Post]
Don't think is active but her ad is still on rubrankiings.
Huge rack.











Reply With Quote





