Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 7071
-
10-18-24 20:36 #5856Senior Member

Posts: 140I stopped by once a few months ago. Different girl from you and I had a decent experience, but yeah, it's not the same as the old coco. I have a trusted buddy who said the same thing. Not a bad time but not a particularly good time either.
Originally Posted by JDoe232
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 20:33 #5855Senior Member

Posts: 140I've seen 40+ girls at Anna's throughout the years. I can honesty only think of 2 girls who gave legitimately good massages. The rest are at best an average person's idea of a good massage or a literal 2-minute rub.
Originally Posted by Rubtug21
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 20:30 #5854Senior Member

Posts: 140I haven't been since late last year / early this year and I can't say for certain if it's open or not. You can always call them up and ask something like what's their hours like.
Originally Posted by Soflogo5
[View Original Post]
Also, they always keep their door locked. You got to knock on it. Usually they come by and answer quickly but yeah it can be a little awkward looking if they don't answer asap.
-
10-18-24 18:35 #5853Senior Member

Posts: 47I think Anna's spa is also closed. I tried to visit but seems like it was locked unless I visited the wrong spot.
Originally Posted by ChuckBukowski
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 18:32 #5852Senior Member

Posts: 47I tried to reach out recently and went there but it was also closed. Did they move or did you find out what happened to 7 heaven?
Originally Posted by JoeBernard
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 08:34 #5851Senior Member

Posts: 2964Special surprise!
So you got the "boner" package? 🤣.
Originally Posted by JayNissan
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 06:44 #5850Senior Member

Posts: 2270Coco spa now qq spa.
Originally Posted by ChrisBears06
[View Original Post]
https://nbgad2022.wixsite.com/qq-spa-fl
-
10-17-24 21:31 #5849Senior Member

Posts: 113Warning
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/47105/
Do Not Go! TS!
-
10-17-24 21:11 #5848Senior Member

Posts: 28New owner called QQ spa. Def not the same service but one of the few remaining table showers. Saw Mia there this month, pretty good service.
Originally Posted by ChrisBears06
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 18:05 #5847Regular Member

Posts: 1Coco Spa
What is the deal with Coco Spa. I remember seeing it closed and the other day I was driving by and saw that it was open again. Anyone have any info on what happened that it closed in the first place?
-
10-17-24 17:10 #5846Senior Member

Posts: 889Cleared again go ahead.
Originally Posted by OhTwoFla
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 14:42 #5845Senior Member

Posts: 33Casino topic
Is there any interest in starting a casino girls thread?
-
10-17-24 14:39 #5844Senior Member

Posts: 33Exceeded your private message quota
I tried again.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-24 13:16 #5843Senior Member

Posts: 97Not that much imo
Provider started at 2 and that was after paying the. 8 house fee. Then we talked down to half that so 1. 8 total. Yeah 2. 8 total would have been outrageous and I'd never pay that and they probably all start that high. But for 1. 8 for topples HE with boobs in your face from a drop dead gorgeous provider that's not a bad deal. If she were not very attractive but still had big cans I'd have gone lower.
Originally Posted by ChuckBukowski
[View Original Post]
And also Anna's did give a fight or flight vibe when the provider wouldn't budge there was also a shady dude in the parking lot hanging out front I definitely won't be back ever.
-
10-17-24 12:24 #5842Regular Member

Posts: 4Health and Beauty Spa
Decided to give Health and Beauty Spa off Griffin a shot. Was met by a 31-year-old Chinese girl, very pretty.
I opted for 45 minutes for $60; the massage was decent, and she kept me covered with a towel. Once she told me to flip, I was hoping she would offer more, but no extras.
I drove by East Jing. There's about 3 or 4 AMPs there; I was hoping I could get a good look before committing to one. The only one that showed her face was the spa at the end of the strip, near a smoke shop, I think. She was an older, chubby lady. Decided to pass.











Reply With Quote





