Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 611 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 9164
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8774

    Bbg

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDeliveringMonger  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good recommendation of a BBW provider. Could be escort or UTR or whatever. Had a lead on a girl off of listcrawler but she ghosted. Feel free to answer here or DM, much appreciated.
    BBG is always a fun time!!

    https://tryst.link/escort/bustybabygirlny

  2. #8773
    Looking for a good recommendation of a BBW provider. Could be escort or UTR or whatever. Had a lead on a girl off of listcrawler but she ghosted. Feel free to answer here or DM, much appreciated.

  3. #8772
    Quote Originally Posted by LoafyBob  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her myself but I believe she's called Selene and you can find reviews searching for Selene.
    She's legit. Really nice girl. Chubby though. Pics are older. Her prices have went through the roof. Same as everyone else I guess. She won't let you go down on her.

  4. #8771

    Jasmine, again

    Tuesday evening I got out of work a little earlier than usual so I was cruising Central as early as 9. But things didn't start picking up until around 10 or so.

    A really not nice in the face tall curly haired blonde planted herself on the corners of Central and Robin, but never moved so I wasn't sure she wasn't a decoy.

    A tiny white girl in a cute pair of jeans and shaggy boots was walking around, and I did one of my stop and see if they walk by routines. We'll, she did, and ignored me completely. Oh well.

    But before I can drive off, a smiley, chubby white woman 25 200 walks up and says it's nice to see me again. I didn't recognize her, but she looked ok, so off we go.

    I finally figured out this was one of the two Jasmines, and as she gave a decent BJ last time she was 'm happy.

    And she delivered a stella BJ, deep throating nicely. A easy drop off and I was on my way home to suburbia.

  5. #8770
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitNinja  [View Original Post]
    She's been advertising for a while. Texted and she seems legit. Wondering if anyone has met her??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...n/914529441950
    I've never seen her myself but I believe she's called Selene and you can find reviews searching for Selene.

  6. #8769

    Liz is not a super soaker

    More like a wet blanket. I've had a regular thing for a while now but she's become completely unreliable so I thought I'd try someone new. Saw a great review for Liz on the other site so I figured I'd give her a try. Wish I hadn't. Comms were quick and easy. Got to her location and she gave me the room number. Got to the room, the door opened and a cute provider was standing there. We took our clothes off and she asked, what position I'd like. She barely touched me and wasn't even going to give me a BJ until I asked. The BBBJ was lackluster just like her whole performance. She blew me for like a minute, I suited up and entered her in missionary and that's when I noticed an unpleasant smell from down there. She also had to lube her va jj with a lot of lube. Super soaker, I think not! I pumped it out as quickly as I could, but just faked it at the end so I could get out. She just laid there and made minimal noise with her eyes closed the whole time. I left unsatisfied to say the least. She is not GFE and definitely not PSE. Her rates are not commensurate with her performance. She obviously doesn't like what she's doing and it shows with her lazy performance. Liz is a NO for me. Be well, stay safe out there and don't waste your time with this one fellas.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...a/700641872679

  7. #8768

    Anyone have any luck with this one?

    She's been advertising for a while. Texted and she seems legit. Wondering if anyone has met her??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...n/914529441950

  8. #8767
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaugh7  [View Original Post]
    Please drop the porn name.
    Unfortunately I stopped providing the porn name because I have good information that I was incorrect on it being sara on fire.

    That said, we do for certain have a local Pornstar who escorts, it just isn't Sara on fire.

    Nikki nine (if you Google it, there are two, it's the older MILF not the young brunette.) She used to be on tryst and used a few names. Not sure what she uses now.

  9. #8766

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/380282224452

    She looks great. Actually looks exactly like a girl that danced at Double Visions a few years ago. But there's no phone number or other contact info. So I figured I'd throw it out there and see if anyone knew anything or had contact info.

    TIA.
    That is def a scam. I reverse searched one of the images and it was some site for sexting.

  10. #8765
    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/380282224452

    She looks great. Actually looks exactly like a girl that danced at Double Visions a few years ago. But there's no phone number or other contact info. So I figured I'd throw it out there and see if anyone knew anything or had contact info..
    She wants you to contact you on Snapchat as gives handle there. Don't know what that means exactly but guessing she really just looking to sell you content.

  11. #8764

    Hot Candy

    Does anyone know anything about this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/380282224452

    She looks great. Actually looks exactly like a girl that danced at Double Visions a few years ago. But there's no phone number or other contact info. So I figured I'd throw it out there and see if anyone knew anything or had contact info.

    TIA.

  12. #8763

    Dead zone

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyYork  [View Original Post]
    Greetings fellow mongers.

    Was out of the country for a long time and back now, ready to get back in the scene. Travels bring me to Schenectady these days. New to the region, any help will be highly appreciated.

    Would love to get some 411 on the local scene, inbox me please.

    TIA.

    _Sam.
    If you're interested in spa HJ then google Sun Wellness / Moon spa.

  13. #8762

    Back after a long hiatus

    Greetings fellow mongers.

    Was out of the country for a long time and back now, ready to get back in the scene. Travels bring me to Schenectady these days. New to the region, any help will be highly appreciated.

    Would love to get some 411 on the local scene, inbox me please.

    TIA.

    _Sam.

  14. #8761

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by JLex667  [View Original Post]
    Sure but what I'm saying is, if they want to make money consistently, you have to get repeat clients. You aren't going to get repeat clients when you give shitty service, for this or any other profession. I didn't see any reviews on here for her, I'm sure I may have missed some. But I decided to TOFTT and report back so hopefully others can see and not go to her in the future.
    I hear you and don't dispute what you're saying, but most girls that are giving $70 BJs aren't on the life because of their savvy business skills.

  15. #8760
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdavis1972  [View Original Post]
    You paid her, right? That's how. Unfortunately there are MANY that don't bother to check reviews before diving in and they will never know how bad she is until they too have paid her for service.
    Sure but what I'm saying is, if they want to make money consistently, you have to get repeat clients. You aren't going to get repeat clients when you give shitty service, for this or any other profession. I didn't see any reviews on here for her, I'm sure I may have missed some. But I decided to TOFTT and report back so hopefully others can see and not go to her in the future.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape