Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 121 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 171 221 621 1121 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17020
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    Hello Monger! Has anyone received a random text from Ariana claiming to provide a massage and a hookup? Rates are.

    15 minutes: $50.

    30 minutes: $100 👅..
    Photo has been used on 2 other sites w / a reverse image search.

  2. #17019
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforme  [View Original Post]
    Have you looked up the number. She looks nice. Want to share number I can investigate a little. Only texts I get are from the guys who will kill me and my family because I will not schedule with the bull shit that I call. They are wasting my time but tell me I a wasting theirs.

    Thanks.
    Did262 you get 323 the number 2013 my dms are not going through to you.

  3. #17018

    Isa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajtna  [View Original Post]
    Very curious about this one. Isa. She seems too good to be true LOL. Has anyone seen her?

    https://callescort.org/321-521-6018
    You will waste your time to text her. She is a total scam artist or a fake to scam you on pre-payment.

  4. #17017

    Ali BBFS

    Dreamed I had a car date with her not too long ago but just headache relief, when we get to the spot she hops in the back seat and is ready for action. She didn't mention anything about protection and didn't have any either so yeah be careful if bb is your thing. Also she did mention something about having a bf and not staying in the area for long. I'll try to repeat if I can since I wasn't able to see her the first time around before she went MIA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    I'd recommend wrapping it up with her, her sister, and any one of the girls she's staying with now.

  5. #17016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647

    Testing

    Quote Originally Posted by DabMonger  [View Original Post]
    Any urgent care will do it. Any office of the Florida Department of Health will do it and most insurance and medicare will cover it. There are also an array of special clinics just for that purpose. considering most of your posts are cuddle sites and massage places what are you concerned about? lol
    The best place to get tested for free is at "The Center". They have two locations that I am aware of. I have been to both locations many times. I try to go once every month. Depends a lot on how many dates I have done, or if I have any concerns. I highly recommend them! https://thecenterorlando.org/.

    RP.

  6. #17015
    Quote Originally Posted by Justforme  [View Original Post]
    Have you looked up the number. She looks nice. Want to share number I can investigate a little. Only texts I get are from the guys who will kill me and my family because I will not schedule with the bull shit that I call. They are wasting my time but tell me I a wasting theirs.

    Thanks.
    I'll pm you with her number.

  7. #17014

    Did you get more info

    Have you looked up the number. She looks nice. Want to share number I can investigate a little. Only texts I get are from the guys who will kill me and my family because I will not schedule with the bull shit that I call. They are wasting my time but tell me I a wasting theirs.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    Hello Monger! Has anyone received a random text from Ariana claiming to provide a massage and a hookup? Rates are.

    15 minutes: $50.

    30 minutes: $100 👅.

    1 Hour; $200.

    💦BOYFRIEND EXPERIENCE; $500.

  8. #17013

    Cleared

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMic  [View Original Post]
    Calosa you inbox is full so I can't message you.
    It is clear.

  9. #17012

    Ariana

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    They want to look tough on crime.
    Calosa you inbox is full so I can't message you.

  10. #17011
    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI. Saw a few mugshots of Mongers and Providers busted in Seminole County over the last few days. More Mongers than Providers so I'm wondering if they were working in concert with some of the other Counties for the Fall cleanup? Thinking out loud. Be careful boys! Cheers!
    Too bad we couldn't find out which location. To stay clear of.

    Zman.

  11. #17010

    Everyone is doing busts, here in the USA the big election is a month away.

    Quote Originally Posted by SMF1234  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI. Saw a few mugshots of Mongers and Providers busted in Seminole County over the last few days. More Mongers than Providers so I'm wondering if they were working in concert with some of the other Counties for the Fall cleanup? Thinking out loud. Be careful boys! Cheers!
    They want to look tough on crime.

  12. #17009

    Seminole County Cracking Down Again

    Just an FYI. Saw a few mugshots of Mongers and Providers busted in Seminole County over the last few days. More Mongers than Providers so I'm wondering if they were working in concert with some of the other Counties for the Fall cleanup? Thinking out loud. Be careful boys! Cheers!

  13. #17008

    Ariana in Kissimmee

    Hello Monger! Has anyone received a random text from Ariana claiming to provide a massage and a hookup? Rates are.

    15 minutes: $50.

    30 minutes: $100 👅.

    1 Hour; $200.

    💦BOYFRIEND EXPERIENCE; $500.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2354.jpg‎  

  14. #17007

    Seminole county running stings right now

    It seems like ccib in Seminole county is getting bothpngers and pro's. Be careful out there.

  15. #17006

    ISO very tiny

    Are tgere any very tiny girls around like dwarf or midget. Something like tinytexie?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape