High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 123 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 173 223 623 1123 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 18819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16989
    There is a fresh post about her in brevard forum. Exactly was it was warned.

    Always do your research and cross search with pictures. Do it on a computer that way you can do a proper due diligence.

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger654  [View Original Post]
    That's Taylor Hilton. There's a bunch of reports on her in Brevard. I tried to connect a couple times but she's flakey and has some GPS. From the reviews I read, she's not a good date so I ended up passing, especially for the price. Also, she's closer to 40 than 30. Got pinched a few times in Brevard too.

  2. #16988

    180 hhr?

    Includes bbj and daty?


  3. #16987

    Link to post

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Have a friend coming up from Miami for a bit and is trying to get some regulars so she can stay in the area. She goes by famous Jess, slim Puerto Rican / cuban that can really take a pounding. 180 hh, I'll post the ad when I find it.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...938/9548413785

  4. #16986
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Have a friend coming up from Miami for a bit and is trying to get some regulars so she can stay in the area. She goes by famous Jess, slim Puerto Rican / cuban that can really take a pounding. 180 hh, I'll post the ad when I find it.
    Damn! That looks like a lot of fun! I'm in!

  5. #16985

    Jess

    Have a friend coming up from Miami for a bit and is trying to get some regulars so she can stay in the area. She goes by famous Jess, slim Puerto Rican / cuban that can really take a pounding. 180 hh, I'll post the ad when I find it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3853.jpeg‎   IMG_3849.jpeg‎   IMG_3844.jpeg‎   IMG_3852.jpeg‎   IMG_3846.jpeg‎  

    IMG_3851.jpeg‎   IMG_3845.jpeg‎   IMG_3850.jpeg‎  

  6. #16984

    Help Please. Visiting from out of town

    Was hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'm in from out of town and I'm looking for some fun. Staying in the Kissimmee area, I am new to the hobby and usually stick to AMPs and Agencies because they seem the safest to me. If anyone can help me in finding something decent here I would really appreciate it. Seems harder to find what I need up here as supposed to in sfl.

  7. #16983
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdOne69  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. It was Ali alright. She's still really cute, small and has that sexy little body. Did a car date with her and it was great seeing her again. Like others have said, she's quiet and doesn't really get that into the session all that well. But its still pretty awesome banging a little hottie like her. I think she's definitely a YMMV type of girl. The reviews have been all over the place. She's been mostly pretty solid with me but I did get ghosted from her in the past a couple of times when we had set something up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/642160357661

    C169.
    Hit and miss with me but the sessions are usually the same when we finally get together. Between her, Rachel and Royal, I feel good about my rotation of youngin's.

  8. #16982
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealBigHoff  [View Original Post]
    I was browsing through STG and came across this one. She looks familiar like she has changed her name somewhere along the line.

    Also says reviewed but I could find no such thing doing a google search. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/805474325980
    That's Taylor Hilton. There's a bunch of reports on her in Brevard. I tried to connect a couple times but she's flakey and has some GPS. From the reviews I read, she's not a good date so I ended up passing, especially for the price. Also, she's closer to 40 than 30. Got pinched a few times in Brevard too.

  9. #16981

    Ali BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    HAHAHA yes. I went back and saw the 100 plus reviews or something. She went from 100 to 400 plus in a month or 2. She was his UTR after I busted a few loads inside of her for 100 dollars.
    I'd recommend wrapping it up with her, her sister, and any one of the girls she's staying with now.

  10. #16980

    Sc

    Added her on Snapchat. Right away she started asking me to send her money so she can get some food.

    Quote Originally Posted by JanGorzo  [View Original Post]

  11. #16979

    Ali

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    HAHAHA yes. I went back and saw the 100 plus reviews or something. She went from 100 to 400 plus in a month or 2. She was his UTR after I busted a few loads inside of her for 100 dollars.
    Saw her today. It was Ali alright. She's still really cute, small and has that sexy little body. Did a car date with her and it was great seeing her again. Like others have said, she's quiet and doesn't really get that into the session all that well. But its still pretty awesome banging a little hottie like her. I think she's definitely a YMMV type of girl. The reviews have been all over the place. She's been mostly pretty solid with me but I did get ghosted from her in the past a couple of times when we had set something up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/642160357661

    C169.

  12. #16978

    Any info on this one? Blondareli

    I was browsing through STG and came across this one. She looks familiar like she has changed her name somewhere along the line.

    Also says reviewed but I could find no such thing doing a google search. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/805474325980

  13. #16977
    Anyone with info on this gal?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...-/763918549718
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3hole_12.jpg‎   3hole_22.jpg‎  

  14. #16976
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyIZ  [View Original Post]
    Ad says no bb and not Greek. But looks like other did bb. Did you get bb? Or just typical reg service with BBJ?
    When she was new to the game there were no rules except for no Greek. Everything was on the table for a 100 dollars. DATY, 69, CIM, CIP, etc. She was a hot 19 year old clueless girl about the business. But this was almost 3 years ago and times have changed. Actually they changed quickly once her popularity went up. Not sure what her menu is like nowadays because I have not seen her since then.

  15. #16975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Storm

    I hope everyone is safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape