Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22901

    Just HE

    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    I really like the edging. Are we talking strictly HJ or was it BJ or even BJ / HJ combo?
    I've never been offered extras. I'm not a regular though but I've only experienced rubs.

  2. #22900

    Nice sounding finish! More info?

    I really like the edging. Are we talking strictly HJ or was it BJ or even BJ / HJ combo?

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    After a three month hiatus, I saw her recently and surprise, she was late, but only 5 minutes. She's skinnier and looks great. Massage was more deep tissue and the rub was drawn out. It may have just been me but I'd get close, she'd stop or slow down, and then she'd rinse and repeat until after like 5 times, I finally got super happy. YMMV.

  3. #22899

    Coming to town

    I will be in the area on Monday for work. Is there around the airport that offers FS or least HE?

  4. #22898

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen any comments recently about Zen on Manchester. All reports in pst were no HE. Why do they continue to run ads on RR if it's only massage? Anyone been there lately? Any change?
    I was one and done. Didn't seem like it was going to get better so me and my money went elsewhere.

    Why keep advertising? I believe Mr. Barnum said it best, "There is a sucker born every minute. ".

  5. #22897
    Quote Originally Posted by BowMan1962  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for Lam Lua spa near the airforce base? Happy ending?
    Haven't seen any comments recently about Zen on Manchester. All reports in pst were no HE. Why do they continue to run ads on RR if it's only massage? Anyone been there lately? Any change?

  6. #22896

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    Amazing how this sounds more about the hobbyist than the provider. I get 30 minutes to 2 hours with Jenny. 30 minutes is too short to talk about anything and I sleep for 75 minutes of the 2 hour. She never disappoints the rub and finish. Period. Change the subject if you need conversation with you rub. Just a suggestion.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html
    Well, not to be a jerk but this hobby IS about the hobbiests. After all, we're paying for the service.

    Anyway, my point was that I hobby at least in part for a break from the day-to-day BS. When a provider brings that into the session it definitely impacts the escapism.

    Maybe I caught her on a bad day. No big deal. To each his own.

  7. #22895

    Text Jenny for appointment

    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, if you want to hear endless political opinions, get lectured on how everyone should have worn masks 24/7 during covid, how Trump is the anti-Christ, then Jenny is just what you're looking for.

    Just for the record, I didn't take the bait and was as agreeable as possible. I focused on getting to the end and getting out of there.
    Amazing how this sounds more about the hobbyist than the provider. I get 30 minutes to 2 hours with Jenny. 30 minutes is too short to talk about anything and I sleep for 75 minutes of the 2 hour. She never disappoints the rub and finish. Period. Change the subject if you need conversation with you rub. Just a suggestion.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html

  8. #22894

    My glass is half full

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    After a three month hiatus, I saw her recently and surprise, she was late, but only 5 minutes. She's skinnier and looks great. Massage was more deep tissue and the rub was drawn out. It may have just been me but I'd get close, she'd stop or slow down, and then she'd rinse and repeat until after like 5 times, I finally got super happy. YMMV.
    Bonus. Not only did you get actual massage but edging too. I appreciate you letting us know that more services are available with this lovely lady.

  9. #22893
    Those pics are from Twitch streamer STPeach. So I'd avoid.

  10. #22892

    Long drawn out massage

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    After a three month hiatus, I saw her recently and surprise, she was late, but only 5 minutes. She's skinnier and looks great. Massage was more deep tissue and the rub was drawn out. It may have just been me but I'd get close, she'd stop or slow down, and then she'd rinse and repeat until after like 5 times, I finally got super happy. YMMV.

  11. #22891

    Lam Lua

    Quote Originally Posted by BowMan1962  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for Lam Lua spa near the airforce base? Happy ending?
    Hey there. I have only received LMT massage at Lam Lua near the AFB. There is another location on 159 in Fairview and I got LMT massage and DIY there. When I am over that way, I go to Spring Spa in O'Fallon.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/237739.html

  12. #22890
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    What is on the menu as far as a finish. Standard HJ for HE, oral? DM if you'd rather not post here.
    Please let me know as well.

  13. #22889

    Kali

    What is on the menu as far as a finish. Standard HJ for HE, oral? DM if you'd rather not post here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She is 100% no FS.

  14. #22888

    Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She is 100% no FS.
    What was she like? Worth the rates despite that? Anything past a typical massage?

  15. #22887
    Quote Originally Posted by RubDowninstl  [View Original Post]
    Says no FS in the post. Personally I skip anyone that has an out of state area code, or lists their of. Seems skeptical for sure.
    I've seen her. She is 100% no FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape