Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22895

    Text Jenny for appointment

    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, if you want to hear endless political opinions, get lectured on how everyone should have worn masks 24/7 during covid, how Trump is the anti-Christ, then Jenny is just what you're looking for.

    Just for the record, I didn't take the bait and was as agreeable as possible. I focused on getting to the end and getting out of there.
    Amazing how this sounds more about the hobbyist than the provider. I get 30 minutes to 2 hours with Jenny. 30 minutes is too short to talk about anything and I sleep for 75 minutes of the 2 hour. She never disappoints the rub and finish. Period. Change the subject if you need conversation with you rub. Just a suggestion.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/215052.html

  2. #22894

    My glass is half full

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    After a three month hiatus, I saw her recently and surprise, she was late, but only 5 minutes. She's skinnier and looks great. Massage was more deep tissue and the rub was drawn out. It may have just been me but I'd get close, she'd stop or slow down, and then she'd rinse and repeat until after like 5 times, I finally got super happy. YMMV.
    Bonus. Not only did you get actual massage but edging too. I appreciate you letting us know that more services are available with this lovely lady.

  3. #22893
    Those pics are from Twitch streamer STPeach. So I'd avoid.

  4. #22892

    Long drawn out massage

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    After a three month hiatus, I saw her recently and surprise, she was late, but only 5 minutes. She's skinnier and looks great. Massage was more deep tissue and the rub was drawn out. It may have just been me but I'd get close, she'd stop or slow down, and then she'd rinse and repeat until after like 5 times, I finally got super happy. YMMV.

  5. #22891

    Lam Lua

    Quote Originally Posted by BowMan1962  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for Lam Lua spa near the airforce base? Happy ending?
    Hey there. I have only received LMT massage at Lam Lua near the AFB. There is another location on 159 in Fairview and I got LMT massage and DIY there. When I am over that way, I go to Spring Spa in O'Fallon.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/237739.html

  6. #22890
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    What is on the menu as far as a finish. Standard HJ for HE, oral? DM if you'd rather not post here.
    Please let me know as well.

  7. #22889

    Kali

    What is on the menu as far as a finish. Standard HJ for HE, oral? DM if you'd rather not post here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She is 100% no FS.

  8. #22888

    Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She is 100% no FS.
    What was she like? Worth the rates despite that? Anything past a typical massage?

  9. #22887
    Quote Originally Posted by RubDowninstl  [View Original Post]
    Says no FS in the post. Personally I skip anyone that has an out of state area code, or lists their of. Seems skeptical for sure.
    I've seen her. She is 100% no FS.

  10. #22886
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdmanz  [View Original Post]
    Any more info? Trying to book with her now but want to know what to expect. FS? Another post mentioned YMWV, has that been your experience?
    Says no FS in the post. Personally I skip anyone that has an out of state area code, or lists their of. Seems skeptical for sure.

  11. #22885

    Visiting St Louis Soon

    I'll be visiting St Louis soon and would like to know if you have any favorites you could share with me. I'll be staying downtown and without a car, so hopefully there are some nearby:

    AMP?

    "Real" Massage (I often need a real massage after traveling).

    Outcall 'massage' with side benefits?

    Tantra Goddesses?

    TIA.

    B58.

  12. #22884

    Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLil  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Kali can be difficult to get hold of. However, I was lucky to get an appointment last week. Massage was excellent with mutual touch, though pricey. Will repeat.

    Located in West county, nice clean apartment.
    Any more info? Trying to book with her now but want to know what to expect. FS? Another post mentioned YMWV, has that been your experience?

  13. #22883

    Kali

    Does anyone have experience with her? Is she FS? Tried booking a few times but she can be hard to get a hold of. Not a ton of info on here.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ali-28922.html

    https://tryst.link/massage/-kali-

  14. #22882

    Amp

    Any reviews for Lam Lua spa near the airforce base? Happy ending?

  15. #22881

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, if you want to hear endless political opinions, get lectured on how everyone should have worn masks 24/7 during covid, how Trump is the anti-Christ, then Jenny is just what you're looking for.

    Just for the record, I didn't take the bait and was as agreeable as possible. I focused on getting to the end and getting out of there.
    So glad I never ended up contacting her and you just confirmed my decision.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape