Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 41288
-
10-19-24 14:45 #36488Senior Member

Posts: 164Video
I think someone posted a video of her getting arrested in the video section.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-24 13:29 #36487Senior Member

Posts: 374Smelly Pussy Latina
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177733645
Definitely not the pictures. She was a slim, cute Dominican black girl. Complete with evil warding setups near the door. Both nipples pierced and had a nice slim body. She fucked in any position I wanted and threw it back at me really well. I had to hold my breath for most of the time because her pussy stank so bad.
-
10-19-24 11:12 #36486Senior Member

Posts: 690Never tried to get rimmed by her, so I am clueless about her licking a monger's ass. Her cock sucking is ok, but be ready for some hand jerking, but she will shove it in her mouth when you start to explode.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
10-19-24 11:08 #36485Senior Member

Posts: 690Kim Is A Major Need To Avoid
Look at those photos. See 2 of them showing her ankle bracelet? She is known for robbing mongers. Herself. Often has a weapon of some kind. Also has a number of dbs around to help if she needs it.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
She is an over-priced street girl who learned that by asking high prices she could make mongers think she is high end. Poor to average skills. See her at your own peril.
LB.
-
10-19-24 08:17 #36484Senior Member

Posts: 130Any intel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...m/513073767243
What was why'all experience with this one? It looks like her menu is quite open.
-
10-19-24 07:10 #36483Senior Member

Posts: 58Real
She's been around a while. I don't recall any amazing reviews or bad reviews. We chatted, just couldn't connect. Haven't seen her advertise for a while and I was hoping to eventually check that box. But not for the donation. Pretty sure the pictures she is using are from a few years back.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 15:37 #36482Regular Member

Posts: 10Sweet wet
Any info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/001437059097
-
10-18-24 14:35 #36481Regular Member

Posts: 10New Red head
Any one seen her before? She located on the Northside.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/001437059097
-
10-18-24 11:52 #36480Senior Member

Posts: 578Italian / mistress Sophia
Decided to the roll the dice on this one the other day. I do believe the pics are her but they were taken during better times. Her body is still quite nice, but she had a bunch of scar tissue from possibly burns or something else on different parts of her body. She was relatively nice. Performance was ok but nothing special. Donation for the hour is definitely (3. 0) too high for what was provided, no MSOG, no BBBJ, and little to no kissing. On a positive her kitty was quite tight. Not the worst experience ever but definitely not great. I wouldn't repeat but feel free to giver her a try.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/177653032
-
10-18-24 11:34 #36479Senior Member

Posts: 62Not for me
Price is too steep for me. It'd be interesting to know what services she provides to justify that amount. She says she looks like her pictures, but it's not what she would really look like because they are heavily filtered. So, she's clearly showing some deception. Agree her body looks good though.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-24 08:31 #36478Senior Member

Posts: 690Spider Bite Sexy Slim
I had a dream with Sexy Slim this morning, I have had good times with her and bad times, and of course her hotel is horrible danger pit. Went for quick head, cim and got it. She sucked thousands of cocks and does a good job, swallowed all of my load. Nice girl but wasting away! Both of her legs were covered with spider bites and she already small tits were deflating. She offers bareback anything, and no real upcharge, but guys you need to think twice about BBFS! I am concerned even about BBBJ, but no way I can ever do BBFS with her again. It just ain't worth the risk!
LB.
-
10-17-24 22:35 #36477Senior Member

Posts: 130Beautiful, Classy, and Sexy VIP Low-Volume GFE Provider
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/101072480436
Wow look at this provider. Any intel on this provider? She definitely looks fine and has a great body. Let me know if any of yall tried her out, you can also DM based on the experience.
-
10-17-24 22:18 #36476Senior Member

Posts: 50Hotel No House
She lost the house several months ago. It was her grandma's or Aunt's place but the electricity and water got shut off then she lost it altogether.
Originally Posted by LuckyDude00
[View Original Post]
She has been bouncing hotels since then but has been mostly in the JTB area, but not in the Mustang shit hole.
She has gone thru several roommates as they turn out to be crooks or come with too much drama.
Since someone asked, she's not into Greek or rimming (maybe receiving). Treat her right nevertheless as she is one of the nicer providers with no drama. She has never watched the clock or rushed me.
-
10-17-24 20:07 #36475Senior Member

Posts: 690No clothes or the usual shit, so not sure she is living there, but my incall was at that hotel. I had no issues, but I was at 3 pm.
Originally Posted by LuckyDude00
[View Original Post]
LB.
-
10-17-24 17:00 #36474Senior Member

Posts: 586
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
I saw her maybe 6 months ago. Only got a hummer. She was staying in a house in the Sans Souci area. Pretty sure she was living there. But I think she works out of a hotel sometimes as well. I felt totally safe at her house.
Originally Posted by LuckyDude00
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






