Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22892

    Long drawn out massage

    Quote Originally Posted by GM2019  [View Original Post]
    After a three month hiatus, I saw her recently and surprise, she was late, but only 5 minutes. She's skinnier and looks great. Massage was more deep tissue and the rub was drawn out. It may have just been me but I'd get close, she'd stop or slow down, and then she'd rinse and repeat until after like 5 times, I finally got super happy. YMMV.

  2. #22891

    Lam Lua

    Quote Originally Posted by BowMan1962  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews for Lam Lua spa near the airforce base? Happy ending?
    Hey there. I have only received LMT massage at Lam Lua near the AFB. There is another location on 159 in Fairview and I got LMT massage and DIY there. When I am over that way, I go to Spring Spa in O'Fallon.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/237739.html

  3. #22890
    Quote Originally Posted by Headmasterstl  [View Original Post]
    What is on the menu as far as a finish. Standard HJ for HE, oral? DM if you'd rather not post here.
    Please let me know as well.

  4. #22889

    Kali

    What is on the menu as far as a finish. Standard HJ for HE, oral? DM if you'd rather not post here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She is 100% no FS.

  5. #22888

    Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She is 100% no FS.
    What was she like? Worth the rates despite that? Anything past a typical massage?

  6. #22887
    Quote Originally Posted by RubDowninstl  [View Original Post]
    Says no FS in the post. Personally I skip anyone that has an out of state area code, or lists their of. Seems skeptical for sure.
    I've seen her. She is 100% no FS.

  7. #22886
    Quote Originally Posted by Birdmanz  [View Original Post]
    Any more info? Trying to book with her now but want to know what to expect. FS? Another post mentioned YMWV, has that been your experience?
    Says no FS in the post. Personally I skip anyone that has an out of state area code, or lists their of. Seems skeptical for sure.

  8. #22885

    Visiting St Louis Soon

    I'll be visiting St Louis soon and would like to know if you have any favorites you could share with me. I'll be staying downtown and without a car, so hopefully there are some nearby:

    AMP?

    "Real" Massage (I often need a real massage after traveling).

    Outcall 'massage' with side benefits?

    Tantra Goddesses?

    TIA.

    B58.

  9. #22884

    Kali

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLil  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Kali can be difficult to get hold of. However, I was lucky to get an appointment last week. Massage was excellent with mutual touch, though pricey. Will repeat.

    Located in West county, nice clean apartment.
    Any more info? Trying to book with her now but want to know what to expect. FS? Another post mentioned YMWV, has that been your experience?

  10. #22883

    Kali

    Does anyone have experience with her? Is she FS? Tried booking a few times but she can be hard to get a hold of. Not a ton of info on here.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ali-28922.html

    https://tryst.link/massage/-kali-

  11. #22882

    Amp

    Any reviews for Lam Lua spa near the airforce base? Happy ending?

  12. #22881

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Derosa  [View Original Post]
    In my experience, if you want to hear endless political opinions, get lectured on how everyone should have worn masks 24/7 during covid, how Trump is the anti-Christ, then Jenny is just what you're looking for.

    Just for the record, I didn't take the bait and was as agreeable as possible. I focused on getting to the end and getting out of there.
    So glad I never ended up contacting her and you just confirmed my decision.

  13. #22880

    Jenny in St. Charles

    Quote Originally Posted by Moego  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info to provide? Any extras? Thank you!
    In my experience, if you want to hear endless political opinions, get lectured on how everyone should have worn masks 24/7 during covid, how Trump is the anti-Christ, then Jenny is just what you're looking for.

    Just for the record, I didn't take the bait and was as agreeable as possible. I focused on getting to the end and getting out of there.

  14. #22879
    Quote Originally Posted by Parboil  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this lady? Would welcome intel.
    Never mind. Another Deposit Scam.

  15. #22878

    She is in Denver

    In addition to many other cities, pics are stolen. All over the web. If she answers the door let us know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape