Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #57046

    TTT for 20 yo Hailey at the time on Potapsco Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by Crofton33  [View Original Post]
    I met up with this little package I have been seeing for about 6 mos now. Her phone situation is totally unreliable, but when you do set something up, she is prompt and on time. Standing all of 4' 10", this little firecracker can take it well. Doesn't it seem like the smaller they are the better they can take it? I just read the report on Becky and remember a couple of years back when she was trim and toned and hard a hard body. Pretty face and smooth long tan legs that made any pair of shorts spectacular. Standing 5' 10", I remember thinking that she couldn't take dick then, and from the most recent report, she still can't.

    Picked up Hailey on Patapsco, she was wearing a black and white stripped dress. She has perky little a / be cups and a flat stomach. Very smooth skin, but has a country accent. Her West Virginia roots show.

    We hit our usual notel and did our usual routine to get ready. She is a little shy when you first meet her, but warms up quickly. She takes direction well and tries pretty much anything. We started of with good oral action and had her deep throat it until she almost threw up. When she looked up at me, she had tears in her eyes. I looked at her and said, keep going, she started to, and I stopped her. He is eager to please.

    We switched up to regular action, and with her petite frame, you find yourself doing it all kinds of ways. Like the line from Twilight, tell her to hang on "like a spider monkey" and she will. We did some doggie and then some RCG. Worked it deep and hard but steady and finished with coating her entire stomach. She said she was ready for a nap. So we laid there talking and asked me to help her drum up some decent clients. Her phone is currently working. She does keep this number, but don't be surprised when its out of service, but then back on. Senior members interested can PM for the info.
    Reminiscing the old days when asses were phat on every loop.

    My recent report on her was from my experiences with her 10 years ago. Thats crazy she still around and still using. Only thing I can do is just reminisce. I have a video in my old phone I have never deleted.

  2. #57045
    Quote Originally Posted by TalkinTrash  [View Original Post]
    God damn them bitches ugly AF.
    Careful.

    I got thrown in the 6-month sin bin for telling it like it is. Very few worth the time.

  3. #57044

    Tink

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    I could have sworn I saw Tink last night on Pulaski & Ramsey last night. I didn't stop because she was with a bunch of hoodlums.

    I'm almost certain it was her, for her fans. Peace.
    Saw her at the triangle last night trying to get a date.

  4. #57043

    Hailey

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosMinor  [View Original Post]
    -.

    I remember this girl. I have seen her around, but she is not that cute girl anymore, her teeth. Gone. She is chunky now. I don't know if she still dates, but for where I've seen her, I assume she still does.
    She was in a program and was seeing me regularly during that time. Probably close to two years ago. She didn't stay clean and was getting less attractive quickly. Hair falling out, teeth gone, scars and sores,. It made me rethink my life a bit. Lost touch with her.

  5. #57042
    I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 329

    Oh yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    Well there's a bunch of words that said "Nothing".

    Apache Out.
    I found one she did stuff with her mouth wouldn't relax enough but that's not realistic she did good did 3 women that weekend.

  6. #57041

    Thanks For

    Quote Originally Posted by ISawWhatIsAw  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    Last Saturday was the driest Saturday ever. I didn't go at the time I would normally go because I found faster results at a certain time of day. You got to drive to see or read to make adjustments; fast results mean you get in the area, and within 10 minutes, you find a spot to enjoy your time with a woman or three.

    This was not the case this time; there was nothing out. I knew if I stayed longer, I would find more, but I did not.

    I have noticed that it's not the best method to spot women dressed unusually walking around, as they can be assumed to be male at a quick glance. However, they are actual females at times, sitting or walking. The ones that are ready for the scoop usually remove their jacket hoods; most times, you could assume they have smaller chest sizes.

    It was drynothing was out beside a few women wearing their jacket hoods.

    I'm not sure if there were any women out on Sunday before 11 PM. If I remember correctly, the fun started between 8 PM - 10 PM. That sweet spot is definitely during the weekdays, as if it was planned out or just common sense.
    Well there's a bunch of words that said "Nothing".

    Apache Out.

  7. #57040
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Tink

    I could have sworn I saw Tink last night on Pulaski & Ramsey last night. I didn't stop because she was with a bunch of hoodlums.

    I'm almost certain it was her, for her fans. Peace.

  8. #57039

    Hailey w / the meaty kitten

    I do remember this one. Use to be my go to. I took her and her sister to WV and dropped them off years ago. She said she was getting out the game. Wish I could get in touch with her now. She is missed.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to add, last week I was pulled over for the littlest thing in Brooklyn last week. I'm not going to post why incase the 5 oh our reading forums. But it was silly IMO.

    I recommend while looping you follow all driving rules.

    Didn't see anything of likings there or on Fairhaven. I tell ya 20 years ago Pontiac Ave was lit with cuties and phat asses.

    Now. Asses are all gone LOL.

    Anyone remember a WSW named Hailey. Believe she was in her early 20's. Picked her up on Potapsco near the old Salvation Army so long many years ago. Took her straight to a room. No marks on her body and had no drugs on her or using while time spent with me. Definitely missed.

    I have no contact info or whereabouts.

  9. #57038
    I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 329

    Saturday ish report

    Hello everyone,

    Last Saturday was the driest Saturday ever. I didn't go at the time I would normally go because I found faster results at a certain time of day. You got to drive to see or read to make adjustments; fast results mean you get in the area, and within 10 minutes, you find a spot to enjoy your time with a woman or three.

    This was not the case this time; there was nothing out. I knew if I stayed longer, I would find more, but I did not.

    I have noticed that it's not the best method to spot women dressed unusually walking around, as they can be assumed to be male at a quick glance. However, they are actual females at times, sitting or walking. The ones that are ready for the scoop usually remove their jacket hoods; most times, you could assume they have smaller chest sizes.

    It was dry—nothing was out beside a few women wearing their jacket hoods.

    I'm not sure if there were any women out on Sunday before 11 PM. If I remember correctly, the fun started between 8 PM - 10 PM. That sweet spot is definitely during the weekdays, as if it was planned out or just common sense.

  10. #57037

    Friday October 18 2024

    I went to Wilkens, nothing my like, nothing but homeless and dirty girls.

    For those that like Kiara, she was there, she wasn't being pick up, I guess because of her hoodie covering her face. She looked at me and wave. But I passed, I saw want by circle, scars on her face was waving. But pass.

    Washington Blvd, dead.

    Brooklyn the same. Well except for this big fat white girl waving on Pontiac and 5 .

    Besides that. Nothing.

    Heaven. I saw 2 . One looked early 20 , cute but with dirty clothes. But an old guy got to her. Well I'm heading home.

    Good luck guys.

  11. #57036

    Hailey huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to add, last week I was pulled over for the littlest thing in Brooklyn last week. I'm not going to post why incase the 5 oh our reading forums. But it was silly IMO.

    I recommend while looping you follow all driving rules.

    Didn't see anything of likings there or on Fairhaven. I tell ya 20 years ago Pontiac Ave was lit with cuties and phat asses.

    Now. Asses are all gone LOL.

    Anyone remember a WSW named Hailey. Believe she was in her early 20's. Picked her up on Potapsco near the old Salvation Army so long many years ago. Took her straight to a room. No marks on her body and had no drugs on her or using while time spent with me. Definitely missed.

    I have no contact info or whereabouts.
    ——-.

    I remember this girl. I have seen her around, but she is not that cute girl anymore, her teeth. Gone. She is chunky now. I don't know if she still dates, but for where I've seen her, I assume she still does.

  12. #57035

    Linda

    Scooped her up from the Uhaul last night she's a GILF. But she gives a great gummy pussy is good too. DMG was standard she used to lost on EB / SKP but under a different name.

  13. #57034

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by TalkinTrash  [View Original Post]
    God damn them bitches ugly AF.
    Amanda is looking good ngl. Can't imagine how good she would be if she got off the street. Had her several weeks back. She was hanging with some dude while I was cruising and it was getting late so I finally made a move right in front of him. She happily hopped in. Said it was her hubby. Poor cuck. She is a freak and a sub and likes to be choked. Wish I had more time to take her to a room. She has one of the prettiest faces out there. I'm glad she plays and is not just one of those cocktease panhandlers. This was on Dundalk.

    Safe hunting.

  14. #57033

    Monica

    I know there were a few mixed reports on Monica off of Ashton. The brunette white girl with the nice ass. Does anyone know if her service have improved since last reported upon? I think the last report was for folks to save their money.

  15. #57032
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Melissa aka MILF Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaggiles1  [View Original Post]
    Just finished up a mission this morning around 9 am, was around wilkens to see who was available. I seen a few walking up Ramsey St so I made the scoop. Said her name is Melissa, late 40's, 120, redhead. Took her to my spot and and agreed on front seat action for standard tut. The session was pretty good overall. Took direction well didn't rush and paid attention to the boys. Bbj and she caught every last drop. I would repeat. I didn't get a picture of her face but this is what she was wearing.
    Yeah she's back around looking like her old self. Her "get away" did her well I've always gotten A++ service from her. Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape