Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 695 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9562

    Bri

    Bri passed away. Don't know what happened.

    https://www.jerniganwarren.com/obitu...ittany-Edwards#tributewall.

  2. #9561

    Sassy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/177657243

    Those pics are from another time in her life and the place she occupies fits right in with her current look. Demons running wild on her and in the place she lays her head. I've been to some messed up places for dreams but when I pulled up and then ignorantly walked inside I handed her the donation then ran back to my truck! YMMV and stay safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luker86  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Just as the title suggests, I'm new to this hobby and am looking for recommendations. I am specifically looking for thick caucasian or exotic women with big boobs. So far I've found the following ads that fit that description based on their pics, and I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them:

    Lisa: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/177706809.

    Sassy: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/177657243.

    Miss Haley Baby: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/177602078.

    Carrie: https://tryst.link/escort/car.

    And of course if anyone has any other thick busty suggestions similar to these, let me know! Thank you in advance.

  3. #9560
    Quote Originally Posted by MailMan69  [View Original Post]
    See below your links:

    Only true BBW I know is Judy in rockfish. In a cluttered camper, has a service dog but her mouth and ass make up for all that! Again YMMV and stay safe!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/717248476285
    Thanks! And yeah I didn't see that one but she would work too based on the pics. Do you remember what her rates were?

  4. #9559
    Quote Originally Posted by BudLuv  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm Lisa and Haley are both real. Recently dreamed of Lisa not long ago and Hayley maybe around a year ago. Neither disappointed. From my pov I recommend if you're into bbws.
    Appreciate the info! Do you remember what their rates were?

  5. #9558

    Newcomer recommendations

    See below your links:

    Quote Originally Posted by Luker86  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Just as the title suggests, I'm new to this hobby and am looking for recommendations. I am specifically looking for thick caucasian or exotic women with big boobs. So far I've found the following ads that fit that description based on their pics, and I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them:

    Lisa: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/177706809.

    Sassy: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/177657243..
    Only true BBW I know is Judy in rockfish. In a cluttered camper, has a service dog but her mouth and ass make up for all that! Again YMMV and stay safe!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/717248476285

  6. #9557

    2 cent

    Quote Originally Posted by Luker86  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Just as the title suggests, I'm new to this hobby and am looking for recommendations. I am specifically looking for thick caucasian or exotic women with big boobs. So far I've found the following ads that fit that description based on their pics, and I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them:

    Lisa: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/177706809.

    Sassy: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/177657243.

    Miss Haley Baby: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/177602078.
    I can confirm Lisa and Haley are both real. Recently dreamed of Lisa not long ago and Hayley maybe around a year ago. Neither disappointed. From my pov I recommend if you're into bbws.

  7. #9556

    New and looking for recommendations

    Hi,

    Just as the title suggests, I'm new to this hobby and am looking for recommendations. I am specifically looking for thick caucasian or exotic women with big boobs. So far I've found the following ads that fit that description based on their pics, and I was wondering if anyone has had any experiences with them:

    Lisa: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/177706809.

    Sassy: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/177657243.

    Miss Haley Baby: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/177602078.

    Carrie: https://tryst.link/escort/car.

    And of course if anyone has any other thick busty suggestions similar to these, let me know! Thank you in advance.

  8. #9555

    Possible set up girl

    I believe this is the same girl trying to set people up that is being talked about who is posting on SB.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241018_094700_Samsung Internet.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241018_094638_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  9. #9554

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by SammySoso  [View Original Post]
    Check out my post's it's like the third to last.
    She or they are also posting on SB (secret benefits).

  10. #9553

    Lazy

    Quote Originally Posted by SammySoso  [View Original Post]
    Check out my post's it's like the third to last.
    Girl in The Thumb Pic; I have one word: LAZY! She's counting on you to be a Two Pump Chump. Kids making noise in the other room. Ridiculous. Coulndn't get off her phone. Acted like I wasn't even there. Too weird and way too LAZY. Don't waste your time.

  11. #9552

    I did

    Quote Originally Posted by OppMeter  [View Original Post]
    South215 / Sammy. Guys evidently the girl you 2 are talkng about is looking at this site because you c she has deleted the post, 4 this reason could you also post the mug shot so WE ALL know who the slick chick is, THANKS!
    Check out my post's it's like the third to last.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4698.jpg‎  

  12. #9551

    I've posted about her

    Quote Originally Posted by XMonster2525  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Naomi Rain or know another ebony provider?
    Get her and regularsize her because it gets better every time.

  13. #9550

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by South215  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up! I typically try arrive early just for this reason.
    South215 / Sammy. Guys evidently the girl you 2 are talkng about is looking at this site because you c she has deleted the post, 4 this reason could you also post the mug shot so WE ALL know who the slick chick is, THANKS!

  14. #9549

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Wftosser  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    220 for half hour.

  15. #9548

    Naomi Rain

    Has anyone seen Naomi Rain or know another ebony provider?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape