Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 403
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #343
    Quote Originally Posted by Knuckle  [View Original Post]
    No dream. I have messaged her. Seems legit. She is in Anderson. Quoted me 80 for BBJ. Let us know if you take the plunge.

  2. #342

    Any info will be appraised

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/290945623696 Anyone have a dream with this one?

  3. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by Indyjc01  [View Original Post]
    I hope you also saw the 30% deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/pixie2323
    Rates are absurd for this area.

  4. #340

    Re: Pixie and I saw that

    Quote Originally Posted by FWGolfer  [View Original Post]
    Any info on TrystLink Pixie advertising in Muncie?
    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableSilve  [View Original Post]
    I noticed as well. I haven't reached out though. Muncie is as dry as you can get, so I am cautious. Let us know if you end up seeing her.
    I hope you also saw the 30% deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/pixie2323

  5. #339

    I saw that

    Quote Originally Posted by FWGolfer  [View Original Post]
    Any info on TrystLink Pixie advertising in Muncie?
    I noticed as well. I haven't reached out though. Muncie is as dry as you can get, so I am cautious. Let us know if you end up seeing her.

  6. #338

    Pixie

    Any info on TrystLink Pixie advertising in Muncie?

  7. #337
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeWill  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been posting every day for months but no reports yet. Anyone try this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/munci...-/327661980184
    I've tried her a couple of times but she never responds.

  8. #336

    Wondering

    This girl has been posting every day for months but no reports yet. Anyone try this?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/munci...-/327661980184

  9. #335

    You're not wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppy6968  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about high quality, but defiantly high volume!!
    I am more referring to the quality of the session. She is always clean, smells and tastes good, gets into it, and is respectful of your comfort and time. Doesn't watch the clock or rush you, kind of lets you have your way with her and makes sure you leave satisfied.

    She is, for sure, high volume, but that is to be expected. Compared to what is available out there, that is legit and reasonably priced, she's still above and beyond the competition.

  10. #334

    Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Bril79  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. I've seen her a few times. NEVER disappointed. Definitely top, high-quality provider.
    Not sure about high quality, but defiantly high volume!!

  11. #333

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGeek  [View Original Post]
    She's great and takes a dick like no other.

    She keeps her 🐱 tight too.
    Agreed. I've seen her a few times. NEVER disappointed. Definitely top, high-quality provider.

  12. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman Senior member here from Cincinnati. Yes Mongering is tough everywhere. I see complaints in most forums where I travel. However I always have a great time in Anderson.

    I always make it a point to contact Amber never disappointed. I understand she is a hard to get in touch with but when you do she is well worth the effort. Not a clock watcher an her.

    Rates are very reasonable. As far as her service its top notch. Always shower fresh, enjoys Kissing soft smooth skin that's loves to be rubs. Nice tits that gets her excited when you suck.

    On them. She has been around a while but has a tight wet pussy. Started off with some kissing while I starting rubbing the pussy it was already super wet. Rubed the clit that got her.

    Motor running as she was starting to squirm around as she slid down started a great BBBJ with soft strokes of the dick. Its was hard to hold off from cuming in her mouth but I wanted to pound that tight pussy. Started with doggie that she took a hard pounding moved to CG. Girl can ride like a pro. I wanted to finish in her mouth since her BBBJ was so good. When I was almost ready to pop she jumped off removed the cover an took the full load in her mouth without loosing a drop. She does have a duo partner that wasn't around but nevt time hope to see both of them. If she eats pussy.

    As well as she sucks a dick it will be a memorable experience. If you don't ger a answer when you first contact her keep trying it well worth it. Tell her HB from Cincy sent you.

    I will repeat I visit Anderson often an she is a must see for me when in town.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/munci...e/494340072328
    She's great and takes a dick like no other.

    She keeps her 🐱 tight too.

  13. #331

    Anderson Amber

    Gentleman Senior member here from Cincinnati. Yes Mongering is tough everywhere. I see complaints in most forums where I travel. However I always have a great time in Anderson.

    I always make it a point to contact Amber never disappointed. I understand she is a hard to get in touch with but when you do she is well worth the effort. Not a clock watcher an her.

    Rates are very reasonable. As far as her service its top notch. Always shower fresh, enjoys Kissing soft smooth skin that's loves to be rubs. Nice tits that gets her excited when you suck.

    On them. She has been around a while but has a tight wet pussy. Started off with some kissing while I starting rubbing the pussy it was already super wet. Rubed the clit that got her.

    Motor running as she was starting to squirm around as she slid down started a great BBBJ with soft strokes of the dick. Its was hard to hold off from cuming in her mouth but I wanted to pound that tight pussy. Started with doggie that she took a hard pounding moved to CG. Girl can ride like a pro. I wanted to finish in her mouth since her BBBJ was so good. When I was almost ready to pop she jumped off removed the cover an took the full load in her mouth without loosing a drop. She does have a duo partner that wasn't around but nevt time hope to see both of them. If she eats pussy.

    As well as she sucks a dick it will be a memorable experience. If you don't ger a answer when you first contact her keep trying it well worth it. Tell her HB from Cincy sent you.

    I will repeat I visit Anderson often an she is a must see for me when in town.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/munci...e/494340072328

  14. #330
    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableSilve  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers. Lend me your info.

    Haven't seen her before. Anyone have info? I am going to reach out and see if legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ncie/163941647#.
    Not exactly my type but considering how dry things are around here I might have to give her a try if she's legit.

    Did you have any luck?

  15. #329

    Whats the word?

    Fellow mongers. Lend me your info.

    Haven't seen her before. Anyone have info? I am going to reach out and see if legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ncie/163941647#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape