The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 356 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4506

    Try Sky

    I'm sure the girls at Sky would be willing. Have had some amazing massages there. Just pass on the extras.

    Quote Originally Posted by Altrjb  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Toledo area (mostly) legit spa that provides a truly great massage, uses massage oil, is willing to work with no draping, and accepts credit cards. Does such a place exist?

  2. #4505

    Lotus

    Linda was busy so big lady sunny did nice massage this week. Standard damage for HE with nice massage. No touching or roaming allowed. No big ask for big tip.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortChime  [View Original Post]
    I actually went to Lotus on Tuesday. $60 for 30 min was way too much. I asked how much the hour was and she said $70. I was short on time so I went with the $60 for 30. She kept saying "trouble" when I moved my Junior to where she was rubbing my thigh face down and when I tried to touch her Anywhere. On the flip, she offered oil and asked where I wanted oil, and of course I pointed at Junior. She actually did a decent HE with no more coaxing or even asking for a tip upfront. Cleaned me up and offered water, I said, yes and she said "TIP! I told her that $60 for 30 min was a tip and said I'll give it to her next time. She never gave me the water though.

  3. #4504
    Quote Originally Posted by Altrjb  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Toledo area (mostly) legit spa that provides a truly great massage, uses massage oil, is willing to work with no draping, and accepts credit cards. Does such a place exist?
    I'm looking also.

  4. #4503

    Legit spa question

    Hi everyone, I'm looking for a Toledo area (mostly) legit spa that provides a truly great massage, uses massage oil, is willing to work with no draping, and accepts credit cards. Does such a place exist?

  5. #4502

    Melissa

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/074142757204

    Found previous reports on Melissa saying she's a bigger gal but carries it well. Just curious if anyone has seen her recently and if that's still the case or if she's bigger than that or slimmed down? She uses the same photos in all posts. The second photo with pink panties looks amazing but the rest are not so much. Not sure if I want to pull the trigger if she's heavier than the photos in the posts. TIA!

  6. #4501
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    You're a douche bag.
    I'm definitely not that, but I'm also wasn't about to spend $+ for a 30 min massage with a HE voluntarily. Heck, that's why 1655's rates were going out of control before they were closed down because they overly increased the house / tip fees and we were paying them so they kept going up and up rapidly. I'll definitely pay, but $. 6 was fine for the 30 minutes of service I received and nothing else was ever discussed.

  7. #4500
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortChime  [View Original Post]
    Probably not the last, if I go back, but definitely the last where the tip isn't given before the deed.
    You're a douche bag.

  8. #4499
    Quote Originally Posted by EatonBeaver  [View Original Post]
    Hope you enjoyed the last HE you're going to get from her.
    Probably not the last, if I go back, but definitely the last where the tip isn't given before the deed.

  9. #4498
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortChime  [View Original Post]
    I actually went to Lotus on Tuesday. $60 for 30 min was way too much. I asked how much the hour was and she said $70. I was short on time so I went with the $60 for 30. She kept saying "trouble" when I moved my Junior to where she was rubbing my thigh face down and when I tried to touch her Anywhere. On the flip, she offered oil and asked where I wanted oil, and of course I pointed at Junior. She actually did a decent HE with no more coaxing or even asking for a tip upfront. Cleaned me up and offered water, I said, yes and she said "TIP! I told her that $60 for 30 min was a tip and said I'll give it to her next time. She never gave me the water though.
    Hope you enjoyed the last HE you're going to get from her.

  10. #4497
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Was at Lotus on Friday. Asked for Linda again. Massage was good, but NO touching allowed. No OTC, nothing.

    Curious if she heard of the arrest during the day and was keeping it strictly legit.

    Does this mean we have to wait until after the election to have some fun?
    I actually went to Lotus on Tuesday. $60 for 30 min was way too much. I asked how much the hour was and she said $70. I was short on time so I went with the $60 for 30. She kept saying "trouble" when I moved my Junior to where she was rubbing my thigh face down and when I tried to touch her Anywhere. On the flip, she offered oil and asked where I wanted oil, and of course I pointed at Junior. She actually did a decent HE with no more coaxing or even asking for a tip upfront. Cleaned me up and offered water, I said, yes and she said "TIP! I told her that $60 for 30 min was a tip and said I'll give it to her next time. She never gave me the water though.

  11. #4496
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Was at Lotus on Friday. Asked for Linda again. Massage was good, but NO touching allowed. No OTC, nothing.

    Curious if she heard of the arrest during the day and was keeping it strictly legit.

    Does this mean we have to wait until after the election to have some fun?
    Always a good time of year to stick with your regulars if you have them. I won't be trying anyone new until Dec. Watch for STG ads with no face pics that look TGTBT. Phone numbers with no hits in Google search etc.

  12. #4495

    Lotus Massage Body Works

    Was at Lotus on Friday. Asked for Linda again. Massage was good, but NO touching allowed. No OTC, nothing.

    Curious if she heard of the arrest during the day and was keeping it strictly legit.

    Does this mean we have to wait until after the election to have some fun?

  13. #4494
    Quote Originally Posted by MrIceCold  [View Original Post]
    And across the side street from a preschool. "Hit it fast cuz it ain't gonna last."

    Quotes so that autocorrect does not mince my words. The site does this, not your device.

  14. #4493

    New spa in monroe mi


  15. #4492

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledoFun419  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have the current lineup? If so, could give their name with body type?
    Check her schedule out before you hit the spot. She has a little bit of stomach pouch, flower tattoo under stomach, 5'3 pretty face, b cup.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape