Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 37320
-
10-17-24 02:24 #33120Senior Member

Posts: 318Ivy
Had a nice dream with Ivy. Great BJ and then doggy to mish for the win. She is very eager to please but a little gun shy after all the verbage. Be nice and I'm sure you will be rewarded. I had no drama. YMMV. Happy Hunting.
-
10-16-24 23:13 #33119Banned Member

Posts: 75Can you share the link?
Originally Posted by Poplok
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 20:56 #33118Senior Member

Posts: 51Yurina at Moon
Late report. Got a chance to visit Moon 2 Fridays ago thanks to KjcExpress for the link. I called them around 9 pm and the next available app was at 11 pm and I took it. Arrived and was asked to send a face pic which I did and I was given the room #. I was greeted at the door by a young and attractive girl in lingerie. She gave me a hug and started kissing, I moved her slowly to the bed and we started making out. She stopped me after a few and wanted the donation. I thought about leaving when she asked for 3 benj but she looked good and young. Gave her the donation, she undressed me and we went for a shower. After the shower (kissing and head action in the shower), on my back in the bed, she started her head action for a while (just ok) then come the rubber and cowgirl (she ride well) then I flipped her to missionary for a while (had to stop twice so she can lube up) and we went doggy for a while, we were both tired at that point (I don't do good with rubber ON, I can go forever). I went on my back in the bed, rubber OFF and she sucked it for a while then I got up and went doggy on her without the rubber and finished in her (dripping everywhere). We went back in the shower, cleaned up, got dressed and left. I was in there for over an hour. It worthed what I paid for sure.
-
10-16-24 20:02 #33117Regular Member

Posts: 17Ad with phone number
Here is an ad with the number:
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/177571097
-
10-16-24 17:31 #33116Senior Member

Posts: 168Yurina
Do they still have Yurina? Their website shows that both Yurina and Run are working, but when I contacted them last week they said Yurina left, is she back?
Originally Posted by Vishud
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 12:05 #33115Senior Member

Posts: 475Kat
No phone number on the ad.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-24 08:03 #33114Senior Member

Posts: 577Kat
Ask and ye shall receive, her post just popped up this morning.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/930210351794
-
10-16-24 02:29 #33113Senior Member

Posts: 348I got a legit response they are in Richmond in glenside.
Originally Posted by Vishud
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 19:04 #33112Senior Member

Posts: 134This Forum City Only
This Forum City Only.
Originally Posted by Mankind99
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 18:28 #33111Senior Member

Posts: 348What city are the moon girls in?
Originally Posted by Vishud
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 13:14 #33110Senior Member

Posts: 52Ivy new number!
Hey guys I got a concur with the gentleman below Ivy does not have any sores on her legs and she definitely has all her teeth in place and they look good. She also has a new number senior members are welcome to pm For it and as always I'm looking for a trades as well but this one's on the house. She got done really wrong the other day and this calls were frantic because she was in a bad position. I won't go into details but she definitely was robbed of everything. I'm going to get some pictures uploaded when I get a chance I think she was mistaken with someone else.
-
10-14-24 20:30 #33109Senior Member

Posts: 134Run at Moon
Watchful for Run if you like experienced and enthusiastic partner.
She is quite young, must be around 20's, GND, beautiful, quite fit, 4 feet girl.
She has all natural handful racks, beautiful curvy body, young soft skin, and gorgeous body.
But, She is quite naive, highly inexperienced, not so cooperative, mechanical and poor in all parameter of performance.
I didn't enjoy compared to earlier experiences.
Rest YMMV.
Stay Safe.
-
10-14-24 19:58 #33108Senior Member

Posts: 318Ivy / after thought
I'd just wanted to clarify my post. I have never gotten bad service from Ivy it has always been A1. I just get annoyed when providers hit me up for money at random. I'm hearing the her S. O. S calls were because she got robbed by a familiar person and panicked. I never seen any signs of drug use so to assume the franic call were that and not maybe just living a crazy ass lifestyle was premature on my part. Who knows but at the end of the day she is a ggood lay at a reasonable price and will probably give her another shot at some point.
-
10-14-24 16:58 #33107Senior Member

Posts: 71New here so lingo may not be up to snuff yet. Have seen twice is a bit sketchy since she will ask if you can supply her candy for a lowered rate. Face is meh but body tight will do BBBJ anything else covered. Was. 6 for Qv both times.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 12:55 #33106Senior Member

Posts: 337https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/8044466484
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
https://archive.ph/J7F4A
https://archive.ph/mwuihLast edited by Kriggs32; 10-14-24 at 13:00. Reason: Edited










Reply With Quote




