Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 888 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 13311
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11766
    Quote Originally Posted by DWalker81  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/963244502440

    I've seen this one pop up off and on lately. Wanted to know if anyone here had the pleasure, if so, how'd it go for you. Thanks in advance.
    Eve is a Columbia-based former stripper turned entertainer / provider just before the BP crash. I met her when I first moved to Columbia several years ago. An Upstate stripper / provider friend whom I knew very well back then told me that Eve was cool, so I had 2 visit with this thick stallion during her BP posting days.

    I've always know her to have those added "accessories" that accentuated her busty and ass-o-licious physique. She was a little thinner in the waist back when I first met her, but her current pictures give me the impression that she looks just as nice now as she did back then.

    My visits with her, she was on the quiet side but friendly and accommodating. Both visits she was dressed in sexy eye-popping attire and provided intimate and sensual no-rush GFE- lite visits. My recollection back then was a spirited BBBJ, DATY, 69 and multiple positions. And of course, the backside view was worth the visit.

    She was on and off the grid for a while. Not to mention, she tours many of the surrounding cities. I could be wrong, but I also recall that she even worked at one of the Spas in Columbia at some point. And to my knowledge, she's been favorably reviewed over the years. She does have a review on the oThER site by a reputable about 8 years ago. Unfortunately, it's difficult to pull up reviews for her on this site due to the limited number of characters for a search on her name.

    This may be more details than you expected, but it's what I recall and can share about her. Hope this helps in your decision whether or not to pursue a visit with her.

    Play Safe.

    HEx.

  2. #11765

    Query.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...o/963244502440

    I've seen this one pop up off and on lately. Wanted to know if anyone here had the pleasure, if so, how'd it go for you. Thanks in advance.

  3. #11764
    I got lazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    How the hell did she get personal info to track down your wife?

  4. #11763
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing not using a burner app and or giving real name to her or showing her I'd if she asked for it. All things of which would be best not done to stay anonymous. She just pulled something like that or tried to on the Columbia board I believe. This must be solely how she operates.
    I think that was my review in Columbia. I use a text app. She asked for my PayPal to request the donation. She says to not send it, just to verify it exists. Then she uses your information from your PayPal to Google more information.

    She didn't actually find anything real about me, but I played it like her information was legit. She threatened to send people to my home, call my wife, she even said her sister was work friends with my wife.

    If you find yourself in this situation never pay, that just shows her you have money and she'll ask for more.

    I just played with her until she got tired of me.

  5. #11762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    I have seen her several times. Writing up a review.

    Quote Originally Posted by NachoV  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this lady? Looks like she might be fun.

    TIA.

    Nacho.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...-/887900062642

  6. #11761
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    How the hell did she get personal info to track down your wife?
    I'm guessing not using a burner app and or giving real name to her or showing her I'd if she asked for it. All things of which would be best not done to stay anonymous. She just pulled something like that or tried to on the Columbia board I believe. This must be solely how she operates.

  7. #11760

    How

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJamie901  [View Original Post]
    This one went and managed to dig my wife's facebook page up and threatened to contact her with screen shots of conversation if I didn't give her 250 bucks.

    Be careful guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/936368671876
    How the hell did she get personal info to track down your wife?

  8. #11759
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJamie901  [View Original Post]
    This one went and managed to dig my wife's facebook page up and threatened to contact her with screen shots of conversation if I didn't give her 250 bucks.

    Be careful guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/936368671876
    Oh she is a con artist that I saw mentioned I believe on the Columbia board. She goes after personal information and blackmails. Blackmail is a federal offense I believe and one day she will meet a guy who is willing to admit what transpired to the police so she can be taken down. I say everyone should schedule her to massive outcalls all over town to places that do not exist and show what some headaches and hard times are all about. And for the love of god, don't use any real number with her and stick with burners as should be the case with most every woman I guess.

  9. #11758

    Watch out

    This one went and managed to dig my wife's facebook page up and threatened to contact her with screen shots of conversation if I didn't give her 250 bucks.

    Be careful guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/936368671876

  10. #11757
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAKid  [View Original Post]
    I used to be a semi-regular of Jen in G'ville. I quit the game during the COVID mess for reasons. Now, I'm trying to get back into the game, but the rules have all changed! I think Jen used to post semi-regularly up until earlier this year on STG. Did she leave the game voluntarily or involuntarily?
    She is out of the game.

  11. #11756
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdirtybird  [View Original Post]
    Been a while. Does Anyone got anything to share about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/502760468151
    Saw her about 2 weeks ago pretty girl. Everything legit. Cool. Would repeat.

  12. #11755

    Sweetness? Avoid

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/088415042979

    Guys, avoid!

    Very rude girl, demands cleanliness and ironically has a stinky uccie.

    Sketchy atmosphere, handler roaming around the next door room, two police cars on parking lot questioning a dude.

    Horrible provider in general. Will rush you, and if you don't get hard when she wants, threatens to cut short your session and kick you out of her room. Save the troublem.

    The good (maybe): Tall and skinny.

    Face: 2 of 10.

  13. #11754

    Whatever Happened to Jenn?

    I used to be a semi-regular of Jen in G'ville. I quit the game during the COVID mess for reasons. Now, I'm trying to get back into the game, but the rules have all changed! I think Jen used to post semi-regularly up until earlier this year on STG. Did she leave the game voluntarily or involuntarily?

  14. #11753

    Lucky

    Been a while. Does Anyone got anything to share about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/502760468151

  15. #11752

    Megan in Simpsonville

    Has anyone had a dream with this lady? Looks like she might be fun.

    TIA.

    Nacho.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...-/887900062642

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape