Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 888 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 13306
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11761
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    How the hell did she get personal info to track down your wife?
    I'm guessing not using a burner app and or giving real name to her or showing her I'd if she asked for it. All things of which would be best not done to stay anonymous. She just pulled something like that or tried to on the Columbia board I believe. This must be solely how she operates.

  2. #11760

    How

    Quote Originally Posted by JustJamie901  [View Original Post]
    This one went and managed to dig my wife's facebook page up and threatened to contact her with screen shots of conversation if I didn't give her 250 bucks.

    Be careful guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/936368671876
    How the hell did she get personal info to track down your wife?

  3. #11759
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJamie901  [View Original Post]
    This one went and managed to dig my wife's facebook page up and threatened to contact her with screen shots of conversation if I didn't give her 250 bucks.

    Be careful guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/936368671876
    Oh she is a con artist that I saw mentioned I believe on the Columbia board. She goes after personal information and blackmails. Blackmail is a federal offense I believe and one day she will meet a guy who is willing to admit what transpired to the police so she can be taken down. I say everyone should schedule her to massive outcalls all over town to places that do not exist and show what some headaches and hard times are all about. And for the love of god, don't use any real number with her and stick with burners as should be the case with most every woman I guess.

  4. #11758

    Watch out

    This one went and managed to dig my wife's facebook page up and threatened to contact her with screen shots of conversation if I didn't give her 250 bucks.

    Be careful guys!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/936368671876

  5. #11757
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAKid  [View Original Post]
    I used to be a semi-regular of Jen in G'ville. I quit the game during the COVID mess for reasons. Now, I'm trying to get back into the game, but the rules have all changed! I think Jen used to post semi-regularly up until earlier this year on STG. Did she leave the game voluntarily or involuntarily?
    She is out of the game.

  6. #11756
    Quote Originally Posted by Realdirtybird  [View Original Post]
    Been a while. Does Anyone got anything to share about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/502760468151
    Saw her about 2 weeks ago pretty girl. Everything legit. Cool. Would repeat.

  7. #11755

    Sweetness? Avoid

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/088415042979

    Guys, avoid!

    Very rude girl, demands cleanliness and ironically has a stinky uccie.

    Sketchy atmosphere, handler roaming around the next door room, two police cars on parking lot questioning a dude.

    Horrible provider in general. Will rush you, and if you don't get hard when she wants, threatens to cut short your session and kick you out of her room. Save the troublem.

    The good (maybe): Tall and skinny.

    Face: 2 of 10.

  8. #11754

    Whatever Happened to Jenn?

    I used to be a semi-regular of Jen in G'ville. I quit the game during the COVID mess for reasons. Now, I'm trying to get back into the game, but the rules have all changed! I think Jen used to post semi-regularly up until earlier this year on STG. Did she leave the game voluntarily or involuntarily?

  9. #11753

    Lucky

    Been a while. Does Anyone got anything to share about this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/502760468151

  10. #11752

    Megan in Simpsonville

    Has anyone had a dream with this lady? Looks like she might be fun.

    TIA.

    Nacho.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...-/887900062642

  11. #11751
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimJimTim  [View Original Post]
    First post here. Been lurking for a while, thought I'd add a little value. Traveling from out of town and was needing some TLC. Found this lady. What got me was that petite body and fat pussy. Comm was good, quick responses. 120,200, 240 was the damage if I recall correctly. Get to her hotel room, its pretty junky. Well it is the woman in the picture and she is super sweet and easy to talk to. Just a heads up she is missing some teeth and a few times I couldn't tell if she was looking at me or not if you know what I mean. Body is nice. Pussy is definitely fat and pretty. I almost left, but decided to stay as I had a few drinks prior and little willy was in control. Did my qv and got out of there. I don't think I would go back.
    We know her from Columbia because she moved their a few years ago. She has no teeth because of prior demon usage however you won't see any physical marks on her body. However she continues to go down the road of demon usage. Uncleo picked up a few months back because of it. Yes, she crossed eye and very intelligent. What I didn't like her calling out other providers for demon usage when she's doing the same as them. I can assure she wasn't getting more than 70 for her service here in Columbia. She moved because the mongers their will. She did have a friend with her while in Columbia.

  12. #11750
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Johnny, where did you learn this information from? You have me curious. I see you put the numbers 127998 at the end of your response. What does that number mean? Thank you again.
    She's very real. Just can be hard to get a hold of. However I do believe she does have a pimp. I had her outcall to me and she definitely had a shady guy in the car. I refused to let her in and haven't seen her since. She is GFE friendly but it costs extra and is pricy. She looks better than her pictures also.

  13. #11749

    What sites do you guys use?

    As the title says. I've tried Rubrankings and STG but I've not had much luck. Most font even reply and those that do want half down as a deposit.

    I'm cash only for my own security reasons.

    I've done a few searches and found a few sites, but just wanted your input on the sites that actually have real providirs.

  14. #11748
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCarsin  [View Original Post]
    She seems to be TGTBT.

    Also seems to have a handler. 🤔.

    But still holding out hope. 🙏127998;.

    Johnny.
    Johnny, where did you learn this information from? You have me curious. I see you put the numbers 127998 at the end of your response. What does that number mean? Thank you again.

  15. #11747
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphy69  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has seen Bella Rose from Tryst? She has four nice reviews found from the beginning of 2024 upon a phone number search on the other site but I know how you can never fully trust those reviews so hoping maybe somebody here has seen her since they are older reviews now and nothing since? It appears she moved to Greenville and is based from there now so hoping maybe a gentleman here is familiar with her. Thank you ahead!

    https://tryst.link/escort/bellarose_
    She seems to be TGTBT.

    Also seems to have a handler. 🤔.

    But still holding out hope. 🙏127998;.

    Johnny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape