Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 61381
-
10-16-24 01:56 #56986Senior Member

Posts: 182LOL this is absolutely ridiculous! Everyone knows the wraps are for their flag football leagues!
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 21:54 #56985Senior Member

Posts: 565Bandages
No, it's because they have open sores and rotting flesh wounds from shooting up in the same spot with the tranq.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 21:34 #56984Senior Member

Posts: 320Carra
Yes that is who I am referring to she a liar full of it. That guy died years ago sorry to hear but year ago. He was just her druggy partner not real bf. For me don't agree to something baby if you can't or won't. That just pisses people off and bad reviews follow.
.
Originally Posted by Mumford1
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 20:34 #56983Senior Member

Posts: 182Road Work
Damn did some permits come through? Seemed like every street in West Baltimore was being worked on. Lots of roads closed, detours. Too much of a headache for me.
-
10-15-24 16:23 #56982Senior Member

Posts: 1318Someone asks why most of the ladies where bandages on their lower extremities. Believe it's to prevent twisted ankles and the likes from walking so much.
Originally Posted by SWAuditor
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 13:46 #56981Senior Member

Posts: 565Cara
Cara had a fiance who died by getting stuck by a vehicle or something like that. Then she came to Wilkins and started running the streets. I think that's who he's referring to.
Originally Posted by SWAuditor
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 22:25 #56980Senior Member

Posts: 144When you say running mate are you referring to Cass? The two of them are close friends and use to live together before Cass ended up in the hospital.
Originally Posted by HappyOne
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 22:12 #56979Senior Member

Posts: 144Redhead Cara
So I recently been hearing reports that tall redhead Cara is back on the scene after being mia for awhile. The last I heard she was out of Bmore in rehab somewhere. My two favorite redheads are Cara and Autumn / Tink. Cara definitely gives an amazing deep throat BJ and has some good pussy. I would love to get some more of that. Are the rumors true, is she back on the scene now, and if so, where can I find her?
-
10-14-24 20:13 #56978Senior Member

Posts: 978When she 1st came to the WW she was thick and healthy, 175 lbs and looked like girl next store. The life has destroyed her and not healthy, not worth trying to date. Not intrested in trying to please you at all. I don't recommend even stopping for her now. Another one lost to the streets and drugs. After her running mate was hit by a car in Glen Burnie, she just totally lost it.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
Be Safe.
-
10-14-24 18:05 #56977Senior Member

Posts: 63Slim Pickings Today
I drove past the MP RoFo to say hi to Katie and scout the area. There another woman asking for money in the middle of the street, but otherwise the place was empty. I then drove past Wilkens and the circle. A gaunt, candy-addled woman and her boyfriend were at Wilkens and Gilmor, she seemed too far gone for my tastes. A healthier looking white girl walked into the Family Food Mart, but she never came back out while I was there. Next stop Busy Bee and the triangle. Just a handful of obese women who clearly have enough $$$ to eat. Around Pulaski and Ashton, I met "Samantha," a skinny redhead (dyed) with a weathered face who would've been a stunner when younger. I promised to come back later (I had wanted to see who else was out and about). When a few more loops only netted some sumo wrestlers and fuglies, I drove back towards Samantha. By then some young guy was hustling her while she sat on the sidewalk looking forlorn so I decided my time was up. I made a pit stop at Nikki's place, unloaded the tank, and drove home. I can't wait until next summer!
-
10-14-24 17:05 #56976Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Kandii
Sup everyone. If anyone could inbox her new digits, thank you in advance.
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 13:19 #56975Senior Member

Posts: 320Carra
She is a red head meet on ramsey. Skinny spinner 5'9 not worth it. She does not do what was agreed on. She is a waste of time. Little B. O. Save your money.
-
10-14-24 08:54 #56974Senior Member

Posts: 278http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...265-Loop-Maps-(Help-for-Visitors-and-Newbies).
Originally Posted by Lovemuscle3020
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 22:57 #56973Senior Member

Posts: 63Wish me luck!
I'll hit up the Wilkens, Triangle loops tomorrow to let off some steam, hoping to see that young white girl on Ramsay again (but before another hobbyist). Or maybe that pink-haired spinner who was hanging out around 1904 Ramsay St. Not sure she is up for dates, as she was always with someone else. She was scrounging around the Busy Bee for gods know what, but by the time I was able to loop back she was sitting on a porch with a bunch of bros.
-
10-13-24 21:48 #56972Regular Member

Posts: 3What is the Brooklyn loop. Street names please
What is the Brooklyn loos to try. Street names and like intersection please.








Reply With Quote





