Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 116 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 1736
K Spa 5128 Peoria
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #881
    Quote Originally Posted by Jchung12C  [View Original Post]
    Poorbutcute.

    I have been talking to this one, but want the scoop before I go through. I believe she texted me her name is hxxxxx. She was asking 600 for ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-02966e82e0d6
    Doubt she's worth even half that. 600 PPM should be for top flight, goddess-level women only. You can see some of the best escorts in the city for around 600-700, and they'll give you a night to remember without even a hint of flakiness.

  2. #880

  3. #879

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by NewJack44  [View Original Post]
    Profile not available.
    I must have copied it wrong.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-02966e82e0d6

  4. #878

    She must have deleted her profile

    Quote Originally Posted by Jchung12C  [View Original Post]
    Poorbutcute.

    I have been talking to this one, but want the scoop before I go through. I believe she texted me her name is hxxxxx. She was asking 600 for ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-02966e82e0d6
    Profile not available.

  5. #877

    Poorbutcute

    Poorbutcute.

    I have been talking to this one, but want the scoop before I go through. I believe she texted me her name is hxxxxx. She was asking 600 for ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-02966e82e0d6

  6. #876

    Heidi

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...e6-9046d600ead

    Drove an hour just to be flaked on told me she was on her way.

  7. #875

    Heidi

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-9046d600ea6e

    TimeWaster drove an hour and never showed up.

  8. #874
    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    I just went back on to SA yesterday and have an add on to Billiam99's list. On the plus side, she was very communicative and seemed eager to set up a PPM. Now for the down side: She wants 500 and would not negotiate. I declined her offer and she immediately moved her profile to Palm Beach, FL. She also sent me a phone number with a New York City area code. I did a google image search and didn't get any results. She looks good in her photos but I'd be very careful with her if you contact her. Several red flags.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-1bed7f2781c6
    Biggest red flag is her profile is brand new. If I were you, I'd stay away from unverified new profiles. There are thousands of legit women on Seeking with profiles a year+ old that you should have no reason to even bother with new profiles, which are usually scammers / bots.

  9. #873
    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    I just went back on to SA yesterday and have an add on to Billiam99's list. On the plus side, she was very communicative and seemed eager to set up a PPM. Now for the down side: She wants 500 and would not negotiate. I declined her offer and she immediately moved her profile to Palm Beach, FL. She also sent me a phone number with a New York City area code. I did a google image search and didn't get any results. She looks good in her photos but I'd be very careful with her if you contact her. Several red flags.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-1bed7f2781c6
    3 Red flags.

    1 Brand new member.

    2 Semi-similar photos.

    3 Changes location quickly.

  10. #872

    Add on to Billiam99's list

    I just went back on to SA yesterday and have an add on to Billiam99's list. On the plus side, she was very communicative and seemed eager to set up a PPM. Now for the down side: She wants 500 and would not negotiate. I declined her offer and she immediately moved her profile to Palm Beach, FL. She also sent me a phone number with a New York City area code. I did a google image search and didn't get any results. She looks good in her photos but I'd be very careful with her if you contact her. Several red flags.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-1bed7f2781c6

  11. #871

    Couple more reports before the weekend starts.

    Getting this report out there before the weekend so you guys can have some fun!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-3bfa464c318c

    This first one asked for snap / text almost immediately. 400 ppm. I told her I need to book a hotel room and she said she "doesn't do hotels normally".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-ba7d2033e1aa

    Wanted to meet asap. Maybe a pro? 550 ppm for 1 hr and 900 ppm for 2 hr.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-c2f1c643432a

    Said she prefers ppm but wouldn't respond to my offer of 300. Says everything covered and need a recent std test. Asked if it was just sex that I wanted no communication, no dates, and when I responded with those not being out of the question, but sex being the main thing for the ppm she went silent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-94e578d301c8

    Nice girl quoted 200 ppm "depending on what we do" so YMMV.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-664f2c826b7e

    Sent her number immediately. Ok with 300 ppm. Will try to ask for more details, but other ladies taking my time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-0b60da5d31a2

    Nice girl. Ok with 300 ppm. Not a fan of kissing. You can ask her what you want and see if she's ok with it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...d-e2c6b0dbc285

    Says she receives $500 and up for meets. Wanted to schedule something immediately. Profile says 2 children so I don't think I will be paying that price.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-c43032aa4166

    This last one is probably the one I'm going to see soon. 400 ppm ok with most things except anal and getting spit on. Can host and lives near where I work so this might be my go to if all goes well.

    Have a good weekend everybody and remember to always ask for a videocall before meeting these ladies! If you see any of these ladies please post and tell us how it went!

  12. #870

    Seeking- not worth it

    For me Seeking was just a waste of time and money, at least for what I was looking for. I wasn't looking for a pro. I wanted a younger woman, who needed a little help, and maybe had a thing for older guys. I got a one month membership last month. It seems like it was either a bunch of bots pretending to be real or a bunch of pros pretending to be non-pro's. I saw some profiles change their location quite a bit, so I suspected they were fake. Conversations would start and then they would stop responding.

    I don't think it's worth it, but that's just been my experience. I guess it depends what you're looking for. Maybe other guys have had better luck?

  13. #869
    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    I've been off SA for a while but I might go back on after seeing this. This is really good intel. We need more posts like this.
    This thread used to have plenty of posts like that which helped get me started and not ripped off. Just returning the favor for any others!

  14. #868
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Yes but it's definitely more slow burn and you have to be patient. If you don't want to waste credits, don't jump on messaging girls left and right.

    Here's what I do (points system).

    Favorite her.

    If she viewed you (0 pts).

    If she favorites you back (+1 point).

    If she messages you, ignore, do not unlock (0 pts).

    If she messages you (boosted) move on unless you like her. (-1 point).

    If she requests your secret content (+1 point).

    Now wait a few days at least up to 1 week.

    Unfavorite her then favorite her, then view her profile again.

    If she's still active and viewed your profile again (+1 point).

    Go back and look for her message, unlock if she's got 3 points otherwise move on.

    Of course the above is just my own personal method, feel free to do whatever. Good luck!
    I can appreciate the entire psychology of this method. But man that sounds exhausting, is it?

  15. #867

    SB tips

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteMarine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any success with secret benefits? Seems I might have joined the wrong one.
    Yes but it's definitely more slow burn and you have to be patient. If you don't want to waste credits, don't jump on messaging girls left and right.

    Here's what I do (points system).

    Favorite her.

    If she viewed you (0 pts).

    If she favorites you back (+1 point).

    If she messages you, ignore, do not unlock (0 pts).

    If she messages you (boosted) move on unless you like her. (-1 point).

    If she requests your secret content (+1 point).

    Now wait a few days at least up to 1 week.

    Unfavorite her then favorite her, then view her profile again.

    If she's still active and viewed your profile again (+1 point).

    Go back and look for her message, unlock if she's got 3 points otherwise move on.

    Of course the above is just my own personal method, feel free to do whatever. Good luck!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape