Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 1204 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 1164 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 18049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15604

    Cleo Mercury

    Contacted her few months ago and said 400 hr, Didn't go for it. Now is at 700, but just curious on if anyone had an experience with her. I'd definitely visit if it didn't cost an arm.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...t/922676749579

  2. #15603

    Cum-brellas

    Quote Originally Posted by LexTigFiddler7  [View Original Post]
    I like to call those big fake lashes "Cum-Brellas".
    That was good for a chuckle. Well done.

  3. #15602

    Knew Better

    Quote Originally Posted by CougarHunter69  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanting to try an Asian lady out, as long as they look like a good AMP lady that's fine. Anyone seen these? Or any recommendations? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...p/252695608035
    I hit them up a week or two ago. I knew better, but I had just pulled a 16 hour day at the end of a rough week of work and wasn't thinking straight. Paid for half an hour, was made to wait almost an hour and a half before she gave me a room number, actually had the same body type as in the pictures but she was easily in her mid to late 50's, so just imagine the pictured girls but with wrinkles everywhere. She was very energetic, but rushed the entire thing. In and out in under 15.

  4. #15601

    Them lashes

    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney502  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian Butt Lift.

    I haven't come up with something clever to take its place, but BBL's are the absolute dumbest body mod they've come up with. The only thing that looks dumber is the huge fake lashes.
    I like to call those big fake lashes "Cum-Brellas".

  5. #15600
    Quote Originally Posted by GatewayGuy  [View Original Post]
    BBL= Brazilian Butt Lift.
    Oof. Either way, it sucks she's content only. I'm going to need a new go to whenever I visit the area.

  6. #15599
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony2323  [View Original Post]
    What does BBL stand for.
    BBL= Brazilian Butt Lift.

  7. #15598

    Bbl

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony2323  [View Original Post]
    What does BBL stand for.
    Brazilian Butt Lift.

    I haven't come up with something clever to take its place, but BBL's are the absolute dumbest body mod they've come up with. The only thing that looks dumber is the huge fake lashes.

  8. #15597
    Quote Originally Posted by Cashd  [View Original Post]
    What is BBL? I know what BBC, BWC, BBN, BBW is.
    BBL= Brazilian Butt Lift.

  9. #15596

    Bbl?

    What does BBL stand for.

  10. #15595
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Bbl?

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    She got a BBL recently apparently.
    What is BBL? I know what BBC, BWC, BBN, BBW is.

  11. #15594
    Quote Originally Posted by JMark229  [View Original Post]
    I had a very nice visit with Hope. Everything was set up with Dick Cedarmore. She is in a nice motel in the South End of town. Room was neat and clean.

    Here is something novel. She greeted me at the door wearing a sexy sundress and boots. Not the typical uniform of a ratty tee shirt, old sweatpants and slides wearing different socks of many of these gals.

    She is cute, smart, vocal, has a great personality, and enjoys what she does. Great body and excellent skills. No spider bite or signs. She is a breath of fresh air.
    Got a link for her?

  12. #15593
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    She got a BBL recently apparently.
    BBL? What's that?

  13. #15592

    Hope-Wow!

    I had a very nice visit with Hope. Everything was set up with Dick Cedarmore. She is in a nice motel in the South End of town. Room was neat and clean.

    Here is something novel. She greeted me at the door wearing a sexy sundress and boots. Not the typical uniform of a ratty tee shirt, old sweatpants and slides wearing different socks of many of these gals.

    She is cute, smart, vocal, has a great personality, and enjoys what she does. Great body and excellent skills. No spider bite or signs. She is a breath of fresh air.

  14. #15591
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan  [View Original Post]
    She got a BBL recently apparently.
    How do you know she got a BBL?

  15. #15590
    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Yup that's her. And damn that sucks. She was my favorite provider.
    She got a BBL recently apparently.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape