Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 17935
-
10-14-24 21:56 #15475Senior Member

Posts: 112How do you know she got a BBL?
Originally Posted by JoeThighsMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 21:09 #15474Senior Member

Posts: 363She got a BBL recently apparently.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 19:39 #15473Senior Member

Posts: 259Yup that's her. And damn that sucks. She was my favorite provider.
Originally Posted by VixenToy
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 18:52 #15472Senior Member

Posts: 60Content only
She has a current ad for content only if it's the one I'm thinking of.
Originally Posted by DankB007
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/334679266329
-
10-14-24 17:54 #15471Senior Member

Posts: 225Facials
Been around 15 years or longer. Toftt and get back with your over under in age and talent? My guess is 60 and talent will be 6. 5. I sound a lot like the pizza guy! LOL DP.
Originally Posted by Lee2499
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 17:50 #15470Senior Member

Posts: 259Kristen
So is Kristen out of the game or what? I haven't seen any ads from her in months and she hasn't replied to any texts from the numbers I have from her. I'd like to see her again since I'll be down in the Frankfort / Lexington area again for the bourbon trail.
-
10-14-24 17:45 #15469Regular Member

Posts: 5More than a rub
I've been wanting to try an Asian lady out, as long as they look like a good AMP lady that's fine. Anyone seen these? Or any recommendations? https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...p/252695608035
-
10-14-24 14:02 #15468Senior Member

Posts: 437CC is coming to town on Wednesday
CC will be in town on Wednesday till check out on Friday. She will be with Chey. They are available for Duos or CC solo. CC is not accepting new clients at this time.
Please note, this will be the last time she visits in October. She has a FREE October special so don't want to miss her.
-
10-14-24 07:22 #15467Senior Member

Posts: 84Cialis
My Dr prescribes mine. Just use good Rx to fill the scrip. I pay $10 for a bottle of 20 tabs.
Originally Posted by Kennect8
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 05:48 #15466Senior Member

Posts: 290Love facials
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...-/607471140234 has anyone seen this lady.
-
10-13-24 22:29 #15465Senior Member

Posts: 484Hope will be in town tomorrow
Hope will be in Lexington tomorrow until Thursday at 11:00 am. If you are interested in seeing her contact Dick Cedermore.
-
10-13-24 19:17 #15464Senior Member

Posts: 116For those members here w ED
Can we discuss where the cheapest legit effective Viagra and Cialis pills are sold from?
Thank You.
-
10-13-24 18:56 #15463Banned Member

Posts: 350Yes
Its samantha.
Originally Posted by BusinesSky
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 14:46 #15462Senior Member

Posts: 967Seeking
Formerly Seeking Arrangements.
Originally Posted by Bacnine
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-24 13:11 #15461Senior Member

Posts: 60Safe area
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...1/345752242664
Had a fun dream with her. Solid massage skills and in a decent neighborhood. The massage table was a nice touch. After a great massage cover went on after flip, I didn't last long before I blew in the bag. Will repeat.
Stay safe.










Reply With Quote





