Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 1196 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 1165 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 17927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15467

    Cialis

    Quote Originally Posted by Kennect8  [View Original Post]
    Can we discuss where the cheapest legit effective Viagra and Cialis pills are sold from?

    Thank You.
    My Dr prescribes mine. Just use good Rx to fill the scrip. I pay $10 for a bottle of 20 tabs.

  2. #15466

    Love facials


  3. #15465

    Hope will be in town tomorrow

    Hope will be in Lexington tomorrow until Thursday at 11:00 am. If you are interested in seeing her contact Dick Cedermore.

  4. #15464

    For those members here w ED

    Can we discuss where the cheapest legit effective Viagra and Cialis pills are sold from?

    Thank You.

  5. #15463

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BusinesSky  [View Original Post]
    Stands for seeking arrangements. Does anyone know her user name on there?
    Its samantha.

  6. #15462

    Seeking

    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    SA?, I should know what that stands for. Please Refresh my memory.
    Formerly Seeking Arrangements.

  7. #15461

    Safe area

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...1/345752242664

    Had a fun dream with her. Solid massage skills and in a decent neighborhood. The massage table was a nice touch. After a great massage cover went on after flip, I didn't last long before I blew in the bag. Will repeat.

    Stay safe.

  8. #15460
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacnine  [View Original Post]
    SA?, I should know what that stands for. Please Refresh my memory.
    Stands for seeking arrangements. Does anyone know her user name on there?

  9. #15459

    UTR College Girl / Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by LionHaart  [View Original Post]
    She is on SA. I talked to her for a long time but could never set up a meeting. I don't come to Lexington often. And no, I no longer have her number.
    SA?, I should know what that stands for. Please Refresh my memory.

  10. #15458

    It's a Parody-College UTR / MILF

    It's not a scam, it's a parody. There must be 20 posts of guys sending a PM to get the College UTR number with no reply.

  11. #15457

    Jenny

    I've tried to set something up, but I feel like she's playing games. I asked for a face pic and she asked for one in return. After sending a pic, I asked for hers. She claimed several times that she sent it. Of course, I never received it. She's been posting for awhile, always the same pics.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/077278574201

  12. #15456

    Juicy fat kitty

    Anyone have an experience with her that they can share?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...y/047235902761

  13. #15455

    Thanks. Again!

    Quote Originally Posted by HammernTongs  [View Original Post]
    First time I tried to see her a few years ago we set up an appointment but she ghosted me when I got to her motel. Second time I set something up (also a few years ago) I did get to see her and had a very poor experience. Her room was nauseatingly smoky, her makeup was pancaked on and she was covered in the obvious signs of a heavy user. Extremely rushed. After a brief, lackluster BJ we started the main event and she only wanted it from behind. Immediately, I mean straight away, she was asking if I was almost finished and telling me to hurry because she had to pay for her room. This was like 9:30 in the morning. Anyway, big turn off and I could barely focus to actually get off. Somehow I managed and got the fuck out of there reeking of stale smoke. Up to her chin in addiction and had no more interest in any of it than the next fix. Don't do it you will be let down.
    Thanks friends. I really appreciate the thoughts. Apparently I sure can pick 'them LOL.

  14. #15454

    Patience 859

    LOL just text me lex area code 795 6072.

    My mailbox is full, I have sent number out to over 60 individuals so far.

    Don't get your panties in a wad if I haven't gotten to you or if you haven't got a response, if you're patience cool, if not I could care less just trying to share a quality girl with quality guys.

  15. #15453

    Anna-highly recommend

    I had a very nice visit with Anna. Set up was easy. Nice clean apartment between the UK and downtown. Fun size, nice boobs and ass. She has excellent skills. Vocal, Unfortunately, I finished before my time.

    You will not leave disappointed


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexington/female-escorts/caucasian_w/wet-and-lonelywhos-ready-to-pl/322612338910

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape