Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 356 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 5329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4399
    Sorry to hear. RIP JJ. That explains why he did not reply back to my request for contact information for Nikki.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoffee68  [View Original Post]
    This was posted today, on the Battle Creek board by MadameNikki.

    "It is with extremely heavy heart that I have to give the news that our good pal has JJ passed away some weeks ago. I hadn't heard from him in awhile and we were quite close so I reached out. My messages and emails went unanswered which was very unlike him and I was concerned but due to discretion I did not message further. Upon doing some investigating last night I looked up the obituaries in the town he resided in just to see but did not expect to see his picture in there but he did in fact pass away suddenly around the end of September. I am deeply saddened by this as he was a very kind-hearted, happy and all around amazing guy and friend and will miss him dearly. ".

    RIP JJ.

  2. #4398

    Jj

    A real positive guy who would reach out to people just to see how they were once he knew you. I know cause he did it with me. Always lending advice and it was a good idea to take it. Sad day for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoffee68  [View Original Post]
    This was posted today, on the Battle Creek board by MadameNikki.

    "It is with extremely heavy heart that I have to give the news that our good pal has JJ passed away some weeks ago. I hadn't heard from him in awhile and we were quite close so I reached out. My messages and emails went unanswered which was very unlike him and I was concerned but due to discretion I did not message further. Upon doing some investigating last night I looked up the obituaries in the town he resided in just to see but did not expect to see his picture in there but he did in fact pass away suddenly around the end of September. I am deeply saddened by this as he was a very kind-hearted, happy and all around amazing guy and friend and will miss him dearly. ".

    RIP JJ.

  3. #4397

    Sad Day

    This was posted today, on the Battle Creek board by MadameNikki.

    "It is with extremely heavy heart that I have to give the news that our good pal has JJ passed away some weeks ago. I hadn't heard from him in awhile and we were quite close so I reached out. My messages and emails went unanswered which was very unlike him and I was concerned but due to discretion I did not message further. Upon doing some investigating last night I looked up the obituaries in the town he resided in just to see but did not expect to see his picture in there but he did in fact pass away suddenly around the end of September. I am deeply saddened by this as he was a very kind-hearted, happy and all around amazing guy and friend and will miss him dearly. ".

    RIP JJ.

  4. #4396

    Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by PoppaWoody  [View Original Post]
    How was her head game? I've seen her "challenge" ads but have hesitated bc I'm not really into BBW.
    Her head game was amazing! She knows how to work it. CG, K9 and mish. She's great at all of them.

  5. #4395

    Ymmv

    I had a different experience. She was punctual clean fun and a good value. I would recommend her services.

    Quote Originally Posted by JimFrank6969  [View Original Post]
    Huge time waster. Set several times to meet and then ghosted me each time. Be warned!!

  6. #4394

    Challenge

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyJones  [View Original Post]
    She visited with me at my hotel just over a year ago. She was very clean, friendly and smelled nice. She was short, thick and curvy. This lady was very talented, good attitude and very open menu. I would see her again but work has me in Ohio this year.
    How was her head game? I've seen her "challenge" ads but have hesitated bc I'm not really into BBW.

  7. #4393

    Challenge

    She visited with me at my hotel just over a year ago. She was very clean, friendly and smelled nice. She was short, thick and curvy. This lady was very talented, good attitude and very open menu. I would see her again but work has me in Ohio this year.

  8. #4392

  9. #4391

  10. #4390

    Kennedy. Don't BOTHER

    Huge time waster. Set several times to meet and then ghosted me each time. Be warned!!

  11. #4389

    Angie throat goat

    After a couple years absence I needed to get back in so I wanted someone reliable. Reviews have been pretty good for Angie so I got in touch. Coms were easy and we set up a hhr meet for 120. Not only were the skills as advertised but she has a good personality, eager to please and fun to chat with. I thought her body was pretty good too. Bountiful boobs and butt, she laughed at the alliteration. Age advertised is 45, that's probably pretty close maybe a bit older. BBBJ was outstanding, great finish. She does like to jump right into it but she gladly slowed down when asked. Cfs offered but she asked to bring my own cover, did not partake this time but maybe the next. Before I left she suggested I would enjoy her 1 hour edging session, based on this experience I think I might try it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...r/280508083768

  12. #4388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 669
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyJones  [View Original Post]
    Blow and go.
    Had a brain fart I knew that.

  13. #4387

    Bng

    Quote Originally Posted by BobUp  [View Original Post]
    I give what's bng?
    Blow and go.

  14. #4386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 669
    Quote Originally Posted by JMan2787  [View Original Post]
    Looking for a good bng option, why is everyone so pricey?
    I give what's bng?

  15. #4385

    My apologies

    Quote Originally Posted by MrCoffee68  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Do you have a link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...a/824565369459

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape