Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 5329
-
09-28-24 19:56 #4384Senior Member

Posts: 259Link?
Thanks for the review. Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-24 17:32 #4383Senior Member

Posts: 515You like it I love it
Met this am in an East side old hotel. Room was very clean just old and run down.
She is a very nice woman however the pics are not recent and it is noticeable. Sharing room with another lady who was nice as well.
All services are clear cut up front, everything is covered.
The life has left its mark but all in all a nice time, not really sure if I'd repeat. Maybe in a pinch.
$$ for full menu.
Be safe why'all JK.
-
09-27-24 16:56 #4382Regular Member

Posts: 16Kasino Kash
I'm new to the hobby and she was very accommodating and fun to be with. Pictures are accurate but she looks better in person. I am definitely meeting up with her again next time I'm in town.
https://tryst.link/escort/kasino-kash777
-
09-27-24 09:24 #4381Senior Member

Posts: 73Bng
Looking for a good bng option, why is everyone so pricey?
-
09-24-24 21:24 #4380Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Kasino
See Kasino recently? Saw her month ago tried couple times to visit again crickets.
https://tryst.link/escort/kasino-kash777
-
09-23-24 15:42 #4379Senior Member

Posts: 1288Nikki B. C. Is Now avail Same Day
Nikkibaby (MadameNikki) is the B. C. UTR That is Getting Raves.
Both in escort & Massage FS areas.
She has many top talents.
She has been flawlessly reviewed many Times In B. C.
Nikki was on a sched ahead basis, but is now taking same day Appts.
B. C. Incall & worth the Drive.
She now only needs a few hours notice.
She is offering same day & great donation, as a thanks to all her USA friends!
If you know her & could not sched ahead- Now NP.
If you'd like to start Comms w / Her PM Me.
She's also seeking new gentlemen bros, to add to her patrons.
JJ totally recommends!
1 of the best for sure.
JJ.
-
09-22-24 14:32 #4378Senior Member

Posts: 1288P. s.
Guys,
Originally Posted by Figment
[View Original Post]
The Popular Wise Woman / Madison, Replied to My Text.
Posted Kalamazoo Location.
But she Indeed is Only In GR.
Bummer for us here.
-
09-22-24 08:56 #4377Senior Member

Posts: 117Wise woman. Madison.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/434955643016
Originally Posted by JJLetsPlay
[View Original Post]
She's posted in GR. But location says Kalamazoo.
-
09-22-24 00:31 #4376Senior Member

Posts: 1288Shyne On
Bros, w / Things being so Unstable lately, I've Been Looking for a New Kazoo Go To.
Was Seeking Mature, Cute, Nice Body, Good Svc & reasonable Donation.
Some Bros have Mentioned Shyne.
Posts Often on Skip- Link Att.
Shyne was a Pleasure & is Prob my New Kazoo go To.
In the Ballpark Talent wise, of the much discussed Nikkibaby in B. C.
Incall Westside, Clean hotel room.
Was Comfy w / Shyne Immed- very Relaxed.
Talked some No Rush.
Ready & Dressed in Sexy lingerie & Pretty as in her Pics.
BBBJCIM (spit), CFS, took Instruction Help happily.
Her STG Menu is Accurate.
She Wants Mature Regulars, who will Treat her Respectfully as she Will You.
Comms were Good w / Me.
Please guys- Treat Her as special, Don't Play Games w / Appts.
Welcome To Tell Her "JJ Recommended her".
Appreciate if you don't Mess Up my Rep w / her.
I Do Recommend you Try Her- Sexy & Sweet.
As I Said, I Believe she's My New Kazoo Go To girl.
YMMV, but treat her Right, Prob Not.
Be Safe & Well, JJ.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...n/711703564956
-
09-21-24 12:47 #4375Senior Member

Posts: 85To give credit where credit is due: "Jenna2 nd20" was a GREAT ride! (beats Cedar Point by a mile) But the downside was that she would string so many guys along by claiming they were "Special" or "Our relationship is different" until she had no use for them, bottom line: a great piece but not a great person. All that being said I wish they'd CLONE a younger version of her!
Originally Posted by GRMan74
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-24 00:54 #4374Senior Member

Posts: 53If I remember correctly, wasn't Beckie hanging around her for a while, who later moved to Florida? I missed the boat with Jenna back in the day. Things were on a completely different level back then.
Originally Posted by Lumberyard
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 17:05 #4373Senior Member

Posts: 85No, I'm still in touch with a gal who was in the hobby at the same time and I understand that it's a real train wreck for her. That being said; Karma is a pitiless witch with a capital B.
Originally Posted by AngelsMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-24 16:59 #4372Senior Member

Posts: 1288Another rotten Shame
Hey CDM, I Too am Very sorry.
Originally Posted by CumDogMm
[View Original Post]
I do Not Know what Changed or Snapped w / Alyssa, but Never Saw any That in Years of biz together.
Whatever, It Happened Right After My Last face to face w / Her.
Unfortunately, You were Caught In It & I believe you Took my prev Recommendation.
I Too am Shifting Over to Shyne & already Know that Nikki / B. C. Is Top Notch.
Alyssa Now an Unreliable No Go.
Disappointed w / & For Her.
JJ.
-
09-20-24 14:08 #4371Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 113Alyssa
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...e/551599065453
Big L sorry JJ she in tough time but monger got to know. $175 hhr red flag no GFE grumpy bad attitude lazy big. Next time I see shyne or Nikki.
-
09-20-24 13:46 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 1288Since when?
Jman,
Originally Posted by JMan2787
[View Original Post]
Did not know Wisewoman was back.
Always Tops.
How did you know this & where did you see / hear she's back?
Post or PM please- Interested.
JJ.









Reply With Quote





