Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,506 to 5,520 of 19532
-
10-15-24 19:52 #14027Regular Member

Posts: 3Kiki Massage?
Anyone ot intel on this place on Aurora?
Looks pretty new.
-
10-15-24 19:48 #14026Senior Member

Posts: 36Diamond is back and is a tight little spinner who loves to watch as you fuck her and loves daty! I park in the back to avoid all the high vis traffic on 16th. Mia (the girl) has a tight body with all the right curves! She reminds me of the Kgirl Cherry DD from back in the day except her body might be even tighter and more trim. I swear I could not imagine a girl with a better body than her (except for Jessica who is no longer there). I've not had the other girl, I think her name is Sophia but she's also a spinner. The girls there are always gorgeous but their menus can be rather limited; typically only covered services but YMMV.
Originally Posted by PnwVette
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 19:41 #14025Senior Member

Posts: 36I must've gone in the wrong place. I'll try to find my way to B Spa this week and report out as well!
Originally Posted by WamSam
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 17:12 #14024Senior Member

Posts: 484Yep.
Yes. Also read some reports from Everett page.
Originally Posted by VisibleNinja
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-24 13:57 #14023Senior Member

Posts: 255Shanghai?
This name keeps popping up and I'm curious about it, but I can't for the life of me find the place people are referring to (still fairly new in town). Closest I find is Shanghai in Everett. Is that the spot?
-
10-15-24 00:13 #14022Senior Member

Posts: 70B Spa
Okay, not being argumentative, but there are 3 buildings in that complex and a shit ton of AMP's. I don't think you guys are actually making it to B.
Originally Posted by ViratKohli25
[View Original Post]
I'll hit them up tomorrow and update. But unless something has drastically changed, I think a lot of you are walking in the wrong door.
That being said, if I don't go through a non-descript, buzzer entry, with obvious peep hole camera door and then greeted by mid-30 to mid-40 attractiveness with JAV like airline dresses on. Imma bail on granny and not TOFTT.
Either way, I'll report out.
-
10-14-24 17:33 #14021Regular Member

Posts: 13B spa
Yes I can confirm went there last week, paid the standard house fees and got a granny who wanted 120 for CBJ. Very disappointing experience. I did see a lot of other AMP's in that unit, have you tried any of them? Why is it soo hard to find a good reliable AMP in the Bellevue / Redmond area.
Originally Posted by AsianGiant
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 15:39 #14020Senior Member

Posts: 445Against their will?
Against their will? I'll put a big question mark on that, so far the girls I have met doesn't seem like they are held against their will, for money yes who isn't. I think most of us dislike our job but not the $. These girls are banking off us big, I'll bet they are traveling to places and buying luxury goods in their off time. A post below op just dropped 6 roses for 1 hr service, yeah these girls are making way more than us, I'm betting they're probably classified as high-mid class. Why punish us good mongers that fueling them girls to drive the economy and plus just want to the explore the human creation part of God intentions LOL.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 15:14 #14019Senior Member

Posts: 70200. I've added 50 more for BBBJ warm up and cfs. They are both too tight for me to not drop in the bag.
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
If you're endowed be careful not to pound them. Neither can take it and you end up with an HJ finish.
The shorter darker haired one with the bigger boobs doesn't like her nipples or snatch touched.
The other one (my fav) is onto it and DATY as well.
-
10-14-24 14:16 #14018Senior Member

Posts: 617How much is CBJ+cfs at B-spa? And do you get the full hour?
Originally Posted by TokyoHalJordan
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 13:10 #14017Senior Member

Posts: 72Mia spa
I have been really curious about those two at Mia Spa. Can you provide some intel?
Originally Posted by DyanRay
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 12:24 #14016Senior Member

Posts: 1115For you guys who travel to Portland.
Just sharing this for you guys who travel south.
https://www.wweek.com/news/2024/09/2...ne-stops-them/
-
10-14-24 12:18 #14015Senior Member

Posts: 362B-Spa location
Yes, it is on 8th, south of Crossroads Mall. As others pointed out, there's more than one massage place in that building. I have no info about the cost at B-Spa because I ended up in the massage place that doesn't offer extras; insufficient research on my part.
Originally Posted by ShogunHua
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 10:12 #14014Banned Member

Posts: 907B-spa
I can't seem to do a search on here. Is this the spot on 8th, across from Crossroads mall? Can you please tell me how much for an hour? All covered? Thanks!
Originally Posted by TokyoHalJordan
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 03:18 #14013Senior Member

Posts: 32B-Spa has always been FS for me as well
I'll ditto what he stated as well. Great uniforms, cute girls and same service whenever I have been there as well. Once you drop the fee, no questions asked. People may be getting it confused with another in the area.
Originally Posted by WillShookup
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




