Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 552 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 8271
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7026

    Lick Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Any Strippers that lick Pussy?
    LOL, would probably be hard to find one that won't if they are paid enough.

  2. #7025

    Once alcohol starts

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Any Strippers that lick Pussy?
    They all will for money LOL.

  3. #7024
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I heard a rumor that Martina retired.

    Is it true? She was always really nice to me over the many many years.
    Yes, she did. I think she went back to Russia for school.

  4. #7023

    Martina Retired?

    Hey. I heard a rumor that Martina retired.

    Is it true? She was always really nice to me over the many many years.

  5. #7022

    ALCOHOL at Dreamgirls at Sodo / Ricks

    Dreamgirls at Ricks will be serving ALCOHOL this week! SODO may have already started? Will Pandoras be next?

    Guess I missed the memo on booze.

  6. #7021

    Strippers that lick pussy

    Any Strippers that lick Pussy?

  7. #7020
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Only experienced threesomes FFM in rooms. Know a few dancers who do MMF but OTC.
    Luna will do mfm otc. She prefers them.

  8. #7019
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1106

    Pandoras stripper on TNA Fiji

    Does anyone recognize this stripper from Pandoras.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-6621.2914382/

    Fiji on tna??

  9. #7018
    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her name on the evening line up. Wondering if it is Kylie Fierce.
    No. Her name is Foxx.

    Kylie is white trash. You can see her pic as you scroll thru the "girls" tab on their Instagram.

  10. #7017

    Kylie At Pandora's

    I keep seeing her name on the evening line up. Wondering if it is Kylie Fierce.

  11. #7016
    Quote Originally Posted by UwHuskies87  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one with a pineapple on her ass / thigh?
    Here she is. She is really cool and a lot of fun. A sweetheart.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maylana7w.jpg‎   Maylana1.jpg‎   Maylana8w.jpg‎   Maylana2.jpg‎   Maylana3.jpg‎  


  12. #7015
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Maylana?
    Is she the one with a pineapple on her ass / thigh?

  13. #7014
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Rio

    I miss Rio very much. She nice to me. Make me feel handsome.

    Very sad she gone.

  14. #7013

    Maylana

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with Maylana.

    Thick Ass for days. She can twerk it.

    She sat down and put her hand on my lap. Whispered "Give me some of that daddy".

    BBBJ, deepthroat, gagging sloppy mess.

    Then I decided to bend her over the couch and pound it. She asked me to pull out and finish on her tit's.
    Has anyone seen Maylana?

  15. #7012
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019

    Faith

    I bumped into Faith at Pans last night.

    Club was slow. Negotiated 15 minutes plus room fee. All in for 3 bills.

    Ddk. FIV. Daty, BBBJ cfs. Popped in the bag during doggie.

    This girl likes to get fucked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape