Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 191 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 241 291 691 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,865 of 17675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14825

    Mature Provider


  2. #14824

    Miss Champagne

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I don't like to see anyone until someone on this site can verify. I don't want to get scammed.

    Champagne Moet has been posting a lot. 5'9" blonde sounds interesting. Has anyone seen? I have a gut feeling which makes me nervous on her.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/177482284

    Also, I'd like to see Bubbles / baby girl. Anyone see?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/177312485

    To share the knowledge, Passion is real and she's beautiful. Super nice too. She's hard to schedule as new people get bumped for her regulars. She has a dog that is very well trained, but I'm confident will protect her if anyone gets out of hand. Environment was smoke free.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/177396293

    Miss Karma was actually polite. She was smoking while doing the deed. I would not go back because of that. I smelled like I was in a bar in the 90's all nigh
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/177483342

    Lindsey had a huge belly. Was also a huge smoker. She had dyed her hair blue which kind of killed it for me.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/177370663

    Let me know if anyone visited Champagne or Bubbles.

    Be safe.
    Miss champagne has 4 flags on her call escort ad but someone should toftt.

    https://callescort.org/573-315-5649

  3. #14823

    Other Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Muadib  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the heads up!

    Think I'll try this other Nikki unless she's got issues too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/177436107

    She looks better in her ad, but I could t find any reviews on her either.

    Thanks in advance!
    Heard she's got quite a humpback & a wobble / hobble walk. Like seriously. Never knew until someone posted a full pic. (Search is up here.) If that's not your thing you may want to move on. (Makes TOTAL sense why she's always tilted in pics. That's why.).

  4. #14822
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    I wholeheartedly second that thought...I know it sucks here and we always say "each to their own" but come on, guys, some of the "cringe AF" hideous women that get asked about on here now look like they should be out in the woods building a house out of candy, you might as well just set $200 on fire in your bathroom sink and jerk off while watching it burn because it'll likely be a much "better" time.
    Agree 100%! Dried up & YESSSS cringe AF! Our only hope is travelers these days. (Unless we get a run of dealers in the area that get these women desperate again.) I've been at this for several years now & I can think of 3 good ones that either cleaned up or were shot dead.

  5. #14821

    Multiple Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobzia77  [View Original Post]
    Usually when you see multiple girls on one account it means their pimp is managing them.
    On the contrary. As most are using free apps for contact phone numbers, the images are paired w / the number. So when a girl changes numbers (because the free trial is over or they forgot their password) the next girl to pick up the number then has old pics associated with it. LC ads do not typically get 'hacked'. No benefit for a scammer as each number requires a new account. (Meaning one account cannot change their number. Your number IS your account.).

    Do proceed w / caution when seeing multiple pics though. Occasionally bots / scammers will post legit pics & copy details of know providers. When they've used up their 'credentials' they just change the details in ad & update pics. (Or dump the # for the next person to pick up.).

  6. #14820

    Kammy

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI: I've been with enough "spinners" in this hobby to know the girl in those pics is most definitely NOT 5'5" tall and 125lbs as her ad states, the girl in those pics is "very" short and petite (look at her next the bathroom light switch on the wall for scale, those are pics of someone who's likely not even 5 feet tall and "maybe" weighs 85-90lbs soaking wet based on those proportions alone), it's also a big flag when a provider "that freaking hot" has been posting ads repeatedly for "2 months" now and still has ZERO reviews anywhere-which likely means she's removing them...Tread carefully-request a verification pic for sure.
    So I've tried to set somethin up since June w / no success. It's been hit & miss in communication. As far as I'm concerned she's on my 'to do' list. Certainly the hottest spinner here in STL. She keeps bouncing west (Lake STL / Wentzville) the days / nights I'm totally free. I'm lookin for the Soulard or South area myself.

    If you do connect PLEASE write a review or at LEAST PM me w / details. These KGirl spinners are killin my wallet at 3. I NEED some ebony in my life!

  7. #14819

    ISOI. Champagne & Bubbles

    I don't like to see anyone until someone on this site can verify. I don't want to get scammed.

    Champagne Moet has been posting a lot. 5'9" blonde sounds interesting. Has anyone seen? I have a gut feeling which makes me nervous on her.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/177482284

    Also, I'd like to see Bubbles / baby girl. Anyone see?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/177312485

    To share the knowledge, Passion is real and she's beautiful. Super nice too. She's hard to schedule as new people get bumped for her regulars. She has a dog that is very well trained, but I'm confident will protect her if anyone gets out of hand. Environment was smoke free.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/177396293

    Miss Karma was actually polite. She was smoking while doing the deed. I would not go back because of that. I smelled like I was in a bar in the 90's all night.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/177483342

    Lindsey had a huge belly. Was also a huge smoker. She had dyed her hair blue which kind of killed it for me.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/177370663

    Let me know if anyone visited Champagne or Bubbles.

    Be safe.

  8. #14818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 177
    Last edited by JOtis; 10-14-24 at 15:29. Reason: Change

  9. #14817

    Progressing from AMPs to Escorts

    Quote Originally Posted by Muadib  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chick?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...720/3149460889

    Very interested in making the jump to escorts. But I've only ever done AMPs.

    We talked and she seems good to go, but I can't find any reviews on her.

    Thanks in advance!
    If you're considering making the move from AMPs escorts, you've come to the right place. Always do your research to make sure the girl is legit before taking the plunge. I've TOFTT more than a few times and it's been a mixed bag. For your first time, I'd recommend one of the gold standard providers like Eden or Scarlett. Both are kind of a mix of massage and FS session with a pretty open menu. Scarlett is more sensual, friendly, etc and Eden is more an attractive MILF type. You really can't go wrong with either, but will say that I believe kissing is now off limits with Scarlett, but most other things are not. You can expect $300 for the hour with both as well as a great first experience with both.

    Eden.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ied-27458.html

    Sensual Scarlett.

    Https://sensualscarlett.com

  10. #14816

    Serenity

    Just recently noticed this one on LC where I sometimes look for diamonds in the rough. She posts regularly with a local number and pics check out the reverse image search test. Anyone seen her that can share intel? Much appreciated?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/177464915#.

  11. #14815
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazbin  [View Original Post]
    She's close by and I'm curious but still new to this. Was hoping someone had previous experience or could spot any red flags.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/177335116
    No prior but I work at a place these ladys frequent and I've seen her working before so she's legit. If you want more details inbox me.

  12. #14814
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    There are a few gems here, but, overall, you're right. The selection here is garbage.
    And I'm not paying $1000 for some **** for one hour just because she has golden pussy syndromeI'd rather just go to South America for a first class ticket for the cost of that shit and then spend $30 banging eights and tens down there Where every hole is for use if you want to use it.

  13. #14813

    Other Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Muadib  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate the heads up!

    Think I'll try this other Nikki unless she's got issues too.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/177436107

    She looks better in her ad, but I could t find any reviews on her either.

    Thanks in advance!
    Search for her on this site. Her pictures are said to not represent. Rachel is another frequent LC poster that is much larger than her pics.

    Does anyone know a good BBBJ girl?

  14. #14812
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams0013  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested in seeing her. Anyone seen her. She looks great in glasses. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/177399876
    I was thinking of seeing her but her previous incalls were an apartment in north city and a halfway house in downtown.

  15. #14811

    Any info on this one?

    She's close by and I'm curious but still new to this. Was hoping someone had previous experience or could spot any red flags.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/177335116

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape