Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 13817
-
10-14-24 17:52 #11387Senior Member

Posts: 113Oh sh! T!! OFcharlie replying to my post! I feel like I'm meeting a celebrity or getting my text read on a podcast. Haha. Thank you for pointing her out. I didn't consider her because in a post a little while ago you said she was booked til end of month. Maybe I'm just dull and did not pick up on the sarcasm. She is good at DT? I am unable to view the good details on TER and I never saw a post about her doing that. I'm going to call / text tonight to see if I can schedule tomorrow. I see on website she's only here til 15th? Is that true? Or did she extend until end of month? Thanks for the input!
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 15:03 #11386Senior Member

Posts: 1714Someone who is a spinner, BBBJ artist and a master ass licker with 90 TER reviews (TER ID 394044) is not good enough for you? Oh, well. Your loss.
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
She told me she is going to be based in the DC, northern VA area long term going forward after she is done here this month. Not coming back anytime soon, if ever.
-
10-14-24 13:53 #11385Senior Member

Posts: 284Buttons come buttons go
Contacted booker at 12:30 yesterday, was told that she was fully booked to 9:15 yesterday. Girl must be exhausted. Wait to see future ones.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 13:44 #11384Senior Member

Posts: 320Gone
She's gone already. Had good reviews but one said she was a spinner which she clearly was not so could be fake. I was interested to try a jav star for the first time.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-24 13:19 #11383Senior Member

Posts: 284Driving from north Sunny Day Spa in Mt prospect is my favorite. Korean girls usually above average look, excellent girl friend feeling and good English. CBJ+F3 finish I am OK with it. DT not guaranteed, depends on your luck. I love their Korean style table shower too. Budget price (160+80 door per hour).
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
Japanese / Chinese girls at Lily's are my second choice, if you can get in. Sometimes hits, sometimes busts. Or try your luck in Ashland perfect spa. Their booker can msg you girls' pics. Then GB / BP. Their service is usually fancy, DT is likely guaranteed. In many cases girls English is limited or girls too "professional" not the next door type I like most. 300 per hour.
-
10-14-24 11:55 #11382Senior Member

Posts: 265Go to sxl nail spa massage at Michogan Ave. Just Google the name and you will have the address and phone #. Asked for Kelly or Emily
Originally Posted by TalentedMan
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
10-14-24 11:53 #11381Senior Member

Posts: 113I know, I know. Another monger asking for recommendations. Sorry guys
I apologize that I can't contribute to the Chicago boards more, but my reason is legit, I live 3+ hrs away. But I am seeing an opening to get to your awesome town. Was thinking this week as I saw GB had the F boob gal, but I see someone said she didn't show up. Some have said the main lineups at the talked about spas / Asian apartments here aren't as good right now. Can anyone give their input? My desires come down to 2 things: really want a decent looking gal that can deepthroat. While my normal taste is spinner / cheerleader type with C boobs or bigger, for this type of service though I am willing to forgo that type. Race size most likely not an issue. And CBJ is not a problem if I can use my hands on her head with little to no objections or complaints. FS not required for this. I don't think I can do a agency or high end independent as I can't do the full verification process that they usually require. So I'm hoping to get this and get to do FS / L3 with a hottie spinner / cheerleader type. Asian / latina / white preferred. I am open to independent incalls, massage parlors, or Asian apartments. I have done my research and have some in mind, but I do have like a 5 hr window from 9-2 or 3. Someone messaged me and turned me to some at Star Hot Spa for deepthroater, but this was like 2-3 wks ago and have no clue if they are still there. As for spinner / cheer type FSL3, I was hoping some vets on here would point out some I have overlooked or completely missed. The massage is not important to me. I'm ok with replying here or DM. Sorry for lengthy of post fellas. I appreciate all of yours I go here and hope to share some more with ya. I will post this in escort, massage parlor and Asian apartment forums. Stay safe guys and thanks for ANY info. Want to ad if you are ever in the wasteland of Green Bay area I can help you bypass the crappy GPS gals here. It's awful here
-
10-13-24 01:21 #11380Senior Member

Posts: 452This one is CPD but parks same location every night. But they might be just abusing the no parking section so you might be right.
Originally Posted by JustinBT
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 23:24 #11379Senior Member

Posts: 284Lily's JAV actress?
Saw Lily's is advertising a real JAV actress Tsuji Imaru. Google this name, looks like this girl has at least 5-6 Japanese porns. Giant tits but not a super good looker. Thinking about a visit next week but interested in hearing any experience here. Much appreciated!
-
10-12-24 22:05 #11378Senior Member

Posts: 284Maybe stay safe from getting suffocated by girls' tits? To each their own, man.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 21:22 #11377Senior Member

Posts: 120Help a fellow monger out
This coming week, I will be traveling through the Windy City for the first time in a long time. I am looking for a place that I can get into relatively easy and an Asian girl for BBFS. I have been reading the forum, but I am reading about difficulties getting into Lily's and not really anything promising for BBFS. Can someone help a fellow monger out? PM is preferred.
-
10-12-24 14:50 #11376Senior Member

Posts: 1714Stay safe from what. Another RL bust where no mongers were arrested. Geez, I wonder why. Maybe, just maybe the cops are not interested in us. Even girls were not charged per the article. Door guy is disposable. If he is scared to go back to work, they can just find another one.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
It looks like they are already back in business as I see them posting on wechat. I guess this is another example of tax payers' money being wasted.
-
10-12-24 10:08 #11375Senior Member

Posts: 34Wow. I was just there last Saturday.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-24 05:34 #11374Senior Member

Posts: 48That car was there almost everyday
If you what you saw was a state LEO car, it was parked around that block very often, I think it might just be that LEO lives there.
Originally Posted by FirstTimer7
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-24 18:47 #11373Senior Member

Posts: 86Thanks for sharing, I had contacted them recently and they gave a different number to set up an appointment. It's likely a Honeypot is being set up to nab a few Johns.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





