The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 200 of 1856 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 250 300 700 1200 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 27827
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24842

    Sapphire

    Anyone know anything about her? She offers bare and I'm curious if she's legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...s/884617470500

  2. #24841
    Quote Originally Posted by LoadsOff  [View Original Post]
    I find a huge laugh when this happens LOL. Funny how people think they the only one or they got something special. These girls got you tricked up, they pimping you LOL. That's why I never reach out to I'll TRADE INFO OR I GOT ONE NOBODY KNOW ABOUT never and never oh and guess what NEVER is these girls a secret. If you found her you not the only one that found her LOL. How she making money if it's just you? If truly you girlfriend her and live with how you know she ain't getting dick down by some other dude?

    Just the way I think. I never trade cause she never a secret and 9 out of 10 she been mention here LOL. I think people that list things like I GOT ONE IF YOU SEND INFO ON ANTHER ONE comments should get the boot. This is suppose to be a open community comment section not a I'll trade you thing. If you know something just post it instead of trying to be sneaky on something everybody else has had LOL LOL LOL.
    I agree! I'm still curious to hear from BriannaBoy. If he's the boyfriend, just be up front about it.

  3. #24840

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha2000  [View Original Post]
    Wait a second, BriannaBoy. Is this your girl?

    I thought she was UTR and not pro? Maybe you're her BF?
    I find a huge laugh when this happens LOL. Funny how people think they the only one or they got something special. These girls got you tricked up, they pimping you LOL. That's why I never reach out to I'll TRADE INFO OR I GOT ONE NOBODY KNOW ABOUT never and never oh and guess what NEVER is these girls a secret. If you found her you not the only one that found her LOL. How she making money if it's just you? If truly you girlfriend her and live with how you know she ain't getting dick down by some other dude?

    Just the way I think. I never trade cause she never a secret and 9 out of 10 she been mention here LOL. I think people that list things like I GOT ONE IF YOU SEND INFO ON ANTHER ONE comments should get the boot. This is suppose to be a open community comment section not a I'll trade you thing. If you know something just post it instead of trying to be sneaky on something everybody else has had LOL LOL LOL.

  4. #24839
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    How huge are we talking?
    Big and heavy. Perfect for titty fucking.

    She weighs about 140.

  5. #24838
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Are she still belong in here?

    And anyone here ever see her lately?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...B8%8F.2913937/
    She is still a great fuck if that is what you want to know.

    Not as hot as when she was new. Name one that is. LOL.

  6. #24837

    Any info? Didn't find a quick hit on a search


  7. #24836
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    Are she still belong in here?

    And anyone here ever see her lately?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...B8%8F.2913937/
    I really want to see her but 600 for BBFS is steep when you have the k agencies that are more selective on who can get in.

  8. #24835

    Not her bf, just an idiot

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamaha2000  [View Original Post]
    Wait a second, BriannaBoy. Is this your girl?

    I thought she was UTR and not pro? Maybe you're her BF?
    Definitely not her bf. I actually thought she was under the radar and only recently discovered that ad myself.

    I knew she had listed in the past, as luscious Rihanna. But I had no idea she still was. I've been in contact with her for ages off and on.

    I am not even aware of any BF at all, but obviously I'm off on that as well.

    As it turns out, at this point she has completely ghosted me.

    But I do stand by the fact that she is an amazing fuck.

    I do think she's on something, but I have no idea what. She is a MAJOR flake.

  9. #24834
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80

    Riley

    Are she still belong in here?

    And anyone here ever see her lately?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...B8%8F.2913937/

  10. #24833
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Those hands look like she's moonlighting as a tech for NC Machinery.
    Hands jump right out of the photo. Wouldn't touch that with y'all's dicks!

    Peace.

  11. #24832

    Kiera

    She used to belong on this thread.

    Has anyone seen her since she started reposting on the other board?

    Pics look hella rough!

  12. #24831
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos56  [View Original Post]
    Always look at a woman's hands, they tell you everything you need to know. They can hide a lot of shit, but their hands tell all.
    That is fact! This is what real men know! A lot of guys don't know this! Sheesh. You see fat swollen fingers with ducked up nail Polish on stg, RUN. HAHAHA.

  13. #24830

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Patricia Heaton with fake eyelashes +30 pounds and huge knockers.
    How huge are we talking?

  14. #24829
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I saw this one, referred by another off the board. Hard to communicate but was told to be patient.

    Agreed to meet, I get a decent hotel and 3 hours later shows up, I go outside to meet her but watch from a distance and it's another dude dropping her off, gives him a kiss.

    I casually hide behind a pillar and sneak back inside the lobby door and pretend I'm waiting for her.

    Comes in and I greet her, super skinny girl, couldn't tell if she's taking anything but tight figure maybe weighs under a buck.

    I'm already feeling awkward, take her to the room and I can see from the window he's waiting in the car. Some small talk and I find my way to get out of it, apologizing and give a hundy to leave.

    I'm sure she would've have done a great job but wasn't willing to find out what could've have occurred during or after. Apparently she's got an alert on the board already.

    She's not bad looking but caution on the meet.
    I don't understand this at all. She was in your locked hotel room to fuck and you sent her away just because a dude dropped her off? She looks pretty hot, too, and apparently is open to fucking raw. Damn. I don't get this at all.

  15. #24828

    Math

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked123  [View Original Post]
    Now I really want to see her! I always had a crush on Patricia when she was on Everybody Loves Raymond.
    500 for an hour and 900 for 90 minutes. If you do see her help her with her math.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape