Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 553 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 8286
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7041
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I heard a rumor that Martina retired.

    Is it true? She was always really nice to me over the many many years.
    She very nice. Moan in ear. I cum fast.

  2. #7040

    Lick Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Any Strippers that lick Pussy?
    LOL, would probably be hard to find one that won't if they are paid enough.

  3. #7039

    Once alcohol starts

    Quote Originally Posted by PRodick  [View Original Post]
    Any Strippers that lick Pussy?
    They all will for money LOL.

  4. #7038
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealSG  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I heard a rumor that Martina retired.

    Is it true? She was always really nice to me over the many many years.
    Yes, she did. I think she went back to Russia for school.

  5. #7037

    Martina Retired?

    Hey. I heard a rumor that Martina retired.

    Is it true? She was always really nice to me over the many many years.

  6. #7036

    ALCOHOL at Dreamgirls at Sodo / Ricks

    Dreamgirls at Ricks will be serving ALCOHOL this week! SODO may have already started? Will Pandoras be next?

    Guess I missed the memo on booze.

  7. #7035

    Strippers that lick pussy

    Any Strippers that lick Pussy?

  8. #7034
    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Only experienced threesomes FFM in rooms. Know a few dancers who do MMF but OTC.
    Luna will do mfm otc. She prefers them.

  9. #7033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1109

    Pandoras stripper on TNA Fiji

    Does anyone recognize this stripper from Pandoras.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-6621.2914382/

    Fiji on tna??

  10. #7032
    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    I keep seeing her name on the evening line up. Wondering if it is Kylie Fierce.
    No. Her name is Foxx.

    Kylie is white trash. You can see her pic as you scroll thru the "girls" tab on their Instagram.

  11. #7031

    Kylie At Pandora's

    I keep seeing her name on the evening line up. Wondering if it is Kylie Fierce.

  12. #7030
    Quote Originally Posted by UwHuskies87  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one with a pineapple on her ass / thigh?
    Here she is. She is really cool and a lot of fun. A sweetheart.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maylana7w.jpg‎   Maylana1.jpg‎   Maylana8w.jpg‎   Maylana2.jpg‎   Maylana3.jpg‎  


  13. #7029
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Maylana?
    Is she the one with a pineapple on her ass / thigh?

  14. #7028
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Rio

    I miss Rio very much. She nice to me. Make me feel handsome.

    Very sad she gone.

  15. #7027

    Maylana

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with Maylana.

    Thick Ass for days. She can twerk it.

    She sat down and put her hand on my lap. Whispered "Give me some of that daddy".

    BBBJ, deepthroat, gagging sloppy mess.

    Then I decided to bend her over the couch and pound it. She asked me to pull out and finish on her tit's.
    Has anyone seen Maylana?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape